We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

To all of those who think this round of BCs sucks.

It's solid defense. I know this is just me getting lucky but this is insane.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,862AU1
    Our top players do 500+ attacks and already had 10 or more 5k+ targets , I with ~170 attacks had 5 times above 1k better then last time.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • well if your going up against the US server, castles with 5k troops won't be uncommon 
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 220AU1
    Of course if you attack enough times, then at one point you will get a big castle. It is just that it is MINDNUMBINGLY TEDIOUS to do so for many players. I can't imagine attacking 500 foreign castles, it would be so incredibly boring to me. I'd rather watch paint dry. I am almost ripping my hair out from pure frustration after 50 shitty castles. The foreign invader events are the absolute worst and most boring events in this game, cause they are so frequent and 95% of all the castles you get are complete garbage.

Everyone in my ally are groaning from these shitty castles. It is NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE!! They should at least give a 2k castle every 20 castles or so. You shouldn't be able to get 100 shitty castles after another. 
    I mean...just don't do the event.....if you don't like it..don't do it..
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

• Nope, this is the new way to show how good you are at this game.

Who can tool burn on the first wave and auto fill the best. If only the castles really DID emulate real castles and consistently change set ups, get support and have tools deep.

Change our reward setup to match the new difficulty and let the servers finally play the game  (unless you're against asia...they don't count)
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Of course if you attack enough times, then at one point you will get a big castle. It is just that it is MINDNUMBINGLY TEDIOUS to do so for many players. I can't imagine attacking 500 foreign castles, it would be so incredibly boring to me. I'd rather watch paint dry. I am almost ripping my hair out from pure frustration after 50 shitty castles. The foreign invader events are the absolute worst and most boring events in this game, cause they are so frequent and 95% of all the castles you get are complete garbage.

Everyone in my ally are groaning from these shitty castles. It is NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE!! They should at least give a 2k castle every 20 castles or so. You shouldn't be able to get 100 shitty castles after another. 
    I mean...just don't do the event.....if you don't like it..don't do it..

Wouldn't be a problem if the foreign invaders and bloodcrows weren't so frequent. But they are almost ubiquitous. You get 4 days without them and then you get them again for 4 days in an endless soul crushing cycle. They are too big a part of the game nowadays to ignore them. They make the game unfun for some players, so of course we'll complain about it. What a ridiculous suggestion to just ignore something I consider a major problem with the game. So if you have a problem with the game you just ignore it? You never complain? Don't make me laugh. I want goodgame to change FLs/bloodcrows and of course I am going to voice my opinion. Get outta here with that b*llshit  
    MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.