Definitive question on Castellan combat strength bonuses

1. Does a castellan's "combat strength of all defenders" bonus work for both range and melee troops or just melee troops?
2. If this bonus includes range troops, does it just boost their melee or both the melee and range stats of range troops?
3. Does this bonus apply on both the walls and in the courtyard?
4. What are your thoughts on benchmarking a "combat strength for all defenders" castellan bonus against just the "courtyard" bonus, i.e. do you a think a 5% all defenders bonus is roughly equivalent to say a 10% courtyard only combat bonus?
5. What does GGE mean by does not apply to 'outposts'? i.e. does this mean that all 4 minor castles in Green, and the Ice, Sand and Fire castles are outposts - or do they just mean RVs, capitals, monuments, labs etc?

BTW message to GGE i think using the term 'combat' strength is a misleading term in this context, unless it is simply a catch-all phrase to mean both melee and range

Can't see this on forums so apols if already a thread!

Comments

• Nice proper clear answer, cheers Chris :)
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 576AU1
    5. What does GGE mean by does not apply to 'outposts'? i.e. does this mean that all 4 minor castles in Green, and the Ice, Sand and Fire castles are outposts - or do they just mean RVs, capitals, monuments, labs etc?

It means it does not apply to outposts ;-) Main castle and castles in the outer kingdoms are NOT classed as outposts so it applies to them.

I further believe it applies to rvs
    Shares @ au 1
  • Rvs take cast stats from the castle they are attached to.

Chiming in to confirm what shares is saying.
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.