Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Problems with logging into the game 10/02/2017

Comments

• orion21 (AU1)orion21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 25
    finally back after 19hrs logging in trouble. 4k troops starved. was down to last hour everywhere else which was luck. got attacked but no surprised as people like to attack you when there is server issues...makes em feel good I guess. So now what is GGE going to do for me? Replace every troop and repair my castle at a minmum? Waiting for a reply for the first complaint sent 19 hrs ago
    orion21 @ au 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 656
    GoodGameGiveAFuke

Could u please bring in a new event while most players can not login. THICKOOOO'S

• jon1 (AU1)jon1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    I am in after 20 hours of trying.
    1st time was 22 hours trying, got on for 3 hours then couldnt get back in after refesh.
    This is the 3rd time i am able to log on and so far so good. 
    I have tried refresh and it works, but i am not gonna try it again just incase :)
    Good luck all
  • Lord Swaz (AU1)Lord Swaz (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    Had Major Problems like many

Finally had sucsess with firefox

Main problem seems that the website is not supplying security info that is the problem with Chrome
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 656
    Heard the head of department for GGS is run by
    mr magoo.

I am having a vision problem today, cant see myself doing anything today.

OOOH GGS you've done it again :p
  • voo (AU1)voo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    So finally able to log in to account, after some 30 Hours.
    Without the food support of my alliance would have lost all troops in the Great Empire (over 150K food supplied by alliance).
    Troops shortages at outer realms (Ever winter, Burning Sands and Fire plains).
    More than 60 positions lost in Ice Winter comp, 300+ positions in Samurai comp, and the option to finish winter competition compromised)
    Of more interest, blue Box compensation arrived a day ago for those who were able to log on (including Sam's Booster), given the timer on Blue box not available to those that could not log on, and no sign of the 24 Hrs of food etc stated previously as compensation.
    Will patiently wait to see the outcome after weekend. No doubt those players who have had no problems will probably receive another Blue box compensation as has happened in the past.
  • finally able to log in after 30 odd hrs of BS now to find compensation as mentioned is not there good one gge another failure. 
  • wotto (AU1)wotto (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    been locked out since friday tryed nearly everything link above worked 
    wotto @ au 1
  • Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    Yous say its fixed, bullshit, and compo on Monday, I want my account put back how it was, not some stupid compo package, What is point contacting support, last time I contacted support they took a month to return message to say sorry we cant help, I can provide screenshots of these messages to support.

but if I get asked for screenshots by them of all my troops I have lost , I wont be happy, going to be sad when can finally get on and see what is left of my account ( no troops, probably burning castles , I hate to think.

Not good enough GGE, start employing more staff on the weekend or stop employing children.

Looks like I might start looking for a new game today cause who knows empire may never be fixed.
    20k food OTW to main mate..hope you get back on soon..
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63

Well  I have managed to get back on

I was locked out from 9.30pm last night Saturday 11.02.17 WA time Australia till 12.45pm today sunday and from my attacking op I have lost a total of 3197 troops and lost my chance of making the top 100 of the sams and have lost any chance of getting the hero from the ice championship

• Hi guys, is this login issue still happening?                

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,064
    Seems my whole alliance is back now 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Yep - still randomly find I can't get in on different browsers - edge still working but chrome and i.e. now dead again - what ever you guys are fixing it may be blocking others......
    hel - for a free game we must be wasting billions of man hours testing this for you.....
  • Hi guys, is this login issue still happening?                

Yes it is, some of my alliance team members (GB1) still cant get in to the game. It1s beyond a joke now they have been locked out since friday
  • By the way we are doing our best to feed their troops
    nope - no browsers working again - have to go through the steps another n times to randomly get on a bit later...I hope
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    They will be back soon, weekend is almost over.  18k troops lost,, because you all can't fix the junk you have created over the last few years.  Good luck keeping this game alive.  
  • Dear Moderator team & GGE,

it would be understatement to say that i am being furious and frustrated after wasting my time for keep trying to login into the game. i have followed all instructions and tried all 4-5different ways i got my hands on from forum to fix this but i am still unable to login. this will be my last posting on this page as i dont see any outcome and its adding to my time. 

i will enjoy my weekend now without even trying and by monday i will send you all the proofs of my troops desertations which you need to put back. i would not like to hear you saying your usual things and better do what you asked for. as i can sense your side is unable to do anything over weekend period. i should not be wasting my time to find a fix for your broken problem. so have a good weekend and when i login on monday it better be fixed with my troops reimburshed to my account. or it will be me saying goodbye to you after long 4years time and spending here. 

regards,
    Ade

After all this and that. . 

GGe customer support reply i got is this:

Hello FighterAde,

Thank you very much for your message.

Checking your account I cannot find any desertions like the ones you describe taking place on your account, it appears that all your horror troops were fine and you were able to login in time to feed them.

If you have any other problems please contact our support team again. 

Kind regards,

Greg
    Customer Service

i wish luck to everyone else who lost troops cause of GGe creating crap. . after this i have decided i am not going to send any more tickets to gge support as they are ..... wont have words to tell them anymore. . 

good luck GGE at your services

FighterAde @ en 1 - Praetorian

• I replied to their email about the troops I lost while we were locked out. I have heard nothing back and have not received any replacement troops in compensation.
This discussion has been closed.