Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tools From Events

Just noticed something and I'm kind of wondering this would be the case... so we all know that when you get points in the events, you get rewards. A lot of those rewards are tools. So here's my questions.

Any idea as to why we never seem to get any events to win defense tools? (Apart from the nobility contests) And why are we never given moat tools as rewards? The game seems to give hundreds upon thousands of the best ruby variants of other tools, but seems to give zero moat tools for both attacking and defending. What's up with that?
I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

Level 70 LL 37 - Honor: 2160 (Was 2nd in Lv: 50-69) - Most MP: 294k

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    Look at the mercenary post & that'll answer you're question can buy all kinds of defense tools from there 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Personally, I agree with AllyGal. I would appreciate seeing some ruby defense tools given out as rewards too, however Goodgame wants people to have plenty of attack tools to keep doing events, which kind of makes sense I guess, since most players are highly against PvP...
  • Look at the mercenary post & that'll answer you're question can buy all kinds of defense tools from there 

In small bunches, yes. But that's rather mediocre considering the game just hands out shield walls, heavy rams, and belfries.  :p
    I am the Queen of extremely incompetent spies. Poke at own risk, I bite. But not all that hard. I don't know, just fear me or something like that.

Level 70 LL 37 - Honor: 2160 (Was 2nd in Lv: 50-69) - Most MP: 294k

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Look at the mercenary post & that'll answer you're question can buy all kinds of defense tools from there 
    I support this. 10 arrow slits, murder holes and portcullis's for 100,000 coins is extremely good. I get them about 3-4 times a week and that covers my defense tools. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 12.02.2017
    Personally, I agree with AllyGal. I would appreciate seeing some ruby defense tools given out as rewards too, however Goodgame wants people to have plenty of attack tools to keep doing events, which kind of makes sense I guess, since most players are highly against PvP...

Really? Lime bombs and throwing nails from Nomads and Samurais. Arrow Slits, Murder Holes and Fire Moats are easily purchased using rubies from looting. 

How many times do people truly get attacked? An attacker can use hundred of tools whereas a defender uses 30 maximum on a flank and 42 maximum in the middle in any attack. I don't agree that there is a shortage of defence tools in the game and I certainly don't think you need to start handing them out in events. If you are unable to get the required tools for defence, then you're not playing the game properly. 
    Chris2307 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file