Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Problems with logging into the game 10/02/2017

Comments

• Still cannot login after 24 hours, tried the fixes from this site still no joy. Anything I can try?
  • still not able to get on have tryed all possible solution's multiple times since yesterday afternoon still doesnt work, also tryed on other browser still doesnt work. troops have already starved in storm, main in green and will starve in one of my op tommorow fix the problem gge. well ticked off right now !!!
                                                                                            mr..negative @ GB1
                                                                                 Proud war marshal at anadolabrin
                                          we are actively recruiting new members message me if you are interested in joining
                                                                                               non-ruby player
                                                                                                 Level-70 -46
                                                               "We will either find a way, or make one" Hannibal barca

• OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 33
    Would be fair if no one attacked while this problem is around , that's if you can get on the game, I'm just doing the samurai's and sending food to other people even though I don't know thier food status
  • FWIW: it's working again for me now.
  • ASIA1 passed the blue screen but stuck until "oiling the chain mail" loading screen. Fix this.
    Adam AG @ WWW 2
  • finally logged in but despite the valiant effort of my team to send food, 1346 lost due to food shortage. ggs could quite easily have sorted this side of things out.....not impressed !!!
  • same as above lost 3108 troops becouse of this problem
  • Im in ASIA1, at this very moment still waiting for GGE to fix this. Im still stuck at the loading screen "oiling the chain mail".
    Adam AG @ WWW 2
  • Hi all,

There are problems that GGS are aware of that mean that anyone who refreshed/opened up the game between 11.40-12.25 CET will currently get stuck on the blue loading screen.

ANYONE LOGGING IN AFTER THIS SHOULD BE FINE, AS LONG AS THEY DIDN'T TRY LOGGING IN DURING THAT TIME PERIOD.

If you are currently suffering from the problems, when you are able to login to the game, it would be really helpful if you could post asap on this thread.

I'll keep you updated with any information I have.

Angus
    I cant login to the game. stucked on the blue loading screen.
    PT1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    All i'll say is - "IF YOU GET IT - DON'T LOG OUT AGAIN" - it seems to be a lottery if you can get back in again!!!!  was fine this morning - now this afternoon both chrome and i.e. on Win 10 fail to work again :(
  • madbunny (GB1)madbunny (GB1) Posts: 9
    edited 11.02.2017
    Jeez

Only a couple of us can get on and we are trying to feed the whole alliance - hitting sams like buggers and moving the food around but a bit of a losing battle.

we have folks for Aus who cant get on - its carnage......

This is PANTS gge - "free troops" is not helping BTW - making things worse - we need MASSIVE FOOD DUMP NOW ON OPS AND MAINS

• clio (GB1)clio (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Don't give up guys - I have been off line for just on 24hrs - I have just managed to log in :smile:

Good luck everyone
    Clio o:)
  • WTH GGE, how can you expect us to pay real money for your game (by displaying special offers constantly) if you keep killing thousands of our troops everytime your programming screwed up?
    Adam AG @ WWW 2
  • john vl (GB1)john vl (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    I'm able to log in using mobile hotspot but not able using wifi

john
    john vl @ en 1
  • only ggs. 1 of only a few affected for such a long period of time and they get 1000 horror and samurai bonus. typical !!!
  • somehow i have just been able to login do not know how, but im in
                                                                                            mr..negative @ GB1
                                                                                 Proud war marshal at anadolabrin
                                          we are actively recruiting new members message me if you are interested in joining
                                                                                               non-ruby player
                                                                                                 Level-70 -46
                                                               "We will either find a way, or make one" Hannibal barca

• AngryBird123 (AU1)AngryBird123 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 40
    edited 11.02.2017

I am getting this problem as well, ive been trying to access, the game through Chrome and IE but it just wont work, I get the blue screen, I wait a few seconds and then it comes up with the loading screen, it was alright at first then it stopped and all it sat on was Oiling the chain mails and that is for both browsers, ive tried Angus *Moderator's* 3 Methods of trying to get in yet it doesn't work still.

http://prntscr.com/e7en0g

AngryBird123 @ au 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    I got through, but I heard that evryone in my server had got special samurai gift.

Now I didn't get it because you prevented me from LOADING!!!
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • madbunny (GB1)madbunny (GB1) Posts: 9
    edited 11.02.2017
    i managed to get on yesterday after a stuggle and spent the day and today hitting sams and feeding other players - i have burned through troops. coins, feathers, and tools to help my alliance mates - countless nmbers of shields - others have done the same......

a few scabby free demons ftom gge comes no way near what we have used up.

This really is a shambles and i think will make my mind up - i really cant be arsed with this anymore.....
  • I WAS NOT ABLE TO LOGIN TO THE GAME FOR THE PAST 4 HOURS, THE GAME WAS STRUCK IN THE OILING THE CHAIN MAIL AND LOST 5052 ATTACKERS.
    DRAGON1989 @ in 1
This discussion has been closed.