Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Problems with logging into the game 10/02/2017

Comments

• me291175 (GB1)me291175 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 27

I am no now at last

me291175 @ en 1
  • keep trying - i finally got on

how did you achive this?

just wait on the oiling screen?

keep trying - i finally got on

how did you achive this?

same here
    how long do you have to wait?

• Hi All, I just tried to log in and I'm in!!! and about time too.....
  • Johns (AU1)Johns (AU1) AU1 Posts: 0
    Have logged in this morning (11/02/2017) Australia. Site opens to 'Oiling the chain mail' and will not go further.
    It is now 23:26 local time and have been having the problem since before 11:00 (12 hours +)

Would love to have it fixed thanks!!!!!
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Once carts return you shall get food as well :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • rchay (GB1)rchay (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    Finally I'm in :)
  • I cant login, but instead of being stuck on the blue screen. Mine gets stuck when the screen says "oiling the chainmales". 
  • victor (GB1)victor (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    I've no idea what changed but every 15 mins or so I tried the same routine deleting Flash cache, browser history etc. then logging in again and for hrs I only got as far as that "Oiling the chainmail" screen but then it suddenly worked so they are obviously doing something.

Keep trying guys.
    victor @ en 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838

how did you achive this?

how did you achive this?

same here
    how long do you have to wait?

Since I started trying a few hours ago
    :(
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • I have been playing most of the day with out issue, for the last 16 hours

had logged of to give laptop a rest, tried to log in 30 minutes later, with out success

I don't want my troops to starve, have almost 4k in my main, who will replace them, if they starve?

• Seeing as this problem is effecting so many people on so many servers any chance you can roll them back to when the problems first began? Give's those having issues a fair chance for current events running, not losing thousands of troops to food shortages and generally not being pissed off at the current state of the game (or lack of!).
    Proud member of the Wanderers on UK1 - and it really is my fault.
  • Nicola94 (GB1)Nicola94 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 505
    24 hours and still not working, form filled in.

Nicola94 @en1

Level 70 Legendary Level 317

Galactic Empire

Want to play Good Game Empire? Join here...

http://empire.goodgamestudios.com?ic=5L-JNHM&w=199947&refer_method=link

• can honestly say, my chain mail is well and truly oiled !!!
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 11.02.2017
    You as well shall receive food once my carts return :)
    Informed your alliance :=)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • sick of it now don't care what they offer its disgusting how they treat there customers if they had kept us informed I would have been happy, but to be told sod all is not how to run a company . as soon as I can log back in im out of there I'm going to close down my account

we don't  even know if gge are trying to sort it out my impression  is they have closed for the weekend

gge have sacked a large percent of there work force due to falling profit margins well be prepared for there profits to fall more after this. just behave like any normal company would and be honest with us  you will be supprised how far that will go with paying customers.

vikingmc @ en 1
  • Have been unable to log in since not long after midnight last night. Keep getting a shield with a message "oiling the chainmail"
  • I live in Britain so I'm on GMT time.
    For me it failed yesterday afternoon (Fri 10-Feb-17).
    OK yesterday evening.
    OK this morning (Sat 11-Feb-17).
    Failing so far this afternoon.
    ISP: Plusnet.
    Broadband connection: conventional copper wire (BT/Openreach cable). No FTTC yet where I live.
    Operating system: Windows 10.
    Hope this evidence helps a bit.
  • so this is under technical help....there is no help technical or other....I would imagine all troops bar the ones in main will be dead....winter event will not be finished not enough time now...75 percent sams bonus yesterday not worth the pixels it took to write about it unless you were one of the 5 percent of players that could log on....this is one of the biggest online games being run like a punch and judy show....good news you can still log in to goodgame farm lol....think its time to pack this game in
    thefalcon62 @ en 1
  • Good job GGE! It seems you managed to shoot yourself in the leg! Can't think an another better ending when comes to GGE! The game is dying by our own bugs! Just...perfect!!!
    I am oiling my chainmail for more than 24 hours.

• its now 11pm Western Australian time Saturday night....been trying to get into the game for hours.......

Going to lose heaps of troops...to starvation.....not to mention the effect with the events and time lost 

So not fair guys n gals at GGS

what a mess... :(

ozyshaz @ au 1
This discussion has been closed.