Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Problems with logging into the game 10/02/2017

Comments

• over 18hrs still not fixed, people keep writting here about problems, other then copy pasting ideas of what might work from other people no good response of moderators(though cannot blame them they are players like us), not a single word from gge support i guess they enjoying their weekend off after all this. . 

get ready to send me my troops 

FighterAde @ en 1 - Praetorian

• Volare (AU1)Volare (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    Can we get confirmation that the CGS crew are trying to fix this? Its really inconvenient when it comes to important events like the Ice Champs, Samurai event and the Blade Coast. Not to mention all my troops are going to die, etc. Please fix this. ;-;
  • I my picter gge at worlk
    coles13
  • Same issue as everyone else! No luck yesterday and it is the same today. I will just keep trying until something happens.
  • Same problem as everyone else.  Blue screen or just the first screen and stays there.  Not able to login the last 2 days
    georgegiant6 @ en 1
  • yes they are at work, there is a list of comp for each level in one of the closed threads regarding this issue and after getting in briefly for a couple of hours can confirm that food and promised troops were in account, and this issue is almost 23hrs old, and global, so yes would expect staff to be on deck working.....its in their interest to fix the problem
  • I don't get stuck on the blue page but I get stuck on the background.
  • ...slow clap...
    Sir Tainted @ au1

Humanity has proven again just how well a switch set up in a cave, with a big sign that says 'Do Not Touch' wouldn't even allow time for the paint to dry...
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Puffin is the only workaround 
    Puffin didn't even work for me....
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • rchay (GB1)rchay (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    game wont load past 'oiling the chainmail'
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Now over 24 hours since I've been able to log in .....How much longer do we have to wait.....
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • Now over 24 hours since I've been able to log in .....How much longer do we have to wait.....
    good question, and now that this bug is being measured in days not a good sign for the well being of GGE
  • I managed to get on last night after 2hrs of frustration. Dealt with food issues. Logged off. Checked that logon worked still. It did. Came back this morning and cant get on again.
  • Funny thing here is some people were reporting this last night, I had no problems last night, or this morning (local time for me that is) It's only after I had to do a reboot, after a flash player update did some funny things that this has happened to me.

There seems to be some call in the game code that it hangs on and won't progress any further. Here's a tip, stop firing all the good people who can find and solve the problem quickly, cheaper is not better.
    Sir Tainted @ au1

Humanity has proven again just how well a switch set up in a cave, with a big sign that says 'Do Not Touch' wouldn't even allow time for the paint to dry...
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi all,

If you are still having problems loggin in/loading the game, please see this post

I'd like to thank you for your patience, and I know it can be really frustrating to not be able to login to the game.

I can only reassure you that I am doing everything I can to try and solve these problems.

Thanks,

Angus

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• heads up guys, gge is working new thread in recent discussions
    gge has a form to fill out if you are still having problems logging in, the thread is closed but the link in the request works
  • have the same problem, tried clearing cache and everything still won't load past oiling the chain mail,
  • do agree yes it's hard for us knowing we're going to loose troops and positons not being able to access the game, but we should be patient, it must be bad for adobe, and gge staff knowing they have created a major problem for themselves by trying to put adds on to our game
  • still no joy from log in recommended procedures. are we any closer to a real fix ?
  • me291175 (GB1)me291175 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 27
    still not getting on what a night mare when are you going to fix it some of my team can get on but I can not
    me291175 @ en 1
This discussion has been closed.