We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Apology to the MISC

1810»

Comments

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 03.09.2015
    lol...this thread...

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Conan (GB1)Conan (GB1) Posts: 1,609
    edited 03.09.2015
    Even if MISC don't...
    giphy.gif
    I forgive you

RIP FreeDominion, you were great.

Conan @ Nowhereinperticular @ UK1
    Barack Obama
    giphygif
    Approves this Forumer.

• do people still care about all this KON and misc rubish?
  • Pallu (IN1)Pallu (IN1) Posts: 569
    do people still care about all this KON and misc rubish?

do people still care about all this KON and misc rubish?

Yes.

Very much so.

All that 'rubbish' is worth thousands upon thousands of hours and millions of dollars.

A Pattern, Maybe? http://prntscr.com/9fceqb

My main castle: http://prntscr.com/9fcfmb

• I, It’s Organic, hereby formally acknowledge THE MISC has utterly defeated me, my alliance, and all participating branches.**I would like to apologize for causing and helping to spread misinformation in regards to the events which led to the war between The Collective and THE MISC.**I would also like to acknowledge that I acted irresponsibly in provoking The Collective and their affiliated branches into attempting to bully THE MISC
    *Furthermore, I would like to thank THE MISC for handling this situation amicably and with respect, and hope that I can learn from their example as leaders in this game.**
    On a side note, I would also like to thank MaJeStiic from Dream Team for convincing THE MISC to end their brutal and admittedly understandable onslaught on Nephillim and her affiliated branches.
    And why was this not publicized more?
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 394US1
    I, It’s Organic, hereby formally acknowledge THE MISC has utterly defeated me, my alliance, and all participating branches.**I would like to apologize for causing and helping to spread misinformation in regards to the events which led to the war between The Collective and THE MISC.**I would also like to acknowledge that I acted irresponsibly in provoking The Collective and their affiliated branches into attempting to bully THE MISC
    *Furthermore, I would like to thank THE MISC for handling this situation amicably and with respect, and hope that I can learn from their example as leaders in this game.**
    On a side note, I would also like to thank MaJeStiic from Dream Team for convincing THE MISC to end their brutal and admittedly understandable onslaught on Nephillim and her affiliated branches.
    And why was this not publicized more?
    Why do you have the need to bump old threads?
  • champdavid (US1)champdavid (US1) Posts: 665
    edited 27.01.2017
    Cause just this is the first time i have seen it might be also like this  with others.
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 394US1
    Then start bumping all the other hundreds of threads that you, me and most others have never seen.
  • One of the best threads out there. Up there with the great rustling of our time.
    DolceII @ usa 1
  • You're so new....I miss these days
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • go misc with your bad self.  rock on
Sign In to comment.