Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Loading Issues

Hello Community,

We are facing an issue of continuous loading of the main page for everyone that tries to log in or refresh the page after 11:40. Our team is investigating and will try to fix it as quickly as possible. 

--Your Empire Team

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    Not being bad or anything but why does these things seem to always happen on the weekends when GGS isn't fully working just a question..?
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• You need to fix this fast, Troop are starving....
    Van Snott @ skn 1
  • Yea can't get in and yes troops are starving. So fix the problem replace troops or send them food 

• fixed for me as of right now Kwel.
  • Always troubles after update,s! pffff. Fix this problem please!
    Stone Edge @ nl 1
  • The timezone is CET for the time I referenced above.
  • I would like to see GGE try and be proactive here and provide food to all spots to prevent desertion. However, they do not really seem to be very proactive, but more reactive to issues.  So good luck to all with starving issues!
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
  • Okay, but that's not true.  Some people are able to play and are taking advantage, no doubt.

Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • As for myself, I shall be refraining from attacking others. But as mentioned, GGE needs to take better care of troops moving forward. I remember when they had the massive server issue a few months back. They stuffed our granaries.
    (Was that also when they rolled back the server or was that the Legends update?)

Either way, people like to keep fixed schedules when it comes to feeding the troops. GGE should think filling our food tanks as an automatic measure, rather than a placating one after the fact.
    Findurian @ usa 1
    Proud Deputy of Aerth Legion
    "My respect costs nothing. My regard, however, is much less easily won."
    #DON'TBUYRUBIES
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I was just kicked from the server and can't log on anymore :( 

Was this planned so players can't take advantage of players that can't log in?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• still unable to log in yet everyone in my alliance can why is it just me that cant 
  • s.addi (GB1)s.addi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    is there an approximate time ,that we will be able to re log in ,I know for a fact ,I will have had desertions everywhere ,if no food has been added by gge ,which I very much doubt .
    s.addi @ en 1
  • Please give everyone food

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• it's funny how this has happened during the winter event. Not only are our troops going to die due to no food. Think about not getting the set of armor. I am down to needing the last piece. I guess that to bad so sad for all of us. Yes they have done a reset a few months ago. but if you remember we lost everything that happened after the rest and you had to do it all over again. GGE gave us food in all the lands and our ops along with coins. It was nice but it did not replace the troops that was lost. So lets see how long it takes them now.  Guess for those of us who can not get on pray that the people who are on are not mean and nasty as one person said and start doing attacks. 
    vivian1963 @ usa 1
  • im back in now 
  • Is it my imagination or is this the only thread that still exists about this issue?  Weird. 
    Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • an update from the empire team plus food at all castles and ops is the only way forward
  • lost 9,257 troops ... and OP food reality is frozen ... demanded full reparations from GGE in 2 support tickets ... saved screenshots of losses if needed ... grrrrr... Ring
Sign In to comment.