Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ice championship , pionts are not adding up . GGE whats up ?

Done 4 hits this morning on nomads and have not advanced my points counter once , its still at 423  where it should be 8 points higher .!

Comments

• A.M.17 (INT1)A.M.17 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 71
    idk man but i've never seen that happen to me or someone else.

Either your math is wrong or there is some isolated case with just you:P

@Zenya (US1)

• It happened to me for the second time just a few minutes ago. I got 47k glory from a bloodcrow with my points booster active and still on 63 points. It happened in the last ice championship too.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    It happened to me for the second time just a few minutes ago. I got 47k glory from a bloodcrow with my points booster active and still on 63 points. It happened in the last ice championship too.
    Just note you need to win. Not sure if you did or didn't but just in case :)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,391
    edited 27.01.2017
    try refreshing. sometimes the number just doesn't update.

edit:
    Just landed an attack, i'm gaining points fine.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 30.01.2017
    It happened to me for the second time just a few minutes ago. I got 47k glory from a bloodcrow with my points booster active and still on 63 points. It happened in the last ice championship too.
    Just note you need to win. Not sure if you did or didn't but just in case :)

^^^ Probably what happened.  Getting the big castles doesn't really help the Ice Championship, or whatever monthly contest is on.

Getting the big castles is good for the BC / FL event and for boosting your own glory.  Win or lose, the glory counts.

But, for the Ice Championship (monthly contest), it has to be a WIN to count.  It is usually better to hit and WIN all 10 castles with 400 troops in them at the same time.  Then get the next batch of 10 - 400 troop castles.  Especially if you got stuck with the booster on for BC / FL.  WORST time for the booster, IMO.  Even you would get 150k glory from a win, it is still worth the same points as a 10k glory one.    (SIDE NOTE: This is what  many believe would help solve the glory boosting that happens during the AT)  But, ANY amount of glory in a loss, doesn't count.

Have to separate expectations depending on your goal......

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file