We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond

Is the Berimond that some are playing now the only one that will be played Or can we play in Berimond world? 

If we are only playing Berimond in GE then I would suggest that you make the Return of resources & coin etc. to be the same as the old Berimond world returns as the returns players are getting are very poor About 1/10th of the old return & with no rubies at al in GE Berimond..

Comments

• Berimond Invasion is in great empire, they are still fixing what I call the 'real' berimond...

More coin would be a cool bonus and might get more people playing it :smiley:

• dzange (US1)dzange (US1) Posts: 3US1
    I hate Berimond Invasion!!!! Please fix the real Berimond as this faux and putrid abomination does not even remotely compare.
  • this Berimond Invasion is a waste of time, may as well turn it off and run nothing. Our whole alliance is now opting out of it mostly because the troops loss is intolerable to most
  • this Berimond Invasion is a waste of time, may as well turn it off and run nothing. Our whole alliance is now opting out of it mostly because the troops loss is intolerable to most
    Yeah, it's much easier to give up. There's no sense in actually learning some strategies to help you lose less troops. If you are having a hard time attacking Beri camps, you probably should find a new game.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • Yup and the 300 attacks minimum to finish a single side definitely is the best part of the event... or is it the shit rewards mixed with nearly every camp needing ruby tools to negate range, who knows could even be the minimum of 30 losses on the best possible outcome of the camps with an average 50ish losses. Even the rep no matter the camp level stays the same, along with rng camp spawning. Yup the event is perfect and my favorite event out there by far. No event is better, why cant we have it as often as fi/bi... 
    blackflames @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.