We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Acronym game

Think of several random letters that the next person has to turn into an acronym then that person thinks of several random letters and so on . For example, RDS might be "Random Detailed Speech."    

I will start:   DGH
brag

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,772AU1
    Daaaaayum Godlike Headshot
    BBR

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • beautiful but rare

LAK
    brag
  • Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) Posts: 7,477GB1
    Lunatic Arrogant King

SAM
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
    Super Armored Mechanoid

GIB

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Giant Invisible Bat 

EGH
    brag
    Extreme Gargoyle Home

UTQ

• Ugly Terrible quiz  

ZHJ
    brag
    Zodiac Homunculus Junior

OPI

• Optional Pampered Igloo 

KKL
    brag
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Kim Kicks Late

LUI
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
    Look Under Iglos

POB

Human Art Theory

• ACG
    brag
    Actitude Can Gain

GOA
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    Galactical Overlord Aron

ZUT

• Zebra Ultimate Team

UJK 
    brag
    United Joker Kingdom 
    xD
    DFG

Direct Force Goat

ICI
    cat

International City Instutution

UIG

University Instructions Guide

BRO
    cat

Sign In to comment.