We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• L7Jevs (GB1)L7Jevs (GB1) Posts: 845GB1

Treasures of the savanna

Legacy of the Forest Warriors

All from Carnfiex's thread 
    [email protected]
    Deputy of The Wraith interested in joining message me in-game or the forums.
    https://prnt.sc/ki3rw2
  • When do you guys return the old deals ? 

• L7Jevs (GB1)L7Jevs (GB1) Posts: 845GB1
    since no-one has asked wheres the snow in green thought it was suppose come with Christmas in 3 days ;P
    [email protected]
    Deputy of The Wraith interested in joining message me in-game or the forums.
    https://prnt.sc/ki3rw2
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,022INT1
    Hello Angus

Is there any news on the replacement achievements , now the Alchemist is now gone

Tony
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Hi all,

You can ask anything you want in this thread (within the forum guidelines)! Generally the best questions to ask are about the game... things like:

"At which level do you unlock the tavern level 4?"
    or
    "How do I recruit troops in the quickest way?"

There is absolutely no need to open a new thread for small questions, just post your question and the community will try and answer it for you ASAP.

Cheers,

Angus
    level 65 when you unlock a tavern at level 4

• what the real reasoning for delaying fls seriously mad I'm losing 50k food overall and wont get a moment with my family having to hit rbcs in nonstop 3 hour blocks seriously this is not fair
    jeffreyb420 @ usa 1
  • Does anyone know when the alliance city event is going to be run again? Thanks:)

grewbops @ en 1
  • Hi all,

You can ask anything you want in this thread (within the forum guidelines)! Generally the best questions to ask are about the game... things like:

"At which level do you unlock the tavern level 4?"
    or
    "How do I recruit troops in the quickest way?"

There is absolutely no need to open a new thread for small questions, just post your question and the community will try and answer it for you ASAP.

Cheers,

Angus
    selamun aleykum 2 sorum olacak 1 şu adalardabug ne zaman açılır 2 efsaneler salonunu 550 son seviyye yapdım nasıl hem saldırı hem savunma paylasam daha karlı olur iyi olur resim ata bilirmisiniz ???

• How do you get the technical innovator opened up in the castles?
    What happened to the researcher?  Haven't seen it in a long time.
    WireMaster @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,337INT3
    How do you get the technical innovator opened up in the castles?
    What happened to the researcher?  Haven't seen it in a long time.

Technical Innovator = HOL defense side, level 5, 2nd from the left.    Will take just a few HOL upgrades.

Researcher?  Hmmm....... not certain when he last visited.  It does seem like he got lost in the snow......

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• when is the berimond event starting
  • Do all hero's work on Foreign Castles or do the one's that say Foreign Castles only work on Foreign Castles?
    KING JOHN5 @ usa 1
  • so ice event ends in 6hours 30 min, foreigners last event of ice challenge ends in 20 minutes, and cupcake ends in 16 hours..so we have 6 hours of stale time we can do nothing in ice event?? what the hell GGE?
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • el juego no me funciona como debe de ser aveces le doy a información de los otros castillos y no me salen lis fortin y  su castillo alguien me ayuda
  • Do all hero's work on Foreign Castles or do the one's that say Foreign Castles only work on Foreign Castles?
    Only heroes that say foreign castles and castle lords work against foriegn castles.

Rest do not work.
  • When will another ice event begin ?
    Thank you for reply.

Máááster
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    When will another ice event begin ?
    Thank you for reply.

Máááster
    Hi @Máááster (INT1)

There should be another ice event in the coming week or so.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• redled (US1)redled (US1) Posts: 48
    edited 16.01.2017
    When is the next season coming out?
    Ooops didnt read up 
    Post edited by redled (US1) on

Current Member of TNP Family
  • when open new server ? maybe CZ2 , becouse on CZ1 are 17 000+ players on 70 levels
  • When do you think the test server will be back up? thank you :)
    Member of Arzawa Of Camelot

United we stand Divided we fall

~known unknown
Sign In to comment.