Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TBHK vs VICTORY

Asia1 war involving 2 top notch alliances within the top 20. May the best rule, all battle reports of decent size posted here.

-Necrophos
ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

Comments

• go post this shit on the asian forums
    So long as there are juicy battle reports, I don't think many people care where it comes from.
  • ψ Sadness ψ (US1)ψ Sadness ψ (US1) Posts: 351
    edited 08.01.2017
    go post this shit on the asian forums
    @anthony434 (US1)

Firstly there is no asian forums. Just as there is no australian forum. Secondly, if you have an issue I ask you not to view this thread, and thirdly if you're so concerned about people being in their proper places why are you, a US forumer, looking at an us Forum pertaining an Asian matter?

Perhaps you are slow?
    Post edited by ψ Sadness ψ (US1) on

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• I wanna see some juicy hit man

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• Almost everyone on asia is top 20
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
    @anthony434 (US1)

Firstly there is no asian forums. Just as there is no australian forum. Secondly, if you have an issue I ask you not to view this thread, and thirdly if you're so concerned about people being in their proper places why are you, a US forumer, looking at an England Forum pertaining an Asian matter?

Perhaps you are slow?
    Could've sworn this was the US forum... must've gotten lost again.
    typo. fixed.

• Sorry for the lack of BRS was out for much of the day.

• So much for juicy battle reports.
    Yup, At least he hasn't been hitting the same people for 2 years.
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 628
    edited 08.01.2017
    So much for juicy battle reports.
    Thats one of the poorest attempts to throw shade I've ever seen.

Your in-game account is banned. Why are you still on the GGE forums? To make us cringe at how bad your sense of humour is?

• So much for juicy battle reports.
    Thats one of the poorest attempts to throw shade I've ever seen.

Your in-game account is banned. Why are you still on the GGE forums? To make us cringe at how bad your sense of humour is?

Much Salt.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    Fucking asia scum gtfo losers
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    I want to see 5 lv10s beat azelfs alliance in 2 days

#TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Asia1 is so laid back lol
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    ψ Sadness ψ - the king of Asia1
    go post this shit on the asian forums
    this is the "asian forums." The US forum is now a miscellaneous section for war threads from AU1, Asia, Int1/2, and US wars. All non-war related threads should be posted on the EN forums if you want a CM to see your feedback. Forum merge from a few weeks ago and all.
    @anthony434 (US1)

Firstly there is no asian forums. Just as there is no australian forum. Secondly, if you have an issue I ask you not to view this thread, and thirdly if you're so concerned about people being in their proper places why are you, a US forumer, looking at an us Forum pertaining an Asian matter?

Perhaps you are slow?
    ROASTED
Sign In to comment.