We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event calender

Any chance of an event calendar like the type we get on the seasonal events, so often all im hearing is people asking which event is next and when does it start...

Cheers,
jonesy.
Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
You dare with Death.

Comments

• You can kind of see when the next event in the current events tent and the championship thing
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013!
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,849AU1
    I think he means the other events like maurderer , I wouldn't like that that much myself since then the suprise element is missing which I do quite like :)

Greetings : Herveus

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    I think he means the other events like maurderer , I wouldn't like that that much myself since then the suprise element is missing which I do quite like :)

Greetings : Herveus
    Actually I think he means both but I agree with you, we would like some surprise.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • I mean for all events that are periodic.

Im normally pretty easy for whats coming up but sometimes its not so simple.... for example,

Today we have the end of 1 event (Samuri) and then the alliance tourniment ends 6 hours later now does the FI event start before or after the end of the alliance tourniment thus making all the hard work of players ACTUALLY PVPING useless.... because u can get 1mill glory easy in 1 FI hit...

So an event acalender will better help us plan and prepare events and allows us to go for the ones when they actually guna mean something etc...
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
Sign In to comment.