Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kopassus and TheBrotherHood Merger.

This thread is regarding news of the Asia1 server. If you came on here to mock it, please do so on another thread.

TheBrotherHood, a quickly growing alliance has merged with Kopassus, a prominent alliance on the server.

The merger has gone exquisitely. Both parties are quite happy with any and all changes and we have pushed forward in server standings tremendously, now planting us a top 10 alliance:

In one month of playing on the server and aggressively recruiting players from other servers, along with setting a strong foundation for diplomacy we have finally achieved a notable standing.

Cheers to the new year and new alliance!

-Necrophos, leader of TBHK.
ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    congrats :)
  • hope it continues to go well     :)
    brag
  • I look forward to joining, just got to keep my promise to Alakazamknights first

Count Palatine Dalaran
    Server: Asia1
    Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
    Honour: 1430
    Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• You guys are df sub now...right?
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
    We never have been nor will be a "Sub" to DF.

We were a wing, and on asia wings are like brother alliances that hold an equal role of importance. Help during war for the most part to keep both alliances busy, with free entry between the two. But diplomacy is not shared nor are orders give from one to another.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    sub, wing, all the same thing in the end. No real difference. :P

We were a wing, and on asia wings are like brother alliances that hold an equal role of importance. Help during war for the most part to keep both alliances busy, with free entry between the two. But diplomacy is not shared nor are orders give from one to another.
    Lol, thought they were the same.

@Graycat (US1) Exactly what I was thinking.
    Wilson Wang @ au 1

Lol, thought they were the same.

@Graycat (US1) Exactly what I was thinking.
    Wing means they're under their protection, but are more of a brother alliance and do not have to avoid hitting their pacts/NAAs if I remember correctly.

Pls correct me if I am wrong Sad.

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • nice
    Recruiter of Angels Of Death
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I don't know why you need a wing or sub on asia. Almost all alliances have their subs/wings. If your main alliance isn't developed you need to focus on that not building a new alliance that does nothing but make a few good players go in there and waste their time.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Yes when Brotherhood and KOPASSUS merged it was quite obvious that they were going to stop being DF's wing, they are 6th in mp rankings, so on asia server that would be unrealistic
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    Congratulations TBHK  :) you are doing a lot of points in islands too.... i'll try to overcome you but too much points for me at the moment 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sign In to comment.