Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Illegal to Advertise?

Guys... If someone created an account named Apple, named his main castle to Apple Inc And named his outposts to Purchase Iphone 7 could that person be banned? Using goodgame empire to "advertise" ?

Comments

• And what if the same player sends messages to random players saying they should get an Apple Product?
    Is this also an offense?
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,064
    Can't take you serious mate PMSL!
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• E8A6 (INT2)E8A6 (INT2) Posts: 70
    edited 01.01.2017
    Can't take you serious mate PMSL!

No what if You created an account named Apple, and then started spamming 10.000 players to purchase Iphone 7, would you get banned?
  • Lol are you planning that?
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • Lol are you planning that?

Not gonna answer that one
  • Well if you are that's pretty sad  ;)
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
    That would be classed as spamming and doubt a bot/person could message 10,000 people on this game anyway lol 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,036
    That would be classed as spamming and doubt a bot/person could message 10,000 people on this game anyway lol 
    It is very well possible I remember 7 of such bots. And they aren't hard to create really it's just a small macro or script required with changes in a single place.

Greetings : Herveus

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Yes I know bots roam the servers but they wouldn't be to scan every member & send a message 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Guys... If someone created an account named Apple, named his main castle to Apple Inc And named his outposts to Purchase Iphone 7 could that person be banned? Using goodgame empire to "advertise" ?
    basically, yes. :)
Sign In to comment.