Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Taking Metros

Comments

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    For the record
    Confused.com, Preats and CG have said a lot about fair play yet are now taking UKN's metros? please explain as you said Only BSK tried to own them all and you 2 would not? yet a few weeks down the line? your trying to take them?
    Stop talking nonsense! CG are at war with UKnighted. Praetorians, however, are not. CG and Prae are not interchangeable for you to make such a ridiculous claim without first checking your facts.
    So the questions remain... What is Praetorians opinions on the situation? Why are CG and UK at war and taking there Metro? Is fairplay still adhered too on UK server?.... Fairplay Masters of the game, can we get some answers, sensible and direct answers only please.

Hello, I would guess if I asked Praetorians opinions there would quite likely be 60 different answers depending on the history of each player, that would likely be too heavy reading for many, however anyone who wishes to express opinions in Praetorians are able to do so without fear. I have really no idea on what the war is over that is something CG and UKnighted can answer if they so choose. There are also no such thing as fair play masters, there are guidelines published after several weeks of discussions in Diplomats and leaders skype rooms, produced as a direct result of input from those that could be bothered to discuss. For the record my opinion, which is not a reflection of Praetorian alliance or any one else's influence, is once the surrender button has been hit, there should be an acceptance of victory or defeat and that should not be unreasonably denied. From the messages I have seen in leaders room, UKnighted fought with allies to save the metro, and full credit to them for doing so, sometimes there is more respect for a gallant defeat with pride than there is from victory.

Full credit to all involved in defending and the victors, holding a metro with a flag in, is a very difficult task, While this may not answer the questions in the way you want to hear, it is "as asked, my opinion" I would suggest those who have been in the game long enough will point out these epic battles come and go in cycles, alliances rise, they fall, they re-build, and they come back stronger. That is infact the intended principle of the game, often forgotten in the heat of the moment.

Happy New Year to all friends and foe - may 2017 bring you success in whatever way you wish for.

Mike

"For the record my opinion, which is not a reflection of Praetorian alliance"  But your the leader so it is a reflection and you are the one that speaks for them all, and not other 60 or so members as you put it.

So come on mike where do you stand on your close friends at CG just deciding out of the blue to grab assets from any alliance they choose and without cause to do so?

And don't give me the "it's a war game cr*p" you would not be saying that if it was the other way round !

For the Record Abbie your opinion is the opinion of a Neanderthal woman....who really has little idea on people...im sure an alliance of 63+ would have a range of opinions and would be listened too by all including the leader, there is know way a alliance would work with one player saying " do it my way or not at all", 99% of alliance's work this way, just maybe you should join one and get your self a fresh start you never know you might start enjoying the game, its that or get your self out of it and start enjoying life 

I too wish you a happy new year and a better 2017

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 05.01.2017

@marc58 

Yes marc we all know this but my point was there's a chain of command and it's there for a reason, the leader carries the overall responsibility and is the face of the alliance to the outside.

Which is why I found mikes comments to be that of a weak minded and corrupt player. He's side stepping the issue as he's secretly in on it all and is in fact part of the problem.

Is it not true Preatorians and Crimson-Guard share a Skype room where they conspire against other alliances for server domination  ?

I hope one day him and his band of reprobates find the roles reversed.

Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273

@marc58 

Yes marc we all know this but my pint was there's a chain of command and it's there for a reason, the leader carries the overall responsibility and is the face of the alliance to the outside.

Which is why I found mikes comments to be that of a weak minded and corrupt player. He's side stepping the issue as he's secretly in on it all and is in fact part of the problem.

Is it not true Preatorians and Crimson-Guard share a Skype room where they conspire against other alliances for server domination  ?

I hope one day him and his band of reprobates find the roles reversed.

And I hope that the joy you are spreading never comes back on you. 

I'm a War Marshall for Praetorians and I'm not in ANY Skype room with CG let alone planning sever domination. 

Roles reversed with who? (though since I have principles that I hold to, I would dispute the term reprobate)  
    UK? I have been in that position and wish them well,
    With You? not a chance as I don't conduct myself in the manner that you do so our positions can never be reversed.  

Happy New Year Abbie  

(Yes I've posted a comment, if he's not still banned this is usually where HND pops up) 
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 29.12.2016

@cheza2000 

So are you denying such a room exists ?  If so your a liar, oh and be careful how you answer that as I'm sure I have some screenshots regarding this room ;)

As for your remarks about the way I conduct myself , i find such comments laughable coming from your Corrupt CG/prae shaped circle. 

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 548
    And yet again we roll on towards 2017 and same old stories getting repeated.
    take a look back in past year or two and you will see people from cg complaining when they
    wer losing Metros. 

Did abbie come on complaining then Nope now its on other foot and she complains.
    I aint got no problems with metros because it takes me all way to newcastle.

but as for in game metro tower cop I aint bothered one bit because never been in alliance
    with one. so I am guessing if you want to rule you put a fight up instead on whinging.

Happy new year to everyone in this game. And its my birthday on 31st december 21 yo for 30th time. :)
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273

@cheza2000 

So are you denying such a room exists ?  If so your a liar, oh and be careful how you answer that as I'm sure I have some screenshots regarding this room ;)

As for your remarks about the way I conduct myself , i find such comments laughable coming from your Corrupt CG/prae shaped circle. 

What recipes friends chat about is of no interest to me (that is why I left a room that included people from CG and Prae) to suggest we are 'cooking' up plans for server domination there just shows how out of touch you are. 

And I'm sure you would not break forum policy again, by posting people's personal details without consent. I'm sure you would have a little respect for the Terms and Conditions you are crusading to uphold and not just the ones that suit you.

Happy New Year Abbie. (my last post as I have other things to do)
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • UltraFlavoured (GB1)UltraFlavoured (GB1) GB1 Posts: 954
    edited 30.12.2016
    Any alliance can hold all the Metros Captitals RTs RVs and all the other pixelated 'assets within the game

Yet still one v one online its still a loss. Just different amount of number loses. Even of self support.
    So to get the win it all reverts to 4am hits , which just happens to be the exact same as if you didnt hold any assets

PVP is dying on UK1 has been for along time.
    Its up to players on the server to sort it out - Soon it will be fire case city - And FIs (Not FL because its called Foriegn Invaders) will become player only source of glory.

If alliances believe war is the way go for it. Be in for a surprise though in a few months.

~Ultra

Post edited by UltraFlavoured (GB1) on
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,584
    - And FIs (Not FL because its called Foriegn Invaders) will become player only source of glory.

If alliances believe war is the way go for it. Be in for a surprise though in a few months.

~Ultra

Both FI and FL are correct depending on context.  IF referring to the event, it is FI.  (Foreign Invaders)  When referring to the bot who sent the attack, or the target that I just got my 1st 100k hit against, it is the FL.  (Foreign Lord)

As for the "surprise", the majority will adapt, the rest will complain and fail......

See my 1st 100k hit in my signature.  ;)

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• @Mycrotia (US1) My Apologies. My reports are never worth looking at so I have never actually noticed.
    Statement still stands - Except my ignorance.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    - And FIs (Not FL because its called Foriegn Invaders) will become player only source of glory.

~Ultra

Both FI and FL are correct depending on context.  IF referring to the event, it is FI.  (Foreign Invaders)  When referring to the bot who sent the attack, or the target that I just got my 1st 100k hit against, it is the FL.  (Foreign Lord)

As for the "surprise", the majority will adapt, the rest will complain and fail......

See my 1st 100k hit in my signature.  ;)

Or FC which stands for Foreign Castle if anyone actually cares...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Just noticed it's Crims*n-G*ards no-1 multi accounting cheat taking the two metros, come on GGS is it not time to take action over these cheating trolls ?
    Just noticed it's Crims*n-G*ards no-1 multi accounting cheat taking the two metros, come on GGS is it not time to take action over these cheating trolls ?

time for one of these yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......come on abbie give this crusade up and play your game
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 31.12.2016
    It is true that Great Britain and the U.S.1 are different servers which would make the rules of engagement with other alliances in Great Britain different than U.S.1 perhaps and the Great Britain server being smaller than the U.S.1 server as well because of their being less people in the Great Britain server than the U.S.1 server probably, but I can also imagine that they are at least in some ways very similar as well. In fact, I think that there may be more differences between Legends of Honor on a US1 server and Goodgame Empire US1 server than U.S1 vs. GB1 on Goodgame Empire despite the fact they are in different servers and that Legends of Honor is also made by Goodgame Studios as well. I have played Legends of Honor as well and there are some noticeable differences between Goodgame Empire and Legends of Honor that I won't go into detail about despite that they are both action games as opposed to Big Farm which I can imagine may be in some ways similar to Farmville on Facebook even though I have never played Big Farm before and quit playing Farmville because I got bored with it.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 548
    It is true that Great Britain and the U.S.1 are different servers which would make the rules of engagement with other alliances in Great Britain different than U.S.1 perhaps and the Great Britain server being smaller than the U.S.1 server as well because of their being less people in the Great Britain server than the U.S.1 server probably, but I can also imagine that they are at least in some ways very similar as well. In fact, I think that there may be more differences between Legends of Honor on a US1 server and Goodgame Empire US1 server than U.S1 vs. GB1 on Goodgame Empire despite the fact they are in different servers and that Legends of Honor is also made by Goodgame Studios as well. I have played Legends of Honor as well and there are some noticeable differences between Goodgame Empire and Legends of Honor that I won't go into detail about despite that they are both action games as opposed to Big Farm which I can imagine may be in some ways similar to Farmville on Facebook even though I have never played Big Farm before and quit playing Farmville because I got bored with it.
    boring,its called who wants assets most.cg. who wants everything who wants 2 stop them. NO ONE
    cant wait new year happy 2017 2 everyone
  • Reasons I like the forum:
    1) Getting LOL's and likes to increase my ego.
    2) Watching the weak b*tch about server rules and how people are "bullies" during war.
    3) Seeing what is going on with updates.
    I agree with #2, whenever I see someone whining about fair play rules it makes me want to hit their OPs and main and outters just to piss em off, makes it even better if they're level 50 or lower.

heres my opinion

fair play rules keep the game fair
    war means they have been broken

if 1 alliance breaks rules why shouldnt the other?

i might be completely wrong but thats what id do
    Fair Play rules are dumb, they were created by players who wanted to hold their offense in their OPs and not want to have to worry about defending them same for RVs, monuments, etc. and the level rule is just a bunch of bull shit.

But if you're going to abide by said rules and go to war because the opposing side broke them, why should you abide by them? I don't, I just start hitting outposts.

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 31.12.2016
    boring,its called who wants assets most.cg. who wants everything who wants 2 stop them. NO ONE
    cant wait new year happy 2017 2 everyone
    My point for bringing this up about the similarities of the GB1 and US1 servers is because I think there may have been a merge between GB1 and US1 on the Forum recently which might help explain why I am seeing more GB1 posts than I used to.If that is true it makes perfect sense. (I have also seen at least one post on this forum from AUS1 as well which is also primarily an English speaking country as well.) Both are primarily English speaking servers and there are probably a lot less people on GB1 than there is on US1 as well. We for example have right now 16,908 accounts total who are on the US1 server from players who are level 70+ and even more than that when you add in players who are levels 1 to 69 as well. Some of the of these 16,908 players may be inactive or deleted accounts, but that is still a lot of accounts on the US1 Server. The total number of accounts I have counted on the US1 server for Goodgame Empire for all levels is 96,538 which is definitely a lot. We should just get along with each other even though we are from different servers. lol.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Reasons I like the forum:
    1) Getting LOL's and likes to increase my ego.
    2) Watching the weak b*tch about server rules and how people are "bullies" during war.
    3) Seeing what is going on with updates.
    I agree with #2, whenever I see someone whining about fair play rules it makes me want to hit their OPs and main and outters just to piss em off, makes it even better if they're level 50 or lower.

heres my opinion

fair play rules keep the game fair
    war means they have been broken

if 1 alliance breaks rules why shouldnt the other?

i might be completely wrong but thats what id do
    Fair Play rules are dumb, they were created by players who wanted to hold their offense in their OPs and not want to have to worry about defending them same for RVs, monuments, etc. and the level rule is just a bunch of bull shit.

But if you're going to abide by said rules and go to war because the opposing side broke them, why should you abide by them? I don't, I just start hitting outposts.

~CK~

Have to agree on the op rule you have over the pond....played on usa server for a while and got kicked from alliance for hitting an op....left shortly after......strange rule
  • Just noticed it's Crims*n-G*ards no-1 multi accounting cheat taking the two metros, come on GGS is it not time to take action over these cheating trolls ?

time for one of these yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......come on abbie give this crusade up and play your game

Y'know, Mark, you really do put me in mind of a certain male body-part - You are flaccid and limp in the presence of a perceived authority from which you draw the courage to appear turgid in front of me. Neanderthal? You're a very rude man.

It is often said by some that this is a war-game and I wonder, why would you object to a 'crusade' being waged in a war-game? Or rather, what is it about my crusade you object to exactly? I take it you supported the crusade to implement the fair-play protocols and with that in mind, I cannot imagine why you would be opposed to a crusade against cheats whom make use of shell accounts in order to steal all the silverware. Well, I can think of one reason but I will refrain from pointing the finger for the moment.

The original post on this thread identifies and addresses one of the symptoms of the problem of cheating. What has happened is, all those who benefit the most from cheating have gravitated and combined in the top alliances which has resulted in a massive power gap between the top two alliances and the rest of the server. There is a kind of 'cabal' at the top, a clique of ruby-buyers who utilize gameplay that is not available to other ruby-buyers and is a breach of the Terms and Conditions as laid out by GGS. And it is this imbalance of power that has opened the door to the possibility of outrages such as what UK is having to deal with now.

Because of the collusion and cheating, the server has no balance at all anymore. Almost all the power is in the hands of a few in the top two alliances and the power gap serves as a buffer that protects them against all but one possible threat against them. We have a situation where the number two alliance is riding roughshod over anyone below them, a number one alliance that is afraid of the number two alliance and a general lack of spine and substance in the majority of the rest of the server. And it is this lack of courage and moral fortitude that stands in the way of the only solution to the problems caused by the first two.

We know that GGS will do nothing to solve the problem so it's up to us. Do you want the server to thrive; for the game to survive? Can you think of a better cause to get behind in the context of a crusade? I can't; if the game dies, there is no game. If you think that I am bad for an event-based game, the death of the game would have a much more profound effect on the events.

If this game is going to live then the server must unite. The success and failure of almost all of us is subject to the whim of the top two alliances - THAT'S the problem that needs to be confronted. And we can't confront it if we are fighting among ourselves, can we? THEY are the enemy and not only of 'us', which is bad enough, but they are enemies of the game too... You can see that, can't you? THEY are the enemy who have seduced and bewitched you into doing nothing while they take ALL the prime cuts in the game; you get that, don't you? What kind of 'empire' could such a ruler reign over? This is EMPIRES not serfdoms.

To be clear, there are two possible solutions to this problem. Either, the server unites and focuses its attention on the real problem; we take the power centres and distribute them more equitably and form a vanguard that monitors the situation to make sure the problem does not re-occur OR, Mikeshot could join us in a crusade for justice and with a united server behind him, he could lead the charge against CG as 'a necessary demonstration' and then we can form a vanguard, distribute...., etc.

Either way, the server MUST unite; one way or the other, the problem will be solved. My Empire is MY Empire; I did not become a queen in order to be ruled and I will not be milked like a cow. Oh, and a queen does not take advice from one who is happy to be milked like a cow.

And a little advice, Mark: In future, when you are speaking TO a warrior, speak to her as if you ARE  a warrior. We'll get along better then and we'll get a bit further too.

Neanderthal? Seriously.

• Well Abbie... Something needs to happen, I will be deeply shocked and would need to lay down for some considerable length of time if there was an almighty rush of helpers with balls in this game.. but seriously, it would be amazing if we could enforce fair-play rules as a server :)

I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
This discussion has been closed.