Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

uk vs cg

cg has just declare war on uk

and we are getting massed  

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    Truce is over since it's passed midnight 
  • Yeah but why would crimson guard declare 
  • who are u in uk ?
    i thought truce lasted longer tbh, thanks for letting me know was about to leave troops in castles lol 
    im not saying as if I say something bad cg will mass me 
    Truce was from 24-26th midnight & again 31st-2nd January that's what was agreed upon by the alliances anyway 
  • Truce was from 24-26th midnight & again 31st-2nd January that's what was agreed upon by the alliances anyway 
    Yeah ....
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Yeah but why would crimson guard declare 
    war has no meaning. It is pointless.
    So... did CG declare war within the UK world, or did they declare war against the UK world...? :/
  • Yeah but why would crimson guard declare 
    war has no meaning. It is pointless.
    So... did CG declare war within the UK world, or did they declare war against the UK world...? :/
    Uk is a allaince name 
    UKnighted 
  • Ron ill burn you m8
    I'm back.....HeHeHeHe [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]8o
  • Ron ill burn you m8
    you think your so good when your not, how about i burn you?

• Ron ill burn you m8

Get in line my friend.Im waiting for him to hit level 70
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    @Graycat (US1) war does have a meaning. puts people you hate in a worse position and if you win the war by a large margin you can benefit in alliance rewards. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    I see lots of movement of players on the server ...ummmm is this going to get interesting
  • What's going on here then, I take it Crimson-Guard started this without reason, or should I say to grab more centres of power.

So come on then CG give us all a laugh, what reason did you lot dream up to do this and is it not making a joke of the diplomacy rooms now the way your going round doing whatever you please?

I think it's about time that rabble were kicked from the diplomacy rooms and everyone got behind UKnighted to make a stand over this outrage !

Surely the Praetorians are not willing to tolerate such an obscene abuse of power?

• Sagirlgb (GB1)Sagirlgb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    @Graycat (US1) war does have a meaning. puts people you hate in a worse position and if you win the war by a large margin you can benefit in alliance rewards. 
    How can you hate someone you've never met in your life ???  It does not make sense, they are pixels you're fighting, not actual people !!
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    How can you hate someone you've never met in your life ???  It does not make sense, they are pixels you're fighting, not actual people !!
    People get hateful when you attack them in a war game. There are players who think that Empire is a building game, and they throw a fit when you do anything destructive to their castles.
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309

some go as far as suggesting you are an employee :) 

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723

some go as far as suggesting you are an employee :) 

Referring to the thread that's gone now, right?  I guess there's nothing wrong with making that claim about someone, but hopefully in the future when they're questioned about proof, they are a little more prepared or knowledgeable.  That other thread was more fun (and easy of debunking someone) than I'd had in a long time, lol.

Hmmm, you know... I never did say I was convinced that you're NOT one.. (brb, donning my conspiracy hat).

Are you guys still in that war or is it old news now?  (I'm not sure how big the wars are over on that server)

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
Sign In to comment.