Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

***KoN Battle Reports***

Comments

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    ^Wait, so Tempus is pretty? Or just his mouth? Plz clarify...
  • Ive seen this war since it first started (7+ years ago), glad to see KoN is finally on the losing end.
    (sorry KoN, yall were the dominating side for a while...)
    Eric904P @ usa 1
  • Ive seen this war since it first started (7+ years ago), glad to see KoN is finally on the losing end.
    GGE has only been out for 5 years...

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• WTF. THIS THREAD IS STILL HERE?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Still no KoN stopping by to post anything eh?
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Wait, Cobalt is BACK!!!

@Cobalt_Fusion (US1)
    Its me! Your Son!
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • O god no help me
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Plss dad
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Welcome back Cobalt!
    Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

lol no, war is almost 2 years and 2 months old. plz go.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Have MISC heard of a safe house? They have been massacred!! 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    yes we all know how hard it is on the asia server....

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • yes we all know how hard it is on the asia server....

Yeah I know! There's like....50 decent players. Oh wait...most of those are from other servers :P

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

yes we all know how hard it is on the asia server....
    i had more might points at level 50 om international1 so don't act like you are good when you're not.

also i have more than 300 points in winter than 1st for US1 so please. so until you are top 100 on US1 shut up.

edited 26.12.2016
    Awww... you like the baby server? US players go there just to take a break and kick ass for a while xD

@ψ Sadness ψ (US1) 

Joined June 2016:
  • ShadowOfEvil (GB1)ShadowOfEvil (GB1) Posts: 1,847
    edited 26.12.2016
    Awww... you like the baby server? US players go there just to take a break and kick ass for a while xD

@ψ Sadness ψ (US1) 

UK players go there to take over the server...its a nice server (I might be biased because I get good reps with a bad comm there lol). They're are decent players even if they are a few and far between

Tbh don't diss Asia1, its not easy to win events (thought it is easy to get top 50) and they're is almost no idea of fair play rules aside from don't steal our property so it is different in that almost every week some idiot takes your rvs (comes to the point where you have to calculate that before you go to bed lol)

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

@ψ Sadness ψ (US1) 
    just want to point out the fact you have 280K might points. and i have more loot than you at level 48.....you can't talk sh*t with stats as bad as yours.

• Awww... you like the baby server? US players go there just to take a break and kick ass for a while xD

@ψ Sadness ψ (US1) 
    Dont @ me kid because I didnt come back to this server after playing on USA for 5 years to "take a break."

You talk shit but you dont know shit. Asia is a mess. A fuckload of random variables. You wouldn't last a week with your attitude. Take it from someone who's tried and failed many a time. You piss off the wrong people too.

Remember most of asia plays other servers. Piss off asia and you cant play anywhere without getting hit. Ill admit these guys have been going a little hard and been a little rude to you, but you're asking for it from the wrong people.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

@ψ Sadness ψ (US1) 
    just want to point out the fact you have 280K might points. and i have more loot than you at level 48.....you can't talk sh*t with stats as bad as yours.
    I also haven't been active for a good 2 weeks bruh

Joined June 2016:

@ψ Sadness ψ (US1) 
    Dont @ me kid because I didnt come back to this server after playing on USA for 5 years to "take a break."

You talk shit but you dont know shit. Asia is a mess. A fuckload of random variables. You wouldn't last a week with your attitude. Take it from someone who's tried and failed many a time. You piss off the wrong people too.

Remember most of asia plays other servers. Piss off asia and you cant play anywhere without getting hit. Ill admit these guys have been going a little hard and been a little rude to you, but you're asking for it from the wrong people.
    And yes I already get random shit from people :P I had my OPs cleared of troops on Christmas eve by random dudes cuz I didn't log on to send to safehouse lol. I just take the game as it is. 

Joined June 2016:
Sign In to comment.