Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Goodbye

I have decided to leave the game, I have put having a real life on hold for awhile now, and I have realized that I would rather have a social life, a girlfriend, and just have a life in general, and I cannot do that while putting 8 hours a day into a pixel game, where I am worrying about getting hit, running out of food, etc.

I would like to give a shout out to the homies who made this game worth playing.

@Notagoodplaya (US1) - You were a great deputy and a great friend, it was an honor to play with you.
@Demonic Fusion (US1) - You were a lazy ass recruiter, but we had a lot of fun and it was fun playing with you.
@Cobalt_Fusion (US1) - We had our tussles, but in the end it was all in good fun, I will miss you.
Sadness - You were a great friend, taught me practically everything I know.
@dylan42 (US1) - You were a great war marsh and a loyal member, it was an honor.
ChrisL227 - You were a great diplo, we had our fun with TIL.
@Andrew Milner (US1) - It was fun fighting KoN with you guys in TFT, keep kicking ass/

There are many others, but I do not have time to list them all at this moment.

I will be having my account deleted on the 1st of January.

Goodbye my dear friends.

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
  • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Comments

• I was not lazy, but I was an ass ;)

For real though, sad to see you go man. We will all miss you.
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Good luck to wherever the road takes you CK. Sorry to see you go :/
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Good luck to wherever the road takes you CK. Sorry to see you go :/
    I hate leaving, love y'all so much, but I just want to have a real/normal life and not be one of those kids who lives on their comp who weighs 300lbs.

~CK~

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 979
    Bye CK not on the US server but can tell you're a good person, merry christmas & have a good new year mate :smile:
  • Bye CK not on the US server but can tell you're a good person, merry christmas & have a good new year mate :smile:
    Thank you, and you too :)

~CK~

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Okay guys, this was all a joke to mess with a few of my homies who prank me a lot, I decided I wanted to end it before it got too out of hand.

Pls don't hate.

~CK~

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    New years resolutions? lol
  • New years resolutions? lol
    lol, no, just wanted to have some fun and give everybody a prank for christmas.

Merry Christmas!

~CK~

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    I have decided to leave the game
    again?
  • I have decided to leave the game
    again?
    You're late, read up.

~CK~

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    lol
  • Knew it was a prank all along. rekt bish. Btw, I already auctioned off your OPs.
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
    I have put having a real life on hold for awhile now, and I have realized that I would rather have a social life, a girlfriend, and just have a life in general...
    I feel sorry for anyone that you'll ever date.
    ...and I cannot do that while putting 8 hours a day into a pixel game, where I am worrying about getting hit, running out of food, etc.
    A simple fix for food production is to just not recruit more troops than you can feed.
    You're late, read up.
    yeah, hadn't read all the replies when I posted that. I was going to farm you for leaving the game though before I saw that you said it was just a prank.
  • I have put having a real life on hold for awhile now, and I have realized that I would rather have a social life, a girlfriend, and just have a life in general...
    I feel sorry for anyone that you'll ever date.
    As do I for anyone you ever date xD

...and I cannot do that while putting 8 hours a day into a pixel game, where I am worrying about getting hit, running out of food, etc.
    A simple fix for food production is to just not recruit more troops than you can feed.
    Even if I didn't recruit, I win enough troops that I always have food loss.

You're late, read up.
    yeah, hadn't read all the replies when I posted that. I was going to farm you for leaving the game though before I saw that you said it was just a prank.
    I feel kind of insulted.

~CK~

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    edited 26.12.2016
    As do I for anyone you ever date xD
    lol

good comeback, but we all know that you're just jealous :P
    Even if I didn't recruit, I win enough troops that I always have food loss.
    hit players too then, in addition to events. That'll use up troops quickly enough :)
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,109
    Good bye CK and Welcome back
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    Fk it. I thought you left. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    Okay guys, this was all a joke to mess with a few of my homies who prank me a lot, I decided I wanted to end it before it got too out of hand.

Pls don't hate.

~CK~
    It's okay to get emo every now and then and change your mind CK, just don't do it too often.  No need to pretend it was a prank with your 'homies.'
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Okay guys, this was all a joke to mess with a few of my homies who prank me a lot, I decided I wanted to end it before it got too out of hand.

Pls don't hate.

~CK~
    It's okay to get emo every now and then and change your mind CK, just don't do it too often.  No need to pretend it was a prank with your 'homies.'
    It was a prank tho :P

I never planned on leaving the game, TIL needs me ;)

~CK~

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.