We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Idea:Something to Increase a Commander's strength

Like we have Technicus for increasing the strength of equipments,so it would be better if we had some thing like "Training Camp" to increase the power of a commander or castellan. It would make a commander/castellan more effective by increasing its combat strength.
            Believe me guys it would be nice !!

I am, indeed,
 A King,
because I know how to rule myself

General of UAL II @ India1 server
level 70+
Guardian Of The Sword

Comments

• In my opinion the training camp would be much better than technicus because 3 times out of 4 it fails. This is so unfair to ruby players. I am sure  GGE keep track of the ruby players and should allow the ruby buyers to permanently buy the training camp at an inexpensive cost and all the other players should be charged a rental fee like in the King's Market recruitment feature.  Also, travel speed is imperative lots of ruby players need travel speed GGE should come up with a travel speed option that is inexpensive for ruby players other than in the research tower.
  • MaxMaxon (US1)MaxMaxon (US1) Posts: 95US1
    In my opinion the training camp would be much better than technicus because 3 times out of 4 it fails. This is so unfair to ruby players. I am sure  GGE keep track of the ruby players and should allow the ruby buyers to permanently buy the training camp at an inexpensive cost and all the other players should be charged a rental fee like in the King's Market recruitment feature.  Also, travel speed is imperative lots of ruby players need travel speed GGE should come up with a travel speed option that is inexpensive for ruby players other than in the research tower.
    Are you being sarcastic? The game is already two tiered. Why introduce a feature to further widen the gap?

MaxMaxon: Totally agree 100%. This game must be a beta. I'm sure of it.
    Coolking4716: Beta, sadly, was 5 years ago, lol

I AM KAI!

New browser out: CROM! And if you don't like it...then da hell with you!

"Happiness lies in conquering one's enemies, in driving them in front of oneself, in taking their property, in savoring their despair, in outraging their wives and daughters" - Genghis Khan

• maharajim (TR1)maharajim (TR1) Posts: 399TR1
    eskiden kıdemli kılıççının gücü savunmada menzlliye karşıa yalnış hatılamıyorsam 161 di  sonra bunu kaldırdılar kıdemli kılıççınınpahalı bir asker olmaktan yana bir işlevi kalmadı şuan savunma beslemek veya güçlü ordulara karşı kaleyi savunmak imkansız gibi o yüzden kıdemli kılıççıya menzlliye karşı savunmada gücünü geri verinki millet kalerinide savunabilsin yoksa kapı açmaktan başka çıkar yol gözüküyor efsane levellarında
    maharajim @ tr 1
  • This might happen though...

Count Palatine Dalaran
    Server: Asia1
    Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
    Honour: 1430
    Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• shadowmaster (IN1)shadowmaster (IN1) Posts: 26
    edited 04.01.2017
    In my opinion the training camp would be much better than technicus because 3 times out of 4 it fails. This is so unfair to ruby players. I am sure  GGE keep track of the ruby players and should allow the ruby buyers to permanently buy the training camp at an inexpensive cost and all the other players should be charged a rental fee like in the King's Market recruitment feature.  Also, travel speed is imperative lots of ruby players need travel speed GGE should come up with a travel speed option that is inexpensive for ruby players other than in the research tower.
    @ValarieAR , Bro if you are really a great ruby players then boost technicus possibility to 100% with rubies :neutral:. I think it would be better if this thing comes like the technicus and allows player to increase the strength of commanders for a limited amount of time in exchange of coins and rubies.

I am, indeed,
     A King,

level 70+
    Guardian Of The Sword

• eskiden kıdemli kılıççının gücü savunmada menzlliye karşıa yalnış hatılamıyorsam 161 di  sonra bunu kaldırdılar kıdemli kılıççınınpahalı bir asker olmaktan yana bir işlevi kalmadı şuan savunma beslemek veya güçlü ordulara karşı kaleyi savunmak imkansız gibi o yüzden kıdemli kılıççıya menzlliye karşı savunmada gücünü geri verinki millet kalerinide savunabilsin yoksa kapı açmaktan başka çıkar yol gözüküyor efsane levellarında
    @maharajim (OPENBETA1)    English please.... :neutral:

I am, indeed,
     A King,

level 70+
    Guardian Of The Sword

• Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,170ASIA1
    Tell me how you go defending 6 waves with a 120/120 comm please. 
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • there is something already

its called a hall of legends 

and even better if you put the resources into the level.. its a 100% success rate

and even better if you put the resources into the level.. its a 100% success rate
    @artyrob (AU1)

Do tell us more, this "Hall of Legends" sounds like a wise investment...  
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Are you being sarcastic? The game is already two tiered. Why introduce a feature to further widen the gap?
    I definitely agree, ruby players already have too many advantages, we wouldn't want another one.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Tell me how you go defending 6 waves with a 120/120 comm please. 
    With a Good Castellan (120-120 maybe)  great wall defense, and maybe applying some good tactics, support from alliance & some use of the brain.Bro, see that I have mentioned that it can be used to increase the power of Castellan so it would be easier. :neutral:  :smiley:

I am, indeed,
     A King,

level 70+
    Guardian Of The Sword

The HoL is a very lengthy process also most of the people use it upgrade the attack strength and you know that all are not 70+800 so that they can use it in both attack and defense so it would be better if like technicus something would be there it would be fast and more efficient.

I am, indeed,
     A King,

level 70+
    Guardian Of The Sword

• In my opinion the training camp would be much better than technicus because 3 times out of 4 it fails. This is so unfair to ruby players. I am sure  GGE keep track of the ruby players and should allow the ruby buyers to permanently buy the training camp at an inexpensive cost and all the other players should be charged a rental fee like in the King's Market recruitment feature.  Also, travel speed is imperative lots of ruby players need travel speed GGE should come up with a travel speed option that is inexpensive for ruby players other than in the research tower.
    I definitely agree, ruby players already have too many advantages, we wouldn't want another one.
    Ya bro  I also feel that nothing is needed to widen the gap between the whales and the non-rubies, I said it in other sense.
    :smiley:

I am, indeed,
     A King,

level 70+
    Guardian Of The Sword

Just gonna have to give it to you simple. The techy was made for upgrading equipment so we could have an advantage over other players. Also you play on india you can't even attack someone without being attacked twice so this will be even more of a waste to you.
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • Just gonna have to give it to you simple. The techy was made for upgrading equipment so we could have an advantage over other players. Also you play on india you can't even attack someone without being attacked twice so this will be even more of a waste to you.
    Ya The last part is correct sometimes feels shi**y but you know it can be used for defeating 11k FCs with ease without 6th wave.Also, we could have a new kind of techy it would also give some advantages to players. :smile:

I am, indeed,
     A King,

level 70+
    Guardian Of The Sword

• Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    Ya bro  I also feel that nothing is needed to widen the gap between the whales and the non-rubies, I said it in other sense.
    :smiley:
    You mean reduce the gap?
    This definitely wouldn't help that cause
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • This game is already all about escalation, GGE introducing new things a little better than the last to keep people buying to have some slight edge. No need to make that worse by basically introducing new tech to get comms and casts past their 90/90 limit.

There are currently ways to make a comm or cast above 90 ranged and/or melee with the use of gems and heroes which increase power above the limit. This requires some thought and planning to make it the best possible, better than just basically teching from zero all over again with a new version of technicus we would all have to do to keep up with the Joneses.

I personally would rather see the ability to smithy heroes, or a new tent where we can trade useless heroes in with the chance of getting a usable one. Lets face it, 99% of the heroes out there are useless and only worth a handful of coin.

• Tell me how you go defending 6 waves with a 120/120 comm please. 
    120/120 comm can be made , 120 gate 120 wall ^^

anyway , commander is only 30-40% in an attack , tools are doing the hardest work , if you don`t know how to put them , you`re screwed , and even a good 6 waves attack can be defended nowadays on gge :) , just tried on beta few days ago 6 wave hits and how to defend them properly , it`s easy , if you try.
    Tell me how you go defending 6 waves with a 120/120 comm please. 
    120/120 comm can be made , 120 gate 120 wall ^^

anyway , commander is only 30-40% in an attack , tools are doing the hardest work , if you don`t know how to put them , you`re screwed , and even a good 6 waves attack can be defended nowadays on gge :) , just tried on beta few days ago 6 wave hits and how to defend them properly , it`s easy , if you try.
    I'm going to join your server. If you are under 300K might I will level up and burn you for even thinking I don't know how to play. 
Sign In to comment.