Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Barracks Item: Recruit Demons!

So I had the bright idea of allowing ruby whales to recruit demons!

If you place first in the spin and win contest the top prize will now give your barracks a unique look, as if Satan had ordered the build himself. It opens the ability to recruit demons for 1000 coins a demon!

Not one hundred percent sure of this idea comment your thoughts below!

(By demons I mean the horrors and not a new type of troop called demons)

Count Palatine Dalaran
Server: Asia1
Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
Honour: 1430
Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

Comments

• So I had the bright idea of allowing ruby whales to recruit demons!

If you place first in the spin and win contest the top prize will now give your barracks a unique look, as if Satan had ordered the build himself. It opens the ability to recruit demons for 1000 coins a demon!

No
  • No, no, no, no, JUST NO! Even if I'm a ruby whale (I kinda am) I still oppose to this. SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD!
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • NOOO!

firstly, the only way to get horrors are by getting them from events, or buying them with rubies/glass

secondly, 1k coins is still too cheap for horrors

whatever way you put it, this idea wont work
    my esophagus big. 
  • Just no
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else

No
    No no no  !
    What ever your're smoking  please stop .  

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    I like the idea. It could cost 200 rubies or something to recruit them, as that's their in game value... not bad at all, but probably won't happen.
  • Too late, sent this idea off to GGS >:)

Count Palatine Dalaran

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
     :| not cool. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • Aries (AU1)Aries (AU1) AU1 Posts: 201
    It will be declined..demons are premium troops and can only be won from special events and from RUBY purchases and exchanging glass for 5 demons, highly doubt this proposal will be accepted
    Aries - Level 70 Fearless/Widowmaker 
    Highest MP was achieved at level 63 - 313k
    I've played since 2012. 
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223

lmao  GGS mightn't be that smart, but smart enough to know not to do this lol
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• i wil need rubies wery much i vish that is a party where you can reward rubies at last 10000

Are you on drugs? Horrors are GGS's premium troop, they would never allow people to recruit them, for any cost, stop smoking whatever you're smoking and pull your head out of your rear.

I like the idea. It could cost 200 rubies or something to recruit them, as that's their in game value... not bad at all, but probably won't happen.
    20 cents is way too little per horror; compared to what they get in their ruby deals, 20 cents is nothing.

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I really cant understand why this topic is still up , I guess just for comical relief then :)
    be like   ..We have these super fantastic warriors who are gifts from the gods .
    who are bestowed upon us in 2 ways (1) thru hard work, luck and determination .
    and (2) goldcard visas .
    Now if that wasn't enough lets make them  barracks  recruits as well ..BUT !! they  would be  SOOO expensive that only the number  (2) dudes could afford to recruit them ,all that time and rss to check the boxes to recruit them ( hours days weeks ) when 30 seconds on the net would do the same thing . :/
    yes I can see gge really really looking at that suggestion hard, that is  after they pick them selves up from rolling around on the floor from laughing their a$$e$ off .
    Comical relief  yes
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231

No
    No no no  !
    What ever your're smoking  please stop .  

and give it to me. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Too late, sent this idea off to GGS >:)
    Here's their response. 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. My name is "GGS" and I shall hopefully be able to shed some light on this situation for you.

Your ideas and suggestions are extremely important to us as we rely on happy and satisfied players. I will therefore pass on your comments to the relevant department and we will assess whether or not we can put something new in place. 

Whilst we sadly cannot implement changes based on every player’s feedback, your comments will gladly be passed on and taken into consideration. Any changes which may make it to the game will be announced in our official update posts on our forums, and you can discuss any and all changes here too. 

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns to raise in future. I hope you will continue to play and enjoy your game with us! Take care and I wish your future endeavours in Empire will be more pleasant!
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Too late, sent this idea off to GGS >:)
    Here's their response. 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. My name is "GGS" and I shall hopefully be able to shed some light on this situation for you.

Your ideas and suggestions are extremely important to us as we rely on happy and satisfied players. I will therefore pass on your comments to the relevant department and we will assess whether or not we can put something new in place. 

Whilst we sadly cannot implement changes based on every player’s feedback, your comments will gladly be passed on and taken into consideration. Any changes which may make it to the game will be announced in our official update posts on our forums, and you can discuss any and all changes here too. 

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns to raise in future. I hope you will continue to play and enjoy your game with us! Take care and I wish your future endeavours in Empire will be more pleasant!
    Automated Responses for life.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • oh, hell no ....
  • I was only joking...

Count Palatine Dalaran

• Only joking? Really? The game is unfair enough as it is already and would be even more unfair if the strongest players in the game only can recruit demon horrors and deathly horrors for 1,000 gold coins each. The game already has unique gold coin soldiers that only the strongest players in the game can get and they are Berserker for top 100 and Spear Woman for top 50. 
    David Noble @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file