Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

whats that all about?

Comments

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    edited 08.12.2016

the ban - from what I know starts at 6 hours - for game cheating - forum bans indefinite

• And PG are perfect?

No one is perfect, neither is any alliance, I'm not saying PG are perfect, just that we don't use shell accounts or cheat. 
    Anyone found doing so will be instantaneously booted
    I heard you used shells in storm last month?
    Did it help you win it lol?
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • And PG are perfect?

No one is perfect, neither is any alliance, I'm not saying PG are perfect, just that we don't use shell accounts or cheat. 
    Anyone found doing so will be instantaneously booted
    I heard you used shells in storm last month?
    Did it help you win it lol?

What are you on about? You got your facts all wrong.

Though I will say a particular alliance did abuse the loot bonus for getting aqua and were desperate enough to have members hop out to loot it from other storm castles. 

It wasn't us though, of that I can be certain

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Well, maybe, however i don't believe you, sorry mate.
  • Well, maybe, however i don't believe you, sorry mate.
    Yama calm down pal ;)
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • You who what?
  • You who what?
    You are Yamagato :)

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Xanthos (GB1)Xanthos (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 08.12.2016
    You who what?
    You are Yamagato :)

Well certainly explains a bit doesn't it? 

In any case PG has nothing to hide so I shall not spend time convincing Musashi nor anyone else. Baseline is, we DO NOT use shells and don't cheat, period.

(Edited "you" to "Musashi" for clarity's sake and edited incorrect grammar)

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Yeah its getting a bit silly - just looking through the thread again and albeit some are not always entirely in context with the full posting but they are none the less "actual" quotations picked out at random... 

"What good does it exposing people" (Got a point - it did'nt do Jimmy Savile a lot of good)
    "Yes this is a huge can of worms - not worth getting involved" (why?)
    "I have no doubt that (blank) use farm shells and the like - lets be honest what top alliance does'nt" (how rife is it?)
    "Why do you want the community to remain ignorant of what is actually going on?" (good question)
    "If you know of such goings on elsewhere you have a responsibility to take a stand and speak out" (see below)
    "When (blank) brought the issue of cheating up he was lambasted by the community"
    "Why is it that when me, (blank) and (blank) talk of cheating being a prob. the knives come out and we are ravaged"
    "I would simply suggest this shocking revelation be reported with the relevant proof to GGE who i would expect to take appropriate action" (good idea - in theory)
    " I cannot promise that anything i do will make any progress with the case" (mmm...)
    "Its a bit of a mess folks!" (Me -wozzell)

* any views expressed are my own and not necessarily shared by those of Good Game Studios, Its employees or players within the game.    

"Yes this is a huge can of worms - not worth getting involved" (why?)
    Will try to answer some of the questions here, the reason its not worth getting involved in accusing people of multis is because for one we players can't actually do anything about it- the best we can do is report it to GGS with evidence and *hope* they'll do something as well as giving them feedback on how to stop shells (like what pretty much everyone is saying, stop allowing resources to be magically generated)

"I have no doubt that (blank) use farm shells and the like - lets be honest what top alliance does'nt" (how rife is it?)
     Farm shells are incredibly widespread on the server, without naming any particular alliances I can remember three or so big farm alliances and I'm not even on UK anymore! 

"Why do you want the community to remain ignorant of what is actually going on?" (good question)
    I'd be surprised if any player who has been around for some duration of time is ignorant about shells and multis, despite this GGS don't seem to be trying to address this issue which is a shame since they seem to be putting at least some effort into removing marcros 

"I would simply suggest this shocking revelation be reported with the relevant proof to GGE who i would expect to take appropriate action" (good idea - in theory)
    What else can we do? No matter how much we confront multis on forums, they're obviously not just going to outright say they're mutlis as such nothing we do on forums affect them aside from reporting to GGS

" I cannot promise that anything i do will make any progress with the case" (mmm...)
    Its important to remember at the end of the day Ang is just a player like us, I doubt he has any real say in issues like  this

And yeah....it is a huge mess lol

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• I am Musashi now lol?
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 08.12.2016
    I am Musashi now lol?
    You have an account on UK1 thats in an alliance , so you either play both or gave it too someone , against the rules

you been a ballroot "to" me for no reason , all i done was help you when i visited SEUK on a few occasions, and im sure i can have a few people back that up

Then you started to hide under your ASIA1 account ,

Now your exposed we shall see how things change

• I am Musashi now lol?
    You have an account on UK1 thats in an alliance , so you either play both or gave it too someone , against the rules

you been a ballroot for me for no reason , all i done was help you when i visited SEUK on a few occasions, and im sure i can have a few people back that up

Hi @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

Forum guidelines does not encourage "naming and shaming", and I've also mentioned that we shouldn't be playing a game of Who Is And Who Isn't A Multi.

@BM Xeckz
    @BM ang1243

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • I am Musashi now lol?

you been a ballroot for me for no reason , all i done was help you when i visited SEUK on a few occasions, and im sure i can have a few people back that up

Hi @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

Forum guidelines does not encourage "naming and shaming", and I've also mentioned that we shouldn't be playing a game of Who Is And Who Isn't A Multi.

@BM Xeckz
    @BM ang1243
    Forum guidelines my arse

Seen constant things be broken on here and no action been taken, knowing my luck ill get banned here , but who cares , i dont :)

• I am Musashi now lol?

you been a ballroot "to" me for no reason , all i done was help you when i visited SEUK on a few occasions, and im sure i can have a few people back that up

Well, to add to all the other false accusations on here, Fj you just made a few. 
    Please i don't understand how that if i play there, and on here that it is against the rules? One account on Asia, one of Uk?
    Yes, if i gave it to someone, that would be against the rules, however feel free to message me on UK, you will get  response. 
    Hide under my name in Asia? Well, not sure that can be true, if you would concentrating you would realise that no way am i hiding, if i am speaking to you right here?
    Exposed? Sort of, yet not really?
    Change? Well sort of, yet not really on that one either...
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 08.12.2016
    I am Musashi now lol?

Well, to add to all the other false accusations on here, Fj you just made a few. 
    Please i don't understand how that if i play there, and on here that it is against the rules? One account on Asia, one of Uk?
    Yes, if i gave it to someone, that would be against the rules, however feel free to message me on UK, you will get  response. 
    Hide under my name in Asia? Well, not sure that can be true, if you would concentrating you would realise that no way am i hiding, if i am speaking to you right here?
    Exposed? Sort of, yet not really?
    Change? Well sort of, yet not really on that one either...
    Point 1 , against the rules , was against the last part.

Point 2, Hiding , yes .  Talking s***e under a secondary name without any back lash

Point 3 , Exposed , yes , you were exposed , you had no intention of showing your UK1 name until i cracked the puzzle, therefore = Exposed

Point 4. Change , doesnt happen that quickly , we will just wait n see.
    Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on

• As usual the thread is a shambles. I'm not sure you people realise but all that happens in these threads are people squabble like kids and then start insulting each other and you don't accomplish anything other than hating each other more than you did when you started squabbling.
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

• Musashi (ASIA1)Musashi (ASIA1) Posts: 247
    edited 08.12.2016
    Point 1 , against the rules , was against the last part.

Point 2, Hiding , yes .  Talking shite under a secondary name without any back lash

Point 3 , Exposed , yes , you were exposed , you had no intention of showing your UK1 name until i cracked the puzzle, therefore = Exposed

Point 4. Change , doesnt happen that quickly , we will just wait n see.
    Point 1 , I'm not doing anything against the rules? If i am, please tell me and i will stop?

Point 2, Hiding , No, i was not "Talking s***e" and if you can always be bothered to change forum every time i talk to different people, please go ahead?

Point 3 , Exposed? Well, considering i told many on asia who i am, didn't know you would be so against it? Also, look at Point 2, and you will see why i wasn't using UK account on Forum.

Point 4. Well, change is always welcome, Look at Chelsea, weren't performing under Mourinho, but now under new management doing well? (Put that in for you Freak lol) 

Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on
  • wozzell (GB1)wozzell (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    As usual the thread is a shambles. I'm not sure you people realise but all that happens in these threads are people squabble like kids and then start insulting each other and you don't accomplish anything other than hating each other more than you did when you started squabbling.
    Finally a grown up has been found.......
  • @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    The subject, as we relate it, has become 'boring' has it Mike? Well, Mike, how about you explain why this thread has had over 1.2K views whilst your 'Talk to us GGE' thread has only 654? If we are 'boring', what adjective would best describe your ineffectual attempts at addressing the issues at hand?

I'll tell you what else is boring Mike; YOUR ADVICE! It is the general consensus that there is no point at all in reporting anything to GGS and that the CMs and BMs act solely in the interests of GGS so why on earth would you advise that the best course of action in dealing with the problems of cheating is to contact support? Why is it that you consistently give terrible advice on how to approach the problem? And you have the cheek to accuse me or us of a lack of creativity.

It seems that your main objection to naming and shaming cheats on the forum is based on the forum guidelines. Well, in-game cheating is prohibited by GGS's Terms and Conditions. In our view, breaching the T&Cs is a more serious crime than breaching forum guidelines but you seem to take precisely the opposite view. You are very vocal about protecting the identities of your allies who cheat citing the forum guidelines as the basis of your objections and yet, you are comparatively silent with regard to specific breaches of the T&Cs being committed by your friends... Why is that, Mike?

Concerning the 'hijacking of threads'... Which of your posts on this thread have actually addressed the OP? I count 'zero' and therefore, it appears to me that YOU are the one attempting to hijack the thread. It's about those screenshots which you apparently have not looked at so I ask you: WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR INPUT? You walk into a discussion that doesn't concern you, about events you are ignorant of and you try and throw your weight around by insisting that those who wish to deal with the problem of cheating should go and bang their heads against a brick wall. It is almost as if you personally derive some benefit from maintaining the status quo.

And on the subject of double standards, why is it that you are against the naming and shaming of cheats and criminals and yet seem perfectly fine with naming and shaming those who have done perhaps more than anyone in the history of this game to address the issue of cheats and criminals? Frankly, I find it to be highly suspicious that you appear to be a staunch advocate of maintaining the anonymity of the cheats and criminals in this game and so vehemently opposed to those actually doing something about it.

I fully expect you to avoid responding to the specific points raised here, you have become very adept at that, but if you really did want change, you would be leading the discussion and not stifling it. GGE support is an abject failure and not talking about it openly is no help at all. Get real, Mike.

Oh, and by the way, Mike, his name is HND, Not HMD.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • @Xanthos (GB1)
    lol... So the answer was 'no' then, you CAN'T produce a post which shows HND derailing a thread and nor can you produce one showing him abusing someone to the same extent that others have abused him. Toe called him a 'nonce' - no action taken... Scoop called him 'c***' - no action taken... Plum insinuates he is a victim of child abuse - No action taken.

We know that since Toe, Scoop and Plum are members of CG, PG and Praetorians respectively they were not banned but the question is, why was HND banned? If they are the most damning examples of HND's depravity you can provide, I think you rather make his case for him, he was banned simply because he spoke the truth and the truth reflected badly on the top alliances on this server and the moderators on this forum. It's there to be seen - What's the point in even trying to deny it?
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
Sign In to comment.