Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Opposing Blades

Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
edited 07.12.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP
S.T.F.U.-Beasts declared war on me for bullying their members, and then they asked Broken Arrow to assist them in attempting to fight me. War is still going on.
@ S.T.F.U.-Beasts & @ Broken Arrow - post your best battle reports here.

There have been over 40 successful attacks on S.T.F.U-Beasts by us as of today, and in all of them the defender lost more troops than the attacker did.

And there were many other battles too, that I didn't have time to take screenshots of. Plus there were several occasions when my opponent opened his gates rather than face me. So cowardly...

This will be updated as the war continues:
Our troops lost: 7,368
S.T.F.U.-Beast troops lost: 31,780
Broken Arrow troops lost: 2,696
(I'm keeping track of losses on all sides)

And now for a promotional video advertising our alliance. Usually works and we get an increase in membership.

(yes, we changed our alliance name to Shinsengumi, but those who were associated with us knew that's what we called ourselves from the beginning.)

Shout out to @jdafisher (US1) for his epic fail on attempting to capture an outpost from us:

Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990

^ so much for claiming to be gods. @haonians (US1) - please respond

End of day statistics for December 1st:
    Our troops lost: 261
    Enemy troops killed: 1960

A new day, another wave of attacks from each side. S.T.F.U.-Beasts attempts to capture one of my outposts, but I changed my defenses to an easy setup so that I could easily knock their occupation off. It's easier defeating defenders when your enemy has to use whatever setup you give them, isn't it "@beag121990 (US1)"?

December 2nd, end of day totals as of late afternoon:
    Our troops lost: 331
    Enemy troops killed: 3198
  • How many of your attacks WEREN"T successful? 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

How many of your attacks WEREN"T successful? 
    From ever since I started playing Empire until today... two were unsuccessful attacks on them I think
  • fyi most attacks are on ops or castles that have attackers only. correct?
    fyi most attacks are on ops or castles that have attackers only. correct?
    yeah, half were on ops and villages that only had attackers, correct. You still have the advantage though, and we don't fight to lose.

very sloppy of you all not to defend right, support your own members, or act like an organized alliance.
    you got a few attacks in on me though too where I only had offense troops and no defenders; post them, and any future ones too if you want
  • i don't see the need to go posting. and whos is this we???? u are the only one in ur alliance. i have heard from one person there. in the end ive been in worse wars. yes it is a war game but there is usually some mutual respect and understanding. but u would rather act like a child and keep throwing fits.
  • How many of your attacks WEREN"T successful? 
    From ever since I started playing Empire until today... two were unsuccessful attacks on them I think
    Okay, about your defending? 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

i don't see the need to go posting. and whos is this we???? u are the only one in ur alliance. i have heard from one person there.
    actually we have 7 active members counting me, and yackonovick or however you spell it was capturing a few villages from your members earlier today. James3 sent an army of assassins at one of your deputies yesterday, but he didn't use tools, so... yeah.
    yes it is a war game but there is usually some mutual respect and understanding. but u would rather act like a child and keep throwing fits.
    to quote one of your members:
    "how dare you attack one of our members. Just for that I declared war on u and we're going to farm you. if you try and take any of your villages back that we captured after we declared war then you agree that we can take your outposts and villages"
    we were the ones throwing fits? Oh childish human, you don't seem to understand the situation that you're in. Broken Arrow and you are doing you best and still getting hit night and day. Burn to nothing. 
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    graycat your castles are 100% on fire. There is no point in hitting you....

Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<br>

• u keep saying we get hit day and night. ok so 100 troops coming at us....nice. I been on fire for months and had continuous hit of 1000 plus from DL and BH. so keep at it. u hit my main oh........0 times because u don't want a fight. and if someone sent u that ok was probably responding to a rude mail u sent. we know we know......u are better then us all. we are just humans and u are so much more :smiley:
  • oh and by fits it may not be words but actions. attacks were withheld and peace had been sent. u used that time to buid and attack. didn't even reject the proposal. :)
  • Graycat's war threads cliffs.....

Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • most of his attacks are on RVs, then he drops them , when he attacks people over level 50 he usually losses, his success rate at causing us problems is around 4% .. Its like have a real sore pimple on your tail end and in time it will splatter all over your shorts mixed in with skid marks and last nights endeavers, that a good description of this parasite by the way 

We still have not determined goal except that he/she possibly an It loves to attack level 30 players, even our 9 year old level 31 in her empty Op . We should post all those BRs but then that would be more embarassing to Graycat thyan his prose
    graycat your castles are 100% on fire. There is no point in hitting you....
    that's the point Orel. After getting burnt 100% a few months ago and never repairing any of my fires, there is totally nothing to gain at all from attacking me. Troops can always be replaced, and very quickly at that too.
    Okay, about your defending? 
      aside from me getting looted several times, very good
    u keep saying we get hit day and night. ok so 100 troops coming at us....nice.
    yeah. Why didn't you defend that 100 troop attack anyway? Most of my attacks have been between two and four waves though.
    oh and by fits it may not be words but actions. attacks were withheld and peace had been sent. u used that time to buid and attack. didn't even reject the proposal. :)
    And why would I want to end the war? I wouldn't even end it if you offered 50%, lol
    most of his attacks are on RVs, then he drops them , when he attacks people over level 50 he usually losses, his success rate at causing us problems is around 4% ..
    We still have not determined goal except that he/she possibly an It loves to attack level 30 players, even our 9 year old level 31 in her empty Op .
    not true at all
  • I have no need to lie, that is the picture of him attacking a level 30 and have lots of RV reports and more low level attacks
    why are you bragging about me defeating members of your alliance? Tell Saint to get on here and cry about it if you want, but we all know why he got hit, so stop trying to stand up for him.

please post the RV reports too, it'll make me look better, multi-tasking and all. All is fair in war.
  • also burning castles need  attacked to remove the troops being built non stop in them to attack Lev 30 players and RVs , the best thing to happen to graycat is that sudden influx of cash on the first of the month to buy rubies with, bet if GGE took EBT we would have 14% problems 
    We still have not determined Graycat's goal except that he/she loves to attack level 30 players, even our 9 year old level 31 in her empty Op .
    Even children like you and her must learn respect. You already know what my goal is. Our goal in this was is to burn all of you to the ground until you give us what we want. War has always been a pretext for pillaging. We will not stop until I am holding all of your villages that you personally are currently holding Hasiten. It's not like the villages matter though. If I wanted, I could be maxed out on every type of village in every kingdom without even having to fight a war. But I don't want the villages necessarily. It's the entire context of the war. Players like you are abominations against the natural order of the Empire, and I am here to cut down each and everyone one of you. I already typed up my victory speech for after I win too.

In Empire, war is pointless. Whether you win or lose, you lose more than what you gain. Both sides lose so much, and the victor gains so little. But the victorious side can focus themselves on counting their inadequately trivial gains... while, the loser can do nothing but dwell upon what they have lost. Still, this only applies to Empire, and even in Empire, there comes a time when war is necessary for the purpose of destroying evil and defending your alliance.
Sign In to comment.