Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Please close this thread.

Comments

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Thanks Slow and apologies Ron I take the point you were making in terms of allowing threads to run their course, I was perhaps more flippant in my response than I should have been.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Id like to apologies for my behavior in the past days i hadnt had the most sleep

im really sorry batten for cursing n threatening to attack u (we both know i couldnt win lol)

id also like to apologies to everyone who i made think differently of me

the only person i wouldnt like to apologies to is @BORBONATOR (GB1) im still gonna get you on January 1st so u better put up a battle this time it will be all horrors :)

Again sorry

Ron

That's quite cheeky, apologising to someone you can't beat in battle but not to someone you can?

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Rather be cheeky than impertinent

Reading between the lines:
    Ron has agreed to follow ban
    Ron has apologised to player that apologised to him
    Ron has apologised to those he felt he let down
    Ron has not apologised to the player he feels doesn't deserve it.
    others continue to stir and remain pointless in their comments.
  • Rather be cheeky than impertinent

Reading between the lines:
    Ron has agreed to follow ban
    Ron has apologised to player that apologised to him
    Ron has apologised to those he felt he let down
    Ron has not apologised to the player he feels doesn't deserve it.
    others continue to stir and remain pointless in their comments.

Perhaps you;re right. Sorry Ron, I apologise for my impulsive comment.

Although I still don't believe repeated attacks on Borbonator are right, whether they continue in January or otherwise

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Hi Xanthos (GB1)

Much better comment, (thank you).

he's attacked once, about a week ago, next attack will be over 4 weeks away... can't really call it repeated.
    That gives Bon quite a lot of time to sort out diplomatically with Ron.

Slow
  • Hi Xanthos

Much better comment (thank you)

Ron hit him about a week ago, next hit will not be for at least 4 weeks, so gives Bon time to reach out with olive branch and come to a diplomatic solution with Ron. (If they can), either way, I couldn't call this repeated attacks.

Slow
  • Hi Xanthos (GB1)

Much better comment, (thank you).

he's attacked once, about a week ago, next attack will be over 4 weeks away... can't really call it repeated.
    That gives Bon quite a lot of time to sort out diplomatically with Ron.

Slow

Yes I suppose.. though he seems to suggest wanting to "thrash" him after the 2016 ban. 

I hope that he will be informed of the cooldown from attacks if he hasnt already (7 days for victory... etc etc)

Cheers, Xan

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Id like to apologies for my behavior in the past days i hadnt had the most sleep

im really sorry batten for cursing n threatening to attack u (we both know i couldnt win lol)

the only person i wouldnt like to apologies to is @BORBONATOR (GB1) im still gonna get you on January 1st so u better put up a battle this time it will be all horrors :)

Again sorry

Ron
    np i will have my flame bearers ready :wink:
    brag

Again sorry

Ron
    GL man :)
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.

Again sorry

Ron
    GL man :)
    brag
  • lets make this more interesting.... Me Vs You full out war no alliance suppoort
    isn't this a bit childish?
    brag
  • scared???
    not in the slightest.
    brag
  • Good lol so u up to it?
    so let me get this straight, we are going to attack each other because you were hijacking my thread?

lol
    brag
  • You know, its really tempting to go back to UK server and build an account up just to burn Da Ron lol

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• You know, its really tempting to go back to UK server and build an account up just to burn Da Ron lol
    yes.
    brag
  • Xanthos (GB1)Xanthos (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 02.12.2016
    lets make this more interesting.... Me Vs You full out war no alliance suppoort

^^

Alliances are supposed to offer you support, advice, and protection to help you learn and grow as a player. If for every fight you have with a player you step out to battle, then what's the point?

The fact that you're trying to taunt him into doing it is just ridiculous. Let's see...

Da Ron (GB1) said:
    scared???

I suppose we could call you scared of attacking a castle with support because you'd probably lose??

Hi Xanthos

Ron hit him about a week ago, next hit will not be for at least 4 weeks, so gives Bon time to reach out with olive branch and come to a diplomatic solution with Ron. (If they can), either way, I couldn't call this repeated attacks.

Slow

By the way, this is what your leader said about your future attacks, along with apologising and banning you till 2017 (Kudos to him for that). So maybe instead of further antagonizing Borbonator you should curb your trigger-happy instincts and settle this peacefully?

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Britney Spears Cringe Face
    brag
  • Borbonator (GB1)Borbonator (GB1) Posts: 759
    edited 02.12.2016
    lets make this more interesting.... Me Vs You full out war no alliance suppoort

^^

Alliances are supposed to offer you support, advice, and protection to help you learn and grow as a player. If for every fight you have with a player you step out to battle, then what's the point?

The fact that you're trying to taunt him into doing it is just ridiculous. Let's see...

Da Ron (GB1) said:
    scared???

I suppose we could call you scared of attacking a castle with support because you'd probably lose??

Hi Xanthos

Slow

By the way, this is what your leader said about your future attacks, along with apologising and banning you till 2017 (Kudos to him for that). So maybe instead of further antagonizing Borbonator you should curb your trigger-happy instincts and settle this peacefully?
    yes i will pm good idea.
    brag
  • Borbonator (GB1)Borbonator (GB1) Posts: 759
    edited 02.12.2016

brag
This discussion has been closed.