Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ASIA 1 ...THIS IS THE END..................................???

Players from the server Asia 1 thank Russians(Pcyb Benkar alliance) for destroying the entire server. thanks to your multiaccounts and the dishonest fight you led to it that other are giving the game up. Moderators and the support act, as ever reliable: D

Soon it will be dead server, so think locking him up over!!!

Castles are on fire, are on fire hehehe  :)

Comments

• They're really Russian to end the Asia server then, aren't they.

MOT

• edited 30.11.2016
    Well this happened to me just a few minutes ago
    http://prntscr.com/ddfcs7
    http://prntscr.com/ddfd2q
    http://prntscr.com/ddfd74
    im only level 25 i only started a week ago this russian multi attacking me for no apparent reason but i have been here a week and i know its not only the russians multis are everywhere on the asian server

if anyone from the asian server sees this could you please burn him for me cheers
  • While i'm here, it'll never be dead  ;)
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • Raj_Rule (ASIA1)Raj_Rule (ASIA1) Posts: 50
    edited 30.11.2016
    Lions are coming to the rescue :D. Dont worry soon we will start winning events and get asia server up again :)

(IN1 allaince)

Highest glory (lvl 58)

A once in a while thing :D
  • Oblivious (US1)Oblivious (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    What was the other alliance called?

• so you're saying that Russia beat Asia in the Foreign Lord Invasion?
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Lol, Drunken Fist have taken over now don't worry. They won capitals and the last 4-5 events. Have all metros and capitals. Also have taken on stella and LOA in the same fortnight and won both by a large margin.

Pycb have come top 3 in most events. Not all but most, so good on them.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

so you're saying that Russia beat Asia in the Foreign Lord Invasion?
    No, pycb is basically an alliance from Russia who decided to take over Asia when it was first released. Didn't go well lol

No, pycb is basically an alliance from Russia who decided to take over Asia when it was first released. Didn't go well lol
    It would have gone well if Drunken Fist haven't betrayed the principles of Friendship and loyalty.
    It would have gone well if Drunken Fist haven't betrayed the principles of Friendship and loyalty.
    I was talking about this today actually. Pycb was bullying an alliance, so DF came in to stop them. Now Pycb are bullying LW for the FIFTH time, this time because LW had the lead in Storms.

Have DF really done anything wrong when in reality they are just stepping up to Pycb and their bullsh*t ways?

I was talking about this today actually. Pycb was bullying an alliance, so DF came in to stop them. Now Pycb are bullying LW for the FIFTH time, this time because LW had the lead in Storms.

Have DF really done anything wrong when in reality they are just stepping up to Pycb and their bullsh*t ways?
    Yeah Df had done a lot of wrong. And pycb hasn't bothered in their ways so why does DF interfere in pycb ways?
  • Drake you can kiss my a$$ :D.
    @Drake (ASIA1)
                                            .                ~Proud Member of DF~
                                      .                           -doUevenLIFT-
    ... *facepalm*

Yeah Df had done a lot of wrong. And pycb hasn't bothered in their ways so why does DF interfere in pycb ways?
    Yeah we do so much wrong. LOA stealing our RVs through multi accounts. Stella trying to steal our monument and bullying us back in Blood Oath. KingdomOfHaven talking themselves up to an alliance 5 times larger than them. Pycb basically breed with multiple accounts and start wars with anyone who starts becoming a threat to them.

And DF have done what exactly? Rebel against crap like that... I know there are multiple account owners in DF that is obvious but we are one of the smallest amount of multi accouters in the top 10 alliances. DF is probably the most clean alliance out of all.

Pycb are currently trying to take my outposts with bullsh*t reasoning. They do that to Lions Warriors all the time, Logan (Lions Warrior member) gets told 4+ times a month about Pycb threating to take outposts from LW players AFTER they purchased them with real money (which isn't allowed by either side of the trade). All because they are a larger alliance and can do what they want.

• Logan (ASIA1)Logan (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 34
    edited 12.03.2017
    Like not exactly bought but taken by allyless players but from somewhere pycb comes and new plyer of their erupts near the ops claiming those are theirs and tries to take them and defends with 15k .. we lost many allyless players ops like this. We are really thankful for DF to helping us whenever we needed help.
    Not all info is from you. I know players in LW besides you ;)

• I got one question :D 
     DouEvenLIFT xD
                                            .                ~Proud Member of DF~
                                      .                           -doUevenLIFT-

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file