Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wake of The Slaughter

1911»

Comments

• outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    You should open a cross country competition for spies Graycat. Your spies are very well exercised from all the Sabos. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    You should open a cross country competition for spies Graycat. Your spies are very well exercised from all the Sabos. 
    it wasn't me who sabotaged you this time :innocent:

but whenever spies fail, they get executed anyway by the enemy and then instantly replaced by the sender, and since the most experienced spies always are sent on missions, my spies aren't any better than any other players' :)
  • all that talk, no body in my alliance is on fire. I am glad you said we, now poor pizza and red are gonna suffer because their so called leader can't stop running his mouth. this time they will all stay being hit no matter how many times you leave the alliance.

Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    edited 22.11.2016
    all that talk, no body in my alliance is on fire. I am glad you said we, now poor pizza and red are gonna suffer because their so called leader can't stop running his mouth. this time they will all stay being hit no matter how many times you leave the alliance.
    I thought you said that you were going away. Leaving the alliance was for a good cause too.

another attack failed on your part Vendetta
    edited 22.11.2016
    Mayhem, you can do what you want, but I will handle the Pizza.... He is mine.  >:)

Joined June 2016:
  • I just ate Pizza.
    May I murder you?
    edited 22.11.2016
    were you a  poisoned pizza?

Joined June 2016:
  • only in the forum.
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    edited 23.11.2016
    I had no clue I was speaking to Jesus Christ here, forgive my ignorance. 
    your ignorance is pardoned
    edited 23.11.2016
    This is the best.... xD

Joined June 2016:
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 23.11.2016
    There is no reason to continue to talk to this person. Everyone who actually matters in this game knows Graycat is liar and isn't a threat to anyone in the game. the following link is a message I received today from Graycat, its 100% real and would ask a game mod to check my mail to verify.
    http://prntscr.com/dafmyw  Now as ridiculous as this is, it still in my opinion is going too far and needs to stop.
    Wow! Just wow! 

By the way, James Madison NEVER dueled anyone! 

Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Amnesiac Lapp (US1)Amnesiac Lapp (US1) Posts: 746
    edited 23.11.2016
    There is no reason to continue to talk to this person. Everyone who actually matters in this game knows Graycat is liar and isn't a threat to anyone in the game. the following link is a message I received today from Graycat, its 100% real and would ask a game mod to check my mail to verify.
    http://prntscr.com/dafmyw  Now as ridiculous as this is, it still in my opinion is going too far and needs to stop.
    Wow! Just wow! 

By the way, James Madison NEVER dueled anyone! 

Thomas Jeferson's VP did though. and he won. RIp Alexander Hamilton 
    my esophagus big. 
  • Marlboro man (US1)Marlboro man (US1) Posts: 86
    edited 27.11.2016
    well in that case we'll just keep attacking until you do pay us tribute then Mr Mayhem. :)
    Pay tribute? never
    Post edited by Marlboro man (US1) on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • well in that case we'll just keep attacking until you do pay us tribute then Mr Mayhem. :)
    Pay tribute hmmm, Ok . spreads ass cheeks. Here you go take your shit and leave.
    HAHAHAHA
    noggletodd13 @ usa 1
  • http://prntscr.com/dar9r7
    and now that that's settled
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
  • Oooh... Greycat's alliance paid tribute. Earlier on the thread tho you said that you would never accept peace tho?
    Vendetta: Greycat keeps posting bad stuff about us on the forum. I got my ego hurt.
    Mayhem: IKR
    Vendetta: Let's play the same game and make screenshots of Greycat saying dumb stuff and acting stupid
    Mayhem: How?
    Vendetta: Inspect element
    Mayhem: ???
    Vendetta: Ever finished 8th grade computer classes? You can recode any displayed text in any platform of communication without even having to copy and paste words from various mssages.
    Mayhem: Good idea. Then I can also report it to support even though it is fake and they will ban Greycat.
    Vendetta: Yeah. That would be funny.

Greycat why did you pay tribute to Vendetta?
  • nice try cat
    Mr Mayhem420 @ usa 1
    Graycat this is a new level of low :P Don't even do the "other account" thing...

Joined June 2016:
Sign In to comment.