Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliances

We have several alliances that are completely destroyed and yet they are still at war with us and we can't get rid of them for there is no one to deal with.  How do we get them removed from our list of alliances we are at war with?

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    lol @ Morentz

But in all seriousness, if the entire alliance has had every player deleted, then you can contact support with full details and explain the whole thing, and hopefully they'll remove the fully non-existant alliance off your war list :)
  • get a hammer and smash the screen, there! problem solved :smile:
    GGE LOOKS LIKE A VIRTUAL VEGAS RN

"ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU CAN'T" - Casey
  • Very simple problem with a very simple fix similar to @Morentz (US1) idea except this one will work longer.

Click your file explorer on your taskbar. Navigate to on the left where it says "This PC" or where it has your computer name. When you open that go to where it says "Local Disk". Right click that and hit "Format PC", You'll notice the computer begins utilizing it's GGE repair tools. Wait a few minutes and go for it again.
  • Easier Idea, Stop playing
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    Delete your system32
    Perfect solution, it's easy and simple to do.
      Open command prompt and type in c:\windows\system32 then hit enter and type del *
    And when it asks you if you're sure type Y and hit enter.  
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• you guys are so mean! LOL
  • you guys are so mean! LOL
    I think we've all shared more ways how to destroy a computer instead of fixing the problem.                             

• Well...I did that and it worked.  But, I got a new computer and the problem came back.
    I love how in scary movies the person yells out, "Hello?"  As if the Killer is going to be like, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen.  You want a sandwich?"

• outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    ctrl w should work pretty well. 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • ctrl w should work pretty well. 
    Can Confirm

Also the power button can fix it
    Ah yes, that's an old classic

Joined June 2016:
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    How about Ctrl+Alt+down

That ought to do it.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Try kicking your computer screen and scream at it for some time; that's how I fixed my problem! Keep reading to find out how I did it! GGS Programmers hate me!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Yes they do :P 

Joined June 2016:
Sign In to comment.