Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

When are you coming back?

Telmooh (NL1)Telmooh (NL1) Posts: 66
Okay .. This has been bothering me for a few months now.

We have a bunch of achievements to get. One of them is making the potions from that random guy that we haven't seen for MONTHS now.

When are you guys going to finally spawn him? Once a year? If you're not going to, just remove the achievements please. 

Thanks.

EDIT: It's actually USING the potion, not making it like I said in this post. My bad.

Comments

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    months? he hasnt been on for YEARS mate

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • I would love this to come back or just be removed as achievements.

Its really annoying as I have plenty of the potions just didnt apply them!

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    yep the same with the great tournement achievement if you are not going to bring them back at least once every 6 months then the achievements should be removed from the game.  Its really not right to have something in the game that's totally impossible to achieve, if you don't want to take points away from players that already have it then the only alternative is to give everyone in the game the achievment automatically.  Especially when there are big bonus's ie better symbols in the coat of arms available its an artificial target you have set that cant be achieved.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,109
    I am not sure if this is done deliberately, so it is impossible to complete achievements  . But to those who did complete them have a total advantage over the rest of us , they can complete achievments, and there was something Nice to have your Castle Glowing for a few days , Also to try and win the great tournament Deco as a single player, i suppose these achievements do not generate enough income to make it viable.

Its is okay Steve saying they will comeback , but to give a time frame is more important then just promises 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    Agreed its been what at least 18 months now since the alchamist and he great tourney?
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • @CM Arcanine please look at this post... one of the very few decent suggestions on this forum
  • Martok (HIS1)Martok (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 66

I nearly made a post about this myself. I have been playing for about 1 and a half years. in all that time I have never seen the alchemist event.

What is the point having achievement points that cant ever be achieved unless you have been here long enough to have achieved them when he was last here.

A modified version of the event would still be acceptable, just give us the option of trying for it.

The great tournament event too.

• Would be indeed nice if we can get a reply from a Moderator. @CM Arcanine When are you coming back? ;)

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

The Alchemist isn't gone forever! I know he's been away for a looooong time now, but we're looking into bringing him back with a shiny new setup :)

Unfortunately I can't give any further details or times yet, but it's definitely not gone forever!

Regards,

Steve.
  • Hey guys,

The Alchemist isn't gone forever! I know he's been away for a looooong time now, but we're looking into bringing him back with a shiny new setup :)

Unfortunately I can't give any further details or times yet, but it's definitely not gone forever!

Regards,

Steve.
    Thanks for answering!
    What about the Great Tournament? Any news on that?

• Hey guys,

Regards,

Steve.
    Thanks for answering!
    What about the Great Tournament? Any news on that?

yes, they're both coming back in a month of Sundays :tongue: 
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• I got an answer on 14/04 .. and still no alchemist has been seen ... @CM Cellardoor @CM Asia07 @CM iSac @CM Popeye

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 974
    Nice bump if you read threads you'd have known the alchemist won't be coming back & the achievements will no longer be in the game in an upcoming update   
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    I'm sorry for not getting back to you @Telmooh (NL1) . The Alchemist has indeed vanished, and will never be heard from again I'm afraid. We will remove the achievements ties to him as to not remind you daily of times past.

-Popeye
  • @CM Popeye

What about the achievments, which make it impossible to get the last food coat of arms symbol?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Those will be removed, and no longer needed for any purpose.

-Popeye
  • Nice bump if you read threads you'd have known the alchemist won't be coming back & the achievements will no longer be in the game in an upcoming update   
    And you are? Thanks.

• Nice bump if you read threads you'd have known the alchemist won't be coming back & the achievements will no longer be in the game in an upcoming update   
    And you are? Thanks.
    Also, thread was made on 14/04 so anyting else you want to say? thanks x2

Sign In to comment.