Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wake of The Slaughter

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 19.11.2016
    Exactly what Lord Taggart said :):+1:

Dwellings=power of the milita. I seriously don't even have to recruit defenders, lol.
    Fires= 15 months old if on non production buildings. Who cares about fires if all they do is decrease PO a bit? I have pretty good decorations. Fires on production buildings are from sabotages. Weaklings resort to sabotages when they can't attack. They have a bunch of members, and at 50% sabotages at every castle twice a day... the fires add up. Don't be fooled into thinking they actually could really get any real attacks in on me. :)

You see, all of your players in big alliances have it easy. You've never had to work for alliance resources, rubies, coins, troops, tools, or anything. It's always been given to you, and you've never had to be on your own. I had that life once. I gave it up because it was so pitiful and pathetic. Each player has their own strategies for the game, and the way I play is what is best for a lone player who lacks 64 ruby buyers to always send him 500,000 support troops. Don't be fooled into thinking that we are the same as you. Armed citizens are a way for players to prevent themselves getting bullied and farmed.
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    When I was 12 I sexually identified as an apache helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. 
    I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. 

Beautiful  :')
  • Two questions....

1. Why are you burning in every castle? Are you sure you've been posting all the attacks? https://gyazo.com/b0320119d6135f3cbe7e956dd79476f1

2. Why do you need all those dwellings? Loot some nomads dude....

Your not burning because your alliance is irrelevant
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• When I was in 13, I thought that I was gay,
    'Cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I kept my room straight.
    I told my mom, tears rushing down my face
    She's like "Ben you've loved girls since before pre-k, trippin'."
    Yeah, I guess she had a point, didn't she?
    Bunch of stereotypes all in my head.
    I remember doing the math like, "Yeah, I'm good at little league."
    A preconceived idea of what it all meant
    For those that liked the same sex
    Had the characteristics
    The right wing conservatives think it's a decision
    And you can be cured with some treatment and religion
    Man-made rewiring of a predisposition
    Playing God, aw nah here we go
    America the brave still fears what we don't know
    And "God loves all his children" is somehow forgotten
    But we paraphrase a book written thirty-five-hundred years ago
    I don't know

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• Marlboro man (US1)Marlboro man (US1) Posts: 86
    edited 20.11.2016

Dwellings=power of the milita. I seriously don't even have to recruit defenders, lol.
    Fires= 15 months old if on non production buildings. Who cares about fires if all they do is decrease PO a bit? I have pretty good decorations. Fires on production buildings are from sabotages. Weaklings resort to sabotages when they can't attack. They have a bunch of members, and at 50% sabotages at every castle twice a day... the fires add up. Don't be fooled into thinking they actually could really get any real attacks in on me. :)

You see, all of your players in big alliances have it easy. You've never had to work for alliance resources, rubies, coins, troops, tools, or anything. It's always been given to you, and you've never had to be on your own. I had that life once. I gave it up because it was so pitiful and pathetic. Each player has their own strategies for the game, and the way I play is what is best for a lone player who lacks 64 ruby buyers to always send him 500,000 support troops. Don't be fooled into thinking that we are the same as you. Armed citizens are a way for players to prevent themselves getting bullied and farmed.

So  only weaklings resort to sabotages?

http://prntscr.com/d9i97b

Trick your all smoke and mirrors. You want people to believe one thing here, when the real story know one is watching is over there.

The Bull sht you spitting is getting so deep I will have to buy a second set of boots just to walk through it all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exactly what Lord Taggart said :):+1:

Trick your all smoke and mirrors. You want people to believe one thing here, when the real story know one is watching is over there.

The Bull sht you spitting is getting so deep I will have to buy a second set of boots just to walk through it all.

maribo man, you know graycat has always been obsseded with sabotaging people. he says its another way to create fires withoutattacking.

still doesnt make up for your terrible defense set up and your other members terrible attack stradegy
    my esophagus big. 

^ I hope that you can heal those veteran halberdiers and veteran longbowmen soon. I'd like to be able to defeat them all again once you get them replaced @robert hoffman. And you even used ruby tools too, a shame that I toolburned 42 of them off the walls before my attack hit...
    Congrats ,@MarlboroMan. I am highly impressed. You finally one of my sabotages to fail. Could you please teach the rest of your members how to attack though? It's no fun when you can get easy points in a game. I prefer challenges. But the fight that you're all putting up is... pathetic...

There will be attack battle reports of us attacking coming up.

• ^ I hope that you can heal those veteran halberdiers and veteran longbowmen soon. I'd like to be able to defeat them all again once you get them replaced @robert hoffman. And you even used ruby tools too, a shame that I toolburned 42 of them off the walls before my attack hit...
    Congrats ,@MarlboroMan. I am highly impressed. You finally one of my sabotages to fail. Could you please teach the rest of your members how to attack though? It's no fun when you can get easy points in a game. I prefer challenges. But the fight that you're all putting up is... pathetic...

There will be attack battle reports of us attacking coming up.
    how to attack for retards:

mantlet principle:

Use all ranged troops, your best ranged com, and mantlets/shield walls on all the flanks your attacking.

put melee troops in the back flanks just in case

mixed principle:
    put both melee and ranged troops. for way one, wall tools, for wave 2 gate tools, and wall tools on other flanks. on wave 3 moat tools on all. send your closest to 90/90 com with this
    my esophagus big. 
  • That's to complicated, AUTOFILL FTW
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Exactly what Lord Taggart said :):+1:

maribo man, you know graycat has always been obsseded with sabotaging people. he says its another way to create fires withoutattacking.

still doesnt make up for your terrible defense set up and your other members terrible attack stradegy

I've explained it was sent without spying , but since we are so bad I will give you a taste of how awful me are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahhhh I see what's going on jeeth,, greycat has multi accounts, why else would you be sticking up for him and there be the same name in your alliance lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 20.11.2016
    I've explained it was sent without spying, *sobbing.* but since we are so bad I will give you a taste of how awful me are.
    yeah, you are pretty awful. You're the worst at attacking, defending, sabotaging, communicating, reasoning, and so on.

A level 70 like you shouldn't even have to spy. You can just set up a nice 6 wave attack properly like most other ruby buyers without even having to do an espionage. Just fill the attack with ranged troops, your best shield walls and wall reduction tools in each wave, and then you'll be all set. Give it a try for once. ;)
  • That's to complicated, AUTOFILL FTW
    autofilll practicly  tries to kill off as much of your troops as possible

I've explained it was sent without spying , but since we are so bad I will give you a taste of how awful me are.
    yay. time to lose literally 1 defender
    my esophagus big. 
  • my esophagus big. 
  • Image result for crying gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • i dont get it xD

i ltierally sent yo ua peace proposal since we arent in the mood to fight a war
    my esophagus big. 
  • adn good job attacking that level 70 guy in my alliance in peaks xD. i guess you really are learning

you literally only won because he was using 0-0-100 set up

if he was going 50-50-0(like i had told him while the attack was going to hit him), he wouldve won xD
    my esophagus big. 
  • Well RIP Fluer. I come back the day we surrender. Demonic Told me, lol. Cause Graycat decides to give an almost maxed shell to a level 25.
Sign In to comment.