Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I yam CM Popeye, pleasure to meet all of you.

Comments

• CM Popeye said:

My name is Stan, AKA CM Popeye. I am very excited to start as a Community Manager here at Goodgame Studios!

I’m an American from Memphis, Tennessee, but actually grew up in southern Germany in a military family. After serving for four years in the US Army I decided to remain in Europe, and moved to Hamburg about two years ago.

As a lifelong fan of videogames with an insatiable appetite for meeting all the amazing people in our world, I look forward to becoming part of the Community.

Any questions you might have for me can be posted in this thread. I am willing to answer just about anything you can think to ask.

It’s a pleasure to meet all of you, and I look forward to some great times in the future.

Yaaaars Truly,
     Stan
    I remember when Stan first became a CM, and now he is facing being laid off by the company :(

-John
    Where did you get that from? Apparently he is staying.

Level 70 Non-Ruby Buyer in US1. 
    DREAM TEAM!

Highest title: Guardian of the Sword Hillel1 the Merciless

https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Goodgame-Studios-Reviews-E684883.htm

http://www.rivetnewsradio.com/share/569039

http://www.develop-online.net/news/goodgame-could-cut-between-200-and-600-jobs/0223350

Sign this petition if you are against the bloodcrows update! 

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bloodcrows

• CM Popeye said:

My name is Stan, AKA CM Popeye. I am very excited to start as a Community Manager here at Goodgame Studios!

I’m an American from Memphis, Tennessee, but actually grew up in southern Germany in a military family. After serving for four years in the US Army I decided to remain in Europe, and moved to Hamburg about two years ago.

As a lifelong fan of videogames with an insatiable appetite for meeting all the amazing people in our world, I look forward to becoming part of the Community.

Any questions you might have for me can be posted in this thread. I am willing to answer just about anything you can think to ask.

It’s a pleasure to meet all of you, and I look forward to some great times in the future.

Yaaaars Truly,
     Stan
    I remember when Stan first became a CM, and now he is facing being laid off by the company :(

-John
    Where did you get that from? Apparently he is staying.
    Rumor has it that Good Game Studios will be laying off alot of staff soon although I can't see CM Popeye really being one of them. Oo

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    Stan,

Where art thou?

Also, what was your MOS?

What do you like read while you're pooping?

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • welcome stan the man from wher i live in taft tenn also did 1 tour in 2nd cav in germany
    its not an easy job being the go between with gge and we players a lot of players includeing my self have gave up on gge
    i here for my friends in the game mostly going to use it for a chat board
    i loved the game when it was player vs player but our training alliance the game is to much of a grind now to build d-troops foe the FL s or what ever its called now WOR is way to often it would be ok once a month 
    were tired of this program gge has shoved down our throats  its not a war game any longer its a event game
    and please find out how long these event are going to keep running. most players think gge will never stop or cut back on running them WOR is the worst
    thanks and good luck Toujurs Prett
    kingchad1 @ usa 1
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 07.09.2016
    Stan,

Where art thou?

Also, what was your MOS?

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Stan,

Where art thou?
    I am always there, even when you can't see me. Footprints in the sand and all that jazz.

Also, what was your MOS?
    I was a proud 13F. Forward Observer and rock hard fister to the end. (sounds strange, but fister is what we were called)

Who reads anymore, I game on the throne.

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    CM Popeye said:
    Stan,

Where art thou?
    I am always there, even when you can't see me. Footprints in the sand and all that jazz.

Also, what was your MOS?
    I was a proud 13F. Forward Observer and rock hard fister to the end. (sounds strange, but fister is what we were called)

Who reads anymore, I game on the throne.

Interesting, you and I might have talked a few times on FIRES....if you were doing some of that sweet fisting downrange.

Blessed be danger close 155 rounds when in a real pickle.

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • CM Popeye said:

Yaaaars Truly,
     Stan
    Haven't you been here awhile? Yeah I remember seeing you as a CM as long as 3 months ago!
  • Micah2443 (US1)Micah2443 (US1) US1 Posts: 65
    What base were you stationed at?
    MicahFighter @ usa 1
  • Welcome Stan, but I just logged in this morning to find my main castle is not visible along with my nomad camps, and it's not only me there are a few others in my alliance with the same problem here is a screen shot http://prntscr.com/d0fxxp and of course it's Saturday so no GGE help is available, I've tried to clear my cache along with deleting cookies :( 
  • Here is another screen shot where I'm sending food to my mc from my op but you can't see my castle or anything around it ughhh  http://prntscr.com/d0h9sg
  • Bad luck mate...
    Here is another screen shot where I'm sending food to my mc from my op but you can't see my castle or anything around it ughhh  http://prntscr.com/d0h9sg
    Yeah, we are aware of this issue popping up. We can't quite nail it down yet (hehe) but are of course working on it. Can you tell me what browser you are currently using, and if you have any add ons? You can send this to me in  PM.

-Popeye
  • if he gets fired ...well he can always move back to tenn  i will have a possum cooking in the pot for him
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 17.11.2016
    if he gets fired ...well he can always move back to tenn  i will have a possum cooking in the pot for him

Possum are good eating.....you have to be really careful not to get ran over by the traffic though.... Oo

if he gets fired ...well he can always move back to tenn  i will have a possum cooking in the pot for him
    I am not from THAT part of TN. Some good BBQ will suffice =)

-Popeye
  • Kimmyjp67 (US1)Kimmyjp67 (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    CM Popeye said:

Yaaaars Truly,
     Stan

Kimmyjp67 @ usa 1
  • Kimmyjp67 (US1)Kimmyjp67 (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    Hello CM,

Welcome!
    Kimmyjp67 @ usa 1
  • Popeye,

You have been a great resource for this game.  Thank you for all you do to keep this experience as great as it has been.  Please see my post at ...

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/323676/why-is-there-no-limit-on-the-different-levels-of-legendary-when-attacking#latest

... and send me note if you have anything you can offer in terms of planned updates. 

Sign In to comment.