Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

"DEFIANCE" Rated 63rd in Empire USA1

Defiance is seeking (ACTIVE FULL TIME  PLAYERS) of levels 50 and higher.  Must be team oriented and online for a minimum of two hours per day, five days per week, (unless otherwise excused)..   No bully's or foul mouths wanted.  Defiance has lady's on board.  Defiance is a full Battle/Support alliance.  Be great...  Join a great team.

Good luck and Good hunting! 
Profundicate @ USA 1

Comments

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    When were you guys formed...Never heard of you guys before
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• I have heard of all the alliances in the top 500 since I am a leaderboards freak but other than there, haven't heard of them a whole lot. They took me to less surprise compared to Crown of Glory or something rather. Never ever heard of them but they are in like the top 30 I think. Battle Horn I would have never heard of if they weren't so close to me (used to be back when they were in their prime) but they are high up on the leaderboards also. (they declined after Atticus Finger left I recon)
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    Defiance, hmmm, if I remember correctly you were part of the server war a while back. You guys were quite a surprise and were very willing to battle and defend. If anyone is interested in joining Defiance I'll vouch that they are battle-ready. Hope you find the types of members you're looking for.

Quick Tip: Forum recruiting is usually not the most efficient way to go about it.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Um I think think is called a bump of something to get this thread noticed again? Well whatever...bump
    FluffyBunny5 @ usa 1
  • @FluffyBunny5 Kept trying to recruit out of my alliance no matter how many times I told he/she not too!

Very good recruiter, just needs to know when to stop asking

Proud War Marshal of IdleBane @USA 1
  • @president_ro (US1)
    I asked once, and you never told me to stop because once you said no I stopped.But thx for the compliment!
    FluffyBunny5 @ usa 1
  • edited 09.02.2017

TOP5 in Berimond event

TOP10 in Storm Islands event

ALL rewards in Foreign Invasion received every time

ALL rewards in Nomad Invasion received every time

ALL rewards in Samurai Invasion received every time

Strong defense always ready (10k+ troops)

Every member is protected and retaliated if needed

City alliance well developed

Chat always full of active members so you can do 1+1 recruiting

All alliance perks unlocked so no need for donations

FU direct sub so we have their support if needed

If you have more than 70k might points,

and want to become a part of great alliance, contact our representatives.

Post edited by NoPainNoGainFTW (US1) on
  • good luck

powder5 @ usa 1

Proud member of TIE

• Thanks
  • Rated 60 now
  • Great alliance once, survived Server War, now ruined by some hacker!
    And no - it wasn't password sharing.
    Our leader falsely thought that password containing only numbers is strong enough.
    Someone entered his account and disbanded whole alliance!
    All hard work during 3 years of existence vanished in one second!

Can someone help us return our alliance back please?

@CM Arcanine
    @CM Evoke
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Wallflower
    @Temprance
    @BM Xeckz
    @BM ang1243

Leader tried to reset his password but e-mail with reset link never arrived.
    Ticket is opened also but no answer there either - only automatic response.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey @NoPainNoGainFTW (US1) , really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we do not get involved with matters like this. Please have the user contact our support team asap so they can get working on it. Remember kids, strong passwords are super important these days! If you have the ticket number, please send it to me via PM

-Popeye
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey @NoPainNoGainFTW (US1) , really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we do not get involved with matters like this. Please have the user contact our support team asap so they can get working on it. Remember kids, strong passwords are super important these days! If you have the ticket number, please send it to me via PM

-Popeye
    OMFG, you'll do it for WoK but not for Defiance? #GGSBiasKoNfirmed (quite literally)

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I have heard of all the alliances in the top 500 since I am a leaderboards freak but other than there, haven't heard of them a whole lot. They took me to less surprise compared to Crown of Glory or something rather. Never ever heard of them but they are in like the top 30 I think. Battle Horn I would have never heard of if they weren't so close to me (used to be back when they were in their prime) but they are high up on the leaderboards also. (they declined after Atticus Finger left I recon)

Just Die already for the love of god.

The Potato Peeler of The Untamed

~// TheProphecy //~ 

Official title of King of the Potato's granted by Myself, Upon Myself
    Proud Deputy of The Untamed
    WE ARE RECRUITING ACTIVE
    300K MIGHT+ PLAYERS
    5 MILLION WEEKLY LOOT
    MUST HAVE 5TH WAVE
    !!!Apply In-Game!!!

Just Die already for the love of god.
    you do realize that post was made over a year ago, right?

~CK~

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Thanks!
    Will send you ticket number as soon as Leader sends it to me

• CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    OMFG, you'll do it for WoK but not for Defiance? #GGSBiasKoNfirmed (quite literally)

~CK~
    i think you're just misinterpreting what popeye said-the point was that the forum mods don't get involved, but the support team does, and he needs to file a ticket to support. it's not like popeye gave wok back lol
  • I received feedback from our Leader:

Support sent him template letter about not sharing his password DESPITE THE FACT HE MENTIONED HE NEVER SHARED HIS PASSWORD IN TICKET!

So, is it KoNfirmed? Some alliances can receive help from CS and some not?

• edited 08.02.2017

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE INVITED INTO GREAT

TOP5 in Berimond event

TOP10 in Storm Islands event

ALL rewards in Foreign Invasion received every time

ALL rewards in Nomad Invasion received every time

ALL rewards in Samurai Invasion received every time

Strong defense always ready (10k+ troops)

Every member is protected and retaliated if needed

City alliance well developed

All alliance perks unlocked so no need for donations

FU direct sub so we have their support if needed

If you have more than 80k might points,

and want to become a part of great alliance,

contact NoPainNoGainFTW or Northman55 now!

Post edited by NoPainNoGainFTW (US1) on
Sign In to comment.