Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Goodgame Empire CD-rom version?

Hi everyone,

I was just crapping around on eBay and I was curious about Goodgame Empire. There were German CD-ROM versions selling for like 10 dollars. Is this true that Goodgame empire was once a CD-Rom game?

thethe9

ThEtHe9 @ usa 1

Comments

• Does that come with complimentary `bugs` as well lmao.
    I don`t buy rubies i prefer diamonds.
    xx Princess xx
  • No clue 
    ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi all,

It may come as a surprise, but there is a german version of the game available as a hard copy, it loads onto the same game, but you get a few bonuses for the cost of buying the DVD Rom.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Hi all,

It may come as a surprise, but there is a german version of the game available as a hard copy, it loads onto the same game, but you get a few bonuses for the cost of buying the DVD Rom.

Angus
    But when new updates come around, how do they update it onto the DVD Rom?
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 14.11.2016
    I was just crapping around on eBay and I was curious about Goodgame Empire
    in other words, you were shopping online looking for GGE accounts that you could buy, weren't you?!
    Why else would you search for "goodgame empire" on Ebay?

[this was a joke & intended to be humorous]
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on
  • Why the hell would I shop for GGE accounts. I know the rules!

ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    edited 15.11.2016

Never knew this even existed.
    Post edited by Xeckz on
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    BM Xeckz said:
    Hi guys.

I have removed the link to the site which advertises accounts for sale as it is against the terms and conditions of the game as well as you running a high risk of being scammed if you were to use these sites to try and purchase an account, same goes for most of the very dodgy accounts advertised for other games on these sites, If something sounds too good to be true then it usually is. There currently is problems within the game regards account trading etc although any actions found of this are liable to be banned as I'm sure that most of you are aware of. Hope this clears things up.

Xeckz
    Sorry for posting it ;)
  • edited 17.11.2016
    It's not like it'd take a genius to just Google something like 'Goodgame Empire accounts for sale' and find it again...
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Why would anyone need to trade for an account there are so many readily available on this server as it is!!!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • What are the bonuses of buying the cd version? Different server's with very old updates with no bugs?
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • What are the bonuses of buying the cd version? Different server's with very old updates with no bugs?
    €20 worth of in game items.   Think it mainly consists of VIP points though.

MOT

€20 worth of in game items.   Think it mainly consists of VIP points though.
    oh....ok....
    Wilson Wang @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file