Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

LAST 2 GEMS?

BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,166
edited 14.11.2016 in General Discussion
Hello

I thought we were going to get the last 2 gems to complete the Bloodcrow Commander, but we had the Scarlet armour and now the Crow mace again, is this a bug or just the wrong piece . 

Tony.

Last 2 Gems

Bloody Crystal and Crow's blood
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Aparantly its not a bug, which translated, means its GGE Knowingly screwing us over!!!  Its like one of them lottery scams, where everyone needs number 21, but they took number 21 out of the machine!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • We've had the crow's blood gem .... its just the Bloody Crystal that's left to complete the set
    thefinker @ en 1
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    We've had the crow's blood gem .... its just the Bloody Crystal that's left to complete the set
    Still a powerful set without the crystal?
    I'm assuming you will be able to get it in the next bloodcrow/foreign lands event.
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi all,

Basically, there were some issues with the iterations and in order to fix them it was necessary to skip the rest of the cycle (iterations being one of the 9 piece set appearing on offer for the top 100). There is only the 'bloody crystal' which hasn't appeared, and it will appear at the relevant position in the current cycle (towards the end of the cycle)

Thanks,

Angus

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file