We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RustleMania *THE RECKONING*: TM/MU/TFT Server War Battle Reports Thread-Newest

Comments

• lj holder (US1)lj holder (US1) Posts: 251US1

• Serry, U mad or Nah?
    You have no castle guards

So that means Serry's spies were caught by your castle civilians  :D

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358

curlbrah @ usa 1
  • curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358

curlbrah @ usa 1
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    Im just glad kon is supposedly posting hits again. Hope you don't suffer the same fate as @ZombieMaster (US1) though

rip zoomba
    GB11 @ usa 1

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 612US1
    edited 13.11.2016
    I will post KoN family reports as I see fit (in THIS thread, Morentz). 
    Um, no.

As you can see by the title of this thread, it says "TM/MU/FT" battle reports. We all use to post in the same joint thread back when Zombie was making them. But since you guys completely stopped posting reports over a year ago, we decided to make our own thread.

If you would like to post your reports, I would encourge and welcome you to start your own thread and post all your hits. That way we can compare the two as well (and laugh at the pathetic amount of hits that you post).

But we both know you don't want to start your own thread because it will be pitiful. Hence why you prefer posting a weeks worth of reports in a post or 2, in our thread, lol.

The thread owner, i.e. Mnight, can just request for your posts to get removed. Thanks. @Temprance
    Post edited by Morentz (US1) on

• lj holder (US1)lj holder (US1) Posts: 251US1

Golden Neph... aka Burnt Neph

• I love how you returned to your post six hours later so that you could rewrite it and make it look like those who reacted "LOL" were agreeing with you.

You seem to know a lot about the forum rules for someone who has been temporarily banned before.

It's also ironic that you complain about GGS being biased towards our team (KoN) and then run to those same people for help when you can't handle how someone's posting the other side of things in your thread.

I have no plans to start my own thread... I am just one poster, whereas the MISC seems to have quite a few "veiny victors" running around (gross, btw). This accounts for the difference in report volume.

You act like it's hard to start a new thread.  Just click new discussion.  

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) Posts: 2,226US1
    edited 13.11.2016
    just make your own thread
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    Um, no.

As you can see by the title of this thread, it says "TM/MU/FT" battle reports. We all use to post in the same joint thread back when Zombie was making them. But since you guys completely stopped posting reports over a year ago, we decided to make our own thread.

If you would like to post your reports, I would encourge and welcome you to start your own thread and post all your hits. That way we can compare the two as well (and laugh at the pathetic amount of hits that you post).

But we both know you don't want to start your own thread because it will be pitiful. Hence why you prefer posting a weeks worth of reports in a post or 2, in our thread, lol.

The thread owner, i.e. Mnight, can just request for your posts to get removed. Thanks.

This accounts for the difference in report volume.
    No, the difference in reports is that your side gets very few reports. You act like it is hard to screenshot a report and post it on the forums lmao. KoN has always been an event first alliance, and this is extremely evident in the reports from the last two years.
    GB11 @ usa 1

• Wheres the negan rpts
This discussion has been closed.