Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

4th Year

Few days ago marks my 4th year anniversary here in the Empire community. Lot has changed in 4 years. When I first started CM Pinky was in charge of the U.S forums and Arcanine didn't even exist on the forums yet. Neither did CM Popeye. Through the thick and the thin I've been here for a lot. Happy to still be around.           

Post edited by BM Neroxnex on

Comments

• nice

when i started, there was no US forums xD
    my esophagus big. 
  • nice

There might not of been for me either now that I think about it. Might of just been International.               

• nice

There might not of been for me either now that I think about it. Might of just been International.               

lol. when i started, it was CM marelyn. then CM arcanine came.

then marelyn left, so ti was just steve

then evoke came. it was steve and evoke who were the CMs till i left. when I came back, It was now CM Popeye and CM Evoke. 
    my esophagus big. 
  • CM Pinky (Hannes) was the CM before Marelyn. I remember when Pinky introduced Steve too us.            

• Congrats Nero :)

NGP

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

• grats nero
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Congrats Nero :smile:
  • Brahhh, you suck, why would anybody ever like you....

jk, congrats brah.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
Sign In to comment.