We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RustleMania *THE RECKONING*: TM/MU/TFT Server War Battle Reports Thread-Newest

Comments

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 09.11.2016
    Yes, very much so.

A team is always better than a star performer. 

No one doubts that she is one of the strongest players to ever be on US1, we just think that KoN's hype vs. the reality of them is so far off it's on another planet. 

We've been trudging through subs for two years now, with the goal of fighting a 1 V 1 with KoN main, and now that we've neared that point, it's a huge dissapointment to say the least. 

Now we understand why they huddled behind their meat shields for so long. 
    It's not really possible to be a meat shield here on goodgame empire... There's nothing anyone can do to stop you from attacking them. And then you might say that they rotated players into them to help with events. Yes, sometimes alliances do that; but it's fun to go into a big alliance to help with a event. You might have to attack a little more then you normally do but you get a bigger reward at the end of the event. All you say is just a bunch of propaganda designed to win over the other players not in the server war. The forum is the only place anyone thinks you're winning. Now I'll likely be pounced on by all of you, but I'll deal with it I suppose. I don't even know why I look at these server war threads....

And my prediction came true. I see no point in continuing to debate this. Everyone who is reading this thread already has their mind made up.

I will respond to one more thing because it just stuck out to me: Yes mnight, I admitted that I haven't been around the whole server war. You can see that on my forum profile, wouldn't serve a point to deny it.

I am not the representative for K0N, my views may not be exactly the same as others. Mnight will probably make a comment that I took her advice or some crap like that, but there really isn't a reason for me to keep posting.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• When did that look piece come out?
    I need to get that!!!
  • So is that how you get on The Misc?
  • YIL where the actual hell do you find these gifs
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • lj holder (US1)lj holder (US1) Posts: 251US1
  • I love how @lj holder (US1) just keeps posting. xD

@breor Retaliation from the Nephilim! Dah silent streak looks broken!

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • I love how @lj holder (US1) just keeps posting. xD

@breor Retaliation from the Nephilim! Dah silent streak looks broken!
    Yea Except Breor is in KON2 and hasnt produced any from his alliance
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Timl1 (US1)Timl1 (US1) Posts: 32US1
    Hey guys, So I thought K2, was posting these, but looks like in the last 2 days, they are not posting,

So Ill take it upon myself to post GOLDENS reports. Golden is known as a dead allaince. Those of you that have been on long enough enough know who we are, just thought I would join in the postings if KON2 isnt going to post ours.

http://prnt.sc/d5vdpr

Everyone in this war is having fun. Why cant it just be left to good times... Dont take everything personable.

edited 11.11.2016
    Ok guys. Some of you know who I am, most dont. Dont pay any attention to me. We forwarded K2 some reports as they were supposed to start this report posting for all kon, but I recently looked reports up and nothing has been posted in a while for what ever personal reasons.

Golden will now their own reports.

Im not a person that likes to "stick it": to another, so ill just forward Golden reports. Please chime in and for those that sayt say we are dead, cool beans. Lets just have fun and see where we land. We all have fun in the long run. Win win.
    So here is what managed to see in the last two days:

http://prnt.sc/d5von2

More were there, but id rather not have to look. Moving forward, Ill post all golden reports.

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 612US1
    Make your own thread.

• Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 236US1
    Ok guys. Some of you know who I am, most dont. Dont pay any attention to me. We forwarded K2 some reports as they were supposed to start this report posting for all kon, but I recently looked reports up and nothing has been posted in a while for what ever personal reasons.

Golden will now their own reports.

Im not a person that likes to "stick it": to another, so ill just forward Golden reports. Please chime in and for those that sayt say we are dead, cool beans. Lets just have fun and see where we land. We all have fun in the long run. Win win.
    I will post KoN family reports as I see fit (in THIS thread, Morentz). At no point was there a massive operation to have K2 agree to posting for all KoN. At no point have I obligated myself to do so.

K2 has changed focus to the Foreign Invasion for the next day or so, because somehow we actually have good castles.

Know that when you post Golden Neph reports separately, you will be taking away from what I can include in my own posts in the future.

Also, because you are posting them as links, few people will see them.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.
  • @rabi33 (US1)

Thanks for the KT :p

Good Job Hillary :D
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • @Diaper Boy (US1)
    Seems like the KT is gone:0

Also @Timl1 (US1)
    Try to post on the screen like TM does.