We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

LegionOfTheFree (LOF Warriors)

Josei98 (US1)Josei98 (US1) Posts: 24
edited 05.11.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP
LOF WARRIORS formerly SM Warriors
Direct Sub of LegionOfTheFree 
Now part of the LOF and Dream Legion family. Pretty much anyone can join,We have many strong friends across the game in US1. Message the leader if you have any-questions about the alliances or if you would like to be a part of the LOF Warriors family. 

For more info go to http://legionofthefreesite.weebly.com
Thanks for taking your time to read this post...

~Jose
Post edited by Josei98 (US1) on

Comments

• Josei98 (US1)Josei98 (US1) Posts: 24
    edited 09.11.2016
     :( 
  • lof was great before the server war we fought kon we stuck together than lof main said we would fight for kon i thought i did not read the mass message right 
    fighting for kon was lof downfall players left lof teams left lof
    it has taken a long time but lof is going toward the top in rankings. thats good to see
    dragonwing @ usa 1
    edited 09.11.2016
    cool
  • They will never be a top alliance..lol They're not strong. Maybe once upon a time they were relevant, but not anymore.
    Maiden of the S @ usa 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    They will never be a top alliance..lol They're not strong. Maybe once upon a time they were relevant, but not anymore.
    Neither will TIE XD
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    lof was great before the server war we fought kon we stuck together than lof main said we would fight for kon i thought i did not read the mass message right 
    it has taken a long time but lof is going toward the top in rankings. thats good to see
    dragonwing I don't want to start any drama, but this is just not true.  I know it's been a couple of years, but peoples' memories are not that short.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • They will never be a top alliance..lol They're not strong. Maybe once upon a time they were relevant, but not anymore.
    Neither will TIE XD
    You're funny, TIE is already a top alliance as far as events go, I figure they'll be a top 50 or maybe even top 20 alliance by next summer. Between TIE main, TIL & TIG we have over 11mil MP. On top of that TIL is projected to be a top 100 alliance by the new year.

Tbh, LOF Warriors need too be looking for a merge, not members, but regardless, GL Recruiting.

where you get that top 100 things.
    Stats! Numbers! Charts!
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    They will never be a top alliance..lol They're not strong. Maybe once upon a time they were relevant, but not anymore.
    Neither will TIE XD
    You're funny, TIE is already a top alliance as far as events go, I figure they'll be a top 50 or maybe even top 20 alliance by next summer. Between TIE main, TIL & TIG we have over 11mil MP. On top of that TIL is projected to be a top 100 alliance by the new year.

Tbh, LOF Warriors need too be looking for a merge, not members, but regardless, GL Recruiting.

TIE definitely has the potential to be a top 20 alliance, but only because Fried is there pretending to be negan lol
  • lof was great before the server war we fought kon we stuck together than lof main said we would fight for kon i thought i did not read the mass message right 
    dragonwing I don't want to start any drama, but this is just not true.  I know it's been a couple of years, but peoples' memories are not that short.
    LOF hasnt been a thing for at least 2.5 years
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

Neither will TIE XD

I doubt that. TIL won't make it...

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

edited 13.11.2016
    THIS IS A RECRUITMENT THREAD FOR LOF WARRIORS.

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS POST..

• I feel offended by that last part. I am not useless. Thanks for taking time from your useless life to commenting back :)

200k, finally
  • last time i use this forums to post something.

there's no point in it..
  • k

200k, finally
  • THIS IS A RECRUITMENT THREAD FOR LOF WARRIORS, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS COULD HAVE NOT KEPT IT THAT WAY..

I DID NOT MAKE THIS POST, TO HEAR EVERYONE'S INPUT ON LOF, I DON'T CARE.
    THE POINT WAS TOO READ THE THREAD AND KEEP IT GOING. NOT SIT THERE AND COMMENT SOME BULL*** THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT...

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS POST..

I believe I agree with Deadly
    This is a first
    I may be sick
    but this is why loF keeps out of forums - they're not well-liked
    Maiden of the S @ usa 1
  • THIS IS A RECRUITMENT THREAD FOR LOF WARRIORS, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS COULD HAVE NOT KEPT IT THAT WAY..

I DID NOT MAKE THIS POST, TO HEAR EVERYONE'S INPUT ON LOF, I DON'T CARE.
    THE POINT WAS TOO READ THE THREAD AND KEEP IT GOING. NOT SIT THERE AND COMMENT SOME BULL*** THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT...

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS POST..

I believe I agree with Deadly
    This is a first
    I may be sick
    but this is why loF keeps out of forums - they're not well-liked
    Good to know :smiley:
  • Why LOF is not " well-liked" ?
    FuzilajzuzaA @ usa 1
  • LOF

Legion Of Farts.

:P:P:P:P
    Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    lof was great before the server war we fought kon we stuck together than lof main said we would fight for kon i thought i did not read the mass message right 
    LOF hasnt been a thing for at least 2.5 years
    Yeah I know.  The downturn and loss of subs happened many months before the server war.  I was surprised Dragonwing tried saying so.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
Sign In to comment.