We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RustleMania *THE RECKONING*: TM/MU/TFT Server War Battle Reports Thread-Newest

Comments

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    CelticsRR in Bad Company now

lmao

• Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 238US1
    edited 07.11.2016
    Negan doing a very nice job, as usual.

Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.
  • curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358
    curlbrah @ usa 1
    86% of KON's reports = Negan

Makes you look worse than not posting reports tbh.

Does it?
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
    I'll be sure to post more non-Negan reports when I get them then!
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • Yes, very much so.

A team is always better than a star performer. 

No one doubts that she is one of the strongest players to ever be on US1, we just think that KoN's hype vs. the reality of them is so far off it's on another planet. 

We've been trudging through subs for two years now, with the goal of fighting a 1 V 1 with KoN main, and now that we've neared that point, it's a huge dissapointment to say the least. 

Now we understand why they huddled behind their meat shields for so long. 
    It's not really possible to be a meat shield here on goodgame empire... There's nothing anyone can do to stop you from attacking them. And then you might say that they rotated players into them to help with events. Yes, sometimes alliances do that; but it's fun to go into a big alliance to help with a event. You might have to attack a little more then you normally do but you get a bigger reward at the end of the event. All you say is just a bunch of propaganda designed to win over the other players not in the server war. The forum is the only place anyone thinks you're winning. Now I'll likely be pounced on by all of you, but I'll deal with it I suppose. I don't even know why I look at these server war threads....

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Breor

I appreciate reports being posted, but you may want to consider not making them so big and stretched out. Hurts my eyes..

Thanks
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Yes, very much so.

No one doubts that she is one of the strongest players to ever be on US1, we just think that KoN's hype vs. the reality of them is so far off it's on another planet. 

We've been trudging through subs for two years now, with the goal of fighting a 1 V 1 with KoN main, and now that we've neared that point, it's a huge dissapointment to say the least. 

It's not really possible to be a meat shield here on goodgame empire... There's nothing anyone can do to stop you from attacking them. And then you might say that they rotated players into them to help with events. Yes, sometimes alliances do that; but it's fun to go into a big alliance to help with a event. You might have to attack a little more then you normally do but you get a bigger reward at the end of the event. All you say is just a bunch of propaganda designed to win over the other players not in the server war. The forum is the only place anyone thinks you're winning. Now I'll likely be pounced on by all of you, but I'll deal with it I suppose. I don't even know why I look at these server war threads....
      Turtle anyone who can see the KON subs dropping like flies should know that were winning and not vice versa.  We dont even bother with your team as anything other than farms because for the most part you're irrelevant.  You cant even stop one of our players from taking your KT daily.  Meat shield in this sense means people like you who despite all the evidence and things easily seen believe they re winning and continue to take beatings for that cause. 
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

Breor

I appreciate reports being posted, but you may want to consider not making them so big and stretched out. Hurts my eyes..

Thanks
    I actually couldn't figure out how to do this... the forums automatically stretches them to the width of the post area. :(
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    ^seems legit

RIP @Kevbo (US1)

GB11 @ usa 1

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    MISC has been beating their meat hehe
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) Posts: 1,336US1
    edited 08.11.2016
    Who was it that "borrowed" our RV to grab a hit on KON xD Genius move lol

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • Who was it that "borrowed" our RV to grab a hit on KON xD Genius move lol

• Breor

Thanks
    I actually couldn't figure out how to do this... the forums automatically stretches them to the width of the post area. :(
    If I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with the resolution of the original images.

What are you using? gyazo? lightshot?
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Yes, very much so.

Turtle anyone who can see the KON subs dropping like flies should know that were winning and not vice versa.  We dont even bother with your team as anything other than farms because for the most part you're irrelevant.  You cant even stop one of our players from taking your KT daily.  Meat shield in this sense means people like you who despite all the evidence and things easily seen believe they re winning and continue to take beatings for that cause. 
    Yes, I do believe K0N is winning. Is that wrong, possibly, but it's what I believe. As General Lee said "We are winning the battles but losing the war", that could apply to you. You are winning some battles, I know that, but you are losing the war; even if you don't realize it. As for one of you players taking our KT daily, that is true... so what? We don't particularly need the KT, we're not trying to cap any capitals/metros.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    Yes, very much so.

Yes, I do believe K0N is winning. Is that wrong, possibly, but it's what I believe. As General Lee said "We are winning the battles but losing the war", that could apply to you. You are winning some battles, I know that, but you are losing the war; even if you don't realize it. As for one of you players taking our KT daily, that is true... so what? We don't particularly need the KT, we're not trying to cap any capitals/metros.
    I would like to know in what way is MISC losing the war? Because KoN has been losing subs constantly, players are leaving the few that remain. So what makes you believe KoN is beating MISC? Genuine question. 
This discussion has been closed.