Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Needing an Alliance.

I am looking for an alliance, I have gotten to level 64, owned an alliance, and know quite a bit about the game, message me in game.

Redrum Alliance Chain
Non-ruby-buyer
"In order to see things realistically, you must see things, not as the worst, nor the best they might be, but right in the middle."

Comments

• Josei98 (US1)Josei98 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 10.11.2016

LOF Warriors
    Post edited by Josei98 (US1) on
  • -A- (US1)-A- (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 06.11.2016
    You realize I can't join your alliance right now, you're full, and not looking for members.

Redrum Alliance Chain
    Non-ruby-buyer
    "In order to see things realistically, you must see things, not as the worst, nor the best they might be, but right in the middle."
    Got an alliance.

Redrum Alliance Chain
    Non-ruby-buyer
  • Josei98 (US1)Josei98 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 10.11.2016
    lol
    Post edited by Josei98 (US1) on
    -__-  refresh the page.

Redrum Alliance Chain
    Non-ruby-buyer
  • Da alliance your in is stuppid
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
Sign In to comment.