Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

6th wave - your joking !!!

Ruby Whale with 6  wave attack , impossible to stop , all you can do is go open (costing Rubies) or watch 3000+ veteran Horrors/ daemons land  on your castle
I'm a level 70 (130)  have 90/90 +60% courtyard commanders and castillians and there is no way i can stop that 6th wave  overrunning my flanks  costing in excess of 6000/8000 of support losses
recently had a ruby whale work his way thru the entire top 10 70's of our alliance over 48 hrs , totally unstoppable and GGE are wondering why quite a few players are just walking away as they have provided no way to defend against these monsters What was once a fun game has become a farce on a grand scale with absolutely no chance of winning without  spending $1000+ in rubies to buy super commanders and buying your way to 70 level 400+ for your 6th wave
Money grubbing , short sighted , selectively deaf, non support , did i miss something ? 

kirdnem @ au 1

Comments

• HeroPaul (AU1)HeroPaul (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9
    I have been playing this game coming up to 2 years
    I have seen many changes happen.
    The current ice championship is getting silly
    During the Foreign Invaders part, I get 3 ice championship points whether I get 10,000 or 100,000 glory points
    I have seen many players just leave due to what is happening . If one is a huge ruby whale then no issue for them
    Some of us are not whales and this is  not creating a level paying field.
    Come on GGE stop moving the goal posts and give some thing back to the people who keep your business in business 

Is this just another money grab  by GGE
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    well what isn't a money grab anymore 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    I have been hit by a "5th and 6th" waver but since I only have 4 waves I cannot ever win against these players.  I have no chance of winning whether I am on or on.   It does not matter what I do and there is no reason for anyone to support me since we will all lose troops. Thanks GGE this brilliant idea surpasses the foreign castle (when the foreign lord event was first introduced, which is very different than what it is today).  At least with the foreign lords I can defend and support allows my team to support me. 

GGE do you think you can correct this anytime soon?  Especially since the players who have a 5th and 6th cannot regulate themselves.  They should only be able to attack others with the same number of waves or maybe they can only be activated against players with the same number of waves.  This would allow them to continue attacking 4th wavers and activate the 5th and 6th waves against players with the same number of waves.
    HeroAzure @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Sam Hurt, Title Cactus Cat
  • I have been hit by a "5th and 6th" waver but since I only have 4 waves I cannot ever win against these players.  I have no chance of winning whether I am on or on.   It does not matter what I do and there is no reason for anyone to support me since we will all lose troops. Thanks GGE this brilliant idea surpasses the foreign castle (when the foreign lord event was first introduced, which is very different than what it is today).  At least with the foreign lords I can defend and support allows my team to support me. 

GGE do you think you can correct this anytime soon?  Especially since the players who have a 5th and 6th cannot regulate themselves.  They should only be able to attack others with the same number of waves or maybe they can only be activated against players with the same number of waves.  This would allow them to continue attacking 4th wavers and activate the 5th and 6th waves against players with the same number of waves.
    1) 6 month bump
    2) It is possible to defend six waves, one flank vet flames+ lime bombs, 90/90 (easily achievable now gge are giving out casts left and right :)) and around 10k support. Its not easy but it is possible.
    3) I'm not sure if the whales who spent big money on the 6 waves, would like it limited to so few people ( Pretty sure they're aren't a huge amount of players with 6th waves, and counting pacts+naas it'll be limited furthe) 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• it means you don't know how to defend , you can stop 6th wave attack on the wall if you know how :) , too bad on my servers are no wars now so i could show you
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    You can usually stop a 6th wave on the flank, but depends on your cast and their commander and their tool setup... sometimes you cant hold it.....but even if you hold it, if you got 10k support they could kill 5k+... all depending on commander and troop type...most people just open gates, because they would lose so many otherwise

Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• edited 06.11.2016

If you had completed the kala competition then you would have accrued a very good cast, that along side the wall capacity bonus with the build items then you are able to sufficiently defend 6 waves, you just need to work hard in these competitions when they are on.

That's how most on this game excel, they commit most of their spare time to this game, ask questions and learn how to play hard.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.

Image result for war

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file