The Real Issue with the Current Debate

Xanthos (GB1)Xanthos (GB1) Posts: 226
edited 05.11.2016 in General Discussion
So apparently a BM, who shall remain unnamed, has removed matt's thread about the very real issue of Abbiewalker and HimNextDoor. Therefore, I will now create a new thread (Which was, by the way, suggested by the very same BM before he took down Matt's post) in which I will highlight some of the very core issues both the big alliances and forum community members face.

First of all I'd like to direct your attention to this thread, and especially Millwall's post:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/322488/fairplay-rules/p1

Seems fair enough, right? "Stop attacking smaller alliances like us!!!!!!!!"

But a few days later, in which I can only assume to be a retaliation to one of our member's legitimate and supportable attacks (They got 18k defenders there).... THIS happens

http://prnt.sc/d37ll0
http://prnt.sc/d37mop

A very cheap and cowardly hit at 29 clicks in Fire... 

Oh, and guess who's much higher in terms of ranking? DMH (6th in ranking... 22mil PP) or PG (11th in ranking, 17mill PP)

So aside from that, I would very much like to point out now what abbie and DHimNextDoor are doing

9 step masterplan to elimiminait CG and Pear (Writed by HND and abbie)

1. Get a forum account
2. Start finding random threads that are only remotely related
3. Start having a hissy fit and blaming CG, Prae and/or anyone who stands up to defend them, branding them with things like "THE NEW BSK", or bullies, or something of the matter (Hmm..... What have they done previously? Let's see... nothing. Might this whole thing be part of her personal vendetta???! SURELY NOT!!!)
4. When people come to defend themselves/CG/Prae, start accusing them of bullying us further
5. Do Step 4 by flagging all their posts as abuse
6. Make unfair demands that the top alliances destroy each other 
7. Blame ang for being biased towards CG
8. Hide behind another BM's power of deleting threads
9. Laugh and watch as CG and Prae members are warned for "verbal bullying/harassment" while you get away scot-free

So, I'm making this CRYSTAL clear for you, CMs and the un-named BM, I hope you will do at least something to deal with these players. I understand that this forum is supposed to be for exchange of ideas.... but what these jokers are doing aren't that.

They are HIJACKING threads, completely derailing them, and generally causing a lot of mayhem. If taking action against them is not maintaining the peace, order, and a nice atmosphere then I don't know what to say honestly.

Feel free to post here, members of CG, Prae, PG, etc., and abbie and HND. I hope this thread will have mature individuals bringing up real issues and providing reasons for their stand instead of 10 year olds screaming and shouting that other alliances and their supporters are all wrong... for some unfathomable reason

~Xanthos

Xanthos @ PraetorianGuard UK 1

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't buy rubies
And won't ever do

Comments

• matt89 (GB1)matt89 (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 05.11.2016
    @Xanthos (GB1) while i appriciate your support mate, i have a feeling that again this thread will actually conflict with the forum guidlines... 

We shall see what comments crop up.. We know what is going on and hopefully i can have dialogue with the BM see if order can be brought back to the UK forum. 
  • Don't worry... look we have all gotten flags on abuse. I called it

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • @abbiewalker (GB1) can i suggest something? 

If you have all the evidence of breach of GGE's T&C's please go to GGE. The forum is not the place to bombard and post.

Ok CG maybe the devils, you may have issues but take them to GGE IF they break the T&C's. 
    The whole process of arguing here clearly isnt solving anything. 
    I have invited adult conversation from anyone that wishes to discuss my views who ever they are. 

As for whatever spamming/abuse/ general nonsense from anyone that uses the forum it is down to the CMs/Mods to deal with. Im sure we all want to actually play the game not argue it out on here. 

This post is for general forum users, it is not directed at anyone user.  I am clearly stating that GGE run the game, they need to be made aware of these things not the other x amount of general forum users who im sure frankly dont care about any of what is being said..
  • https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/322488/fairplay-rules/p1

Explain this then, don't give me the stuff about how it was about fair play rules so you have an excuse to preach about it there. What you did there was turn a perfectly legitimate question by a curious community forum member into a big mosh-pit where you whine about how all the alliances are becoming bullies and are multi-account (Oh no!... what about you and your partner in crime?) Even the person who started the thread knew what you had done.

Spamming is hardly the word for our defence, we brought up valid points and have tried to reason with you... I think what you should do now is to come up with a better solution regarding the fair play rules instead of complaining that we aren't doing enough / are violating it (Which, guess what, so far we have not, since you clearly do not subscribe to this idea)
    We are far from desperate... Do not delude yourself into thinking you are wining this just because you have a partner in crime and freedom of speech.

And regarding your less than polite comment about Prae and PG, it is perfectly possible to maintain an amiable and mutual diplomatic relationship and not complain and whine about dictatorship. (Something, as you put it so nicely, you lot wouldn't understand)

Your exaggeration and extremism is clearly unwarranted. If you want we can argue all we want here but keep this out of other threads. Frankly I'm not really sure why our CMs and BMs are remaining on the fence about this issue

"looking forward to reading other players views on this and seeing if they have there own issues regarding the rules"

That's what I believe I did, go back and read from the start and see exactly where it all went wrong, Answer your looking for is closer to home ;)

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 05.11.2016
    @abbiewalker (GB1) can i suggest something? 

If you have all the evidence of breach of GGE's T&C's please go to GGE. The forum is not the place to bombard and post.

Ok CG maybe the devils, you may have issues but take them to GGE IF they break the T&C's. 
    I have invited adult conversation from anyone that wishes to discuss my views who ever they are. 

As for whatever spamming/abuse/ general nonsense from anyone that uses the forum it is down to the CMs/Mods to deal with. Im sure we all want to actually play the game not argue it out on here. 

This post is for general forum users, it is not directed at anyone user.  I am clearly stating that GGE run the game, they need to be made aware of these things not the other x amount of general forum users who im sure frankly dont care about any of what is being said..

You lot don't listen so I give up trying to explain it, why don't you keep away from my posts if you find them so offensive, I have as much right as anyone to share my views and use this forum.  As for spam, it's your lot doing that, Look at this thread for example, I've been quiet yet you chose to attack forcing me to respond.

And don't worry I am sorting through GGS, in fact I have been for some weeks now ;)

• @abbiewalker (GB1) there was no invite from me to respond, you chose to do that.. I merely stated that i appriciated the support... At no point was there any names mentioned in my comment.. 

Yes i am not saying you dont have a right to share your views. 

I did not start this thread, i did not encourage this thread i have merely stated that your claims need to be passed with evidence to the relevant people, there the only ones that can do anything. 

And i your first line in the previous reply goes for alot of people on here. I dont believe that i held your hand and forced you to comment, you could merely have reported? 

You lot don't listen so I give up trying to explain it, why don't you keep away from my posts if you find them so offensive, I have as much right as anyone to share my views and use this forum.  As for spam, it's your lot doing that, Look at this thread for example, I've been quiet yet you chose to attack forcing me to respond.

And don't worry I am sorting through GGS, in fact I have been for some weeks now ;)

See, that is why we can't leave it alone. We have to straighten it out, and as much as you have your right to opinion, so do we. Being in top alliances and their affiliations does not make our views null and void

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • Hi Abbie,

I hope you are well. We've spoken on many an occasion now and I did want to say something as this all seems to have degraded into silliness now. I don't often post but I hope you will take this in the spirit it is meant and not see it as a criticism. 

If you have evidence of wrongdoing I would say the best course of action is to contact support. I do wish you luck as GGE did nothing when I reported a player for sending death threats about another player. However, perhaps you may have a different outcome. 

With respect, as diplo in Prae I certainly do not answer to anyone but my leader in how to act on behalf of the alliance and a leader I know believes in fair play and has encouraged it even under war conditions when we have seen others not stick to those at all. It is easy for those to look in from the outside and judge but as I say I back my alliance and my leader for one very important reason; we want to play the game and have fun, away from the grind of "real life". For after all this is a game and should be about fun and not all this drama. 

As I said the best course of action would be support and I do find it quite sad how many in this game forget that it is just that; a game. I personally would just like all the accusations all over the place to stop and go back to having fun with players in my alliance who want the same. 

That's all from me. Peace out and I wish you well. 

Thanks Taeliana, it's nice to hear one of you take a sensible tone instead of slinging mud, I've exposed a real issue here with the evidence I have and am as I've said already in touch with GGS about it, I still have the right to bring it up on here so long as it relates to the thread at hand, As for me starting my own thread and not as your lot so kindly put it "hijack" others. I was planning on doing just that until Ang1243 stepped in and censored me for exposing his team mates (and soon himself)
  • Hi Abbie,

I hope you are well. We've spoken on many an occasion now and I did want to say something as this all seems to have degraded into silliness now. I don't often post but I hope you will take this in the spirit it is meant and not see it as a criticism. 

If you have evidence of wrongdoing I would say the best course of action is to contact support. I do wish you luck as GGE did nothing when I reported a player for sending death threats about another player. However, perhaps you may have a different outcome. 

With respect, as diplo in Prae I certainly do not answer to anyone but my leader in how to act on behalf of the alliance and a leader I know believes in fair play and has encouraged it even under war conditions when we have seen others not stick to those at all. It is easy for those to look in from the outside and judge but as I say I back my alliance and my leader for one very important reason; we want to play the game and have fun, away from the grind of "real life". For after all this is a game and should be about fun and not all this drama. 

As I said the best course of action would be support and I do find it quite sad how many in this game forget that it is just that; a game. I personally would just like all the accusations all over the place to stop and go back to having fun with players in my alliance who want the same. 

That's all from me. Peace out and I wish you well. 

Thanks Taeliana, it's nice to hear one of you take a sensible tone instead of slinging mud, I've exposed a real issue here with the evidence I have and am as I've said already in touch with GGS about it, I still have the right to bring it up on here so long as it relates to the thread at hand, As for me starting my own thread and not as your lot so kindly put it "hijack" others. I was planning on doing just that until Ang1243 stepped in and censored me for exposing his team mates (and soon himself)
    Apart from you griping about CG and its members (Yet again) that is the most logical thing I have seen I have seen you say. Now please, do so. Of course you can expect both myself and others to dispute your claims should you say anything false or exaggerate on anything

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
    edited 05.11.2016
    @abbiewalker (GB1) can i suggest something? 

See, that is why we can't leave it alone. We have to straighten it out, and as much as you have your right to opinion, so do we. Being in top alliances and their affiliations does not make our views null and void

Well then ? go ahead straighten it out ! there's no punch line to your post's about me i'e its spam. As for "come up with a solution re fair play" there can't be one with the likes of Crimson-Guard running the show.

Well then ? go ahead straighten it out ! there's no punch line to your post's about me i'e its spam. As for "come up with a solution re fair play" there can't be one with the likes of Crimson-Guard running the show.

Oh, so if there's no punchline, it's spam.
    If there is a punchline, it's abuse and "bullying". Quick, get the BM!!

We have tried to straighten things out multiple times like in thread, but the fact remains that you are still attacking players and alliances with no reason... when you

-Accuse them of multi-ing (Ooh, guess who else has multi accounts)
    -Wave down whatever we say with a simple "HAHA LOOK ITS CG!! DONT LISTEN TO THEM!!! HAHA LOOK ITS ANG!! QUICK STOP LISTENING!! HAHA LOOK ITS PRAE, STOP LISTENING TO THEM"

If you are communicating with GGS then there should be no real need to post anything here... and if so there will no need for me or any other person to be here speaking up.

If you really want to maintain fairness in the GB 1 server, then I suggest you do a better job than CG instead of what you are doing now... which is griping, whining and complaining, with nothing else

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1
    Came straight to the last post read nothing above my post ( sorry very rude).....but I'm sure if I started reading I would have seen most of the post already in pages on other threads....so what is the point ??
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    What exactly do you get out of this thread, being able to hit that flag button on your enemies and hitting the like/lol button on your friends?
    These kind of threads are just useless and is just going to cause more problems and yet people still make more, if you don't like to see certain people ranting on the forums you just don't click on that discussion, just ignore it and they will be talking to themselves.

No hate towards anyone.
  • What exactly do you get out of this thread, being able to hit that flag button on your enemies and hitting the like/lol button on your friends?
    These kind of threads are just useless and is just going to cause more problems and yet people still make more, if you don't like to see certain people ranting on the forums you just don't click on that discussion, just ignore it and they will be talking to themselves.

No hate towards anyone.
    It was supposed to highlight some of the key issues this forum is facing right now and make it clear to the BMs what is really happening, of course if the people involved feel like they should be able to continue what they are doing, which they will say is standing up for the smaller alliances etc etc, but we know to be hijacking threads. I am awaiting a response atm

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I don't buy rubies
    And won't ever do
    edited 05.11.2016
    What exactly do you get out of this thread, being able to hit that flag button on your enemies and hitting the like/lol button on your friends?

No hate towards anyone.
    It was supposed to highlight some of the key issues this forum is facing right now and make it clear to the BMs what is really happening, of course if the people involved feel like they should be able to continue what they are doing, which they will say is standing up for the smaller alliances etc etc, but we know to be hijacking threads. I am awaiting a response atm

I'm standing up to players who are cheating, in doing so they are robbing the games other customers, sorry if this offends you
    Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270

No hate towards anyone.
    You could have just emailed them and shown them evidence from previous discussions, this is just simply creating more drama.
Sign In to comment.