Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

SPLIT THREAD: Multi-Accounting Discussion - split from fairplay thread

Comments

• @Wicked The screenshots published by Toe the tyrant in this thread collectively violate all the conditions underlined in red and as such, represent a violation of statutory law.

From the legal dictionary:

Defamation - Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

This thread should be treated as material evidence pertinent to a criminal and/or civil proceedings and should be preserved by all means possible. Removal of any content therein would be tantamount to the destruction of evidence.

None of the forged PMs published by Toe emanated from the accounts of those to whom the posts are attributed.

Abbie did not give Toe permission to publish her personal data.

There is no evidence that either xx Princess xx, AbbieWalker or I operate multiple accounts....

Close this thread by all means but please do not delete any of the material in it. I have taken the precaution of collecting screenshots of the 'discussion.

Thank you.

lel

you showed toe on skype called hak , you call that proof

toe showed you up , with abbiewalker , you call that not proof

lel
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Well done hnd, see you in your virtual courtroom with your virtual "evidence" and look forward to your next rant with virtually no relevance and virtually no reality.

Be sure just to screen shot the bits YOU wish to highlight though, best to ignore all your slanderous and insulting posts with virtually no substance.

I guess that this thread is virtually at an end now?

IK

I am against cheating, use of bots and general douchebaggery (those that indulge in such tactics know who you are and many others can spot you also).

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 301
    and still he spams -  -
  • "Spamalot" returns....

spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam.....

GGS aren't bothered spamalot, send it all to a law firm and give them a laugh

I am against cheating, use of bots and general douchebaggery (those that indulge in such tactics know who you are and many others can spot you also).

• Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292

"Spamalot" returns....

spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam.....

GGS aren't bothered spamalot, send it all to a law firm and give them a laugh

Stevemass @ en 1
  • Well done HND, hoisted by your own petard lol.........

Dishonest hypocrite yes? Put up or shut up you multi-accounter :-)

Come on then, explain that way you hypocrite, not a barrack room lawyer after all, a liar and a cheat who slanders others for allegedly doing the same as you!

Busted!

IK

So you see all this evidence about someone in your alliance breaking all the rules, and defend him, say it's not true and so on. The Toe posted something that has clearly been "photo shopped" and to which he earlier posted 

Toe the tyrant (GB1) said:
    photoshop
    and you believe that straight away and that means it's 100% confirmed that hnd = xxprincessxx = abbiewalker...

just no....
    Happy n Proud Member of Blood Oath :)
  • Ah spamalot returns, Mmmmm more spam, spam spam spam spam.......

Your surname isn't Anderson is it? Spamela Anderson? Spam Greer perhaps?

spam spam spam spam, please don't flag this one as spam as well, no spam here!

IK

• That wouldn't be defamation of character... just saying as I'm dealing with a case on it currently and it wouldn't meet the criteria
  • http://prntscr.com/d17448

likewise abbie aka HND .. we all know you're a multi accounting cheat 

the jigs up ..

lmao - Do you realize, you actually committed a crime by doing that? And GGS have all the data required to prove your crime beyond any doubt. Well done, big-shot.

@Iberian Knight Barrack room lawyer versus dishonest hypocrite? Bring it on.

@Freddis There are three ways to consider the 'fair-play' rules.

1, The balance of the game is so out of whack that 95% of the players on the server simply cannot compete. By implementing a fair-play system, the rate at which players leave the game is reduced and GGS benefit in terms of the continued generation of revenue.

2, The fair-play rules are a form of protectionism for the top players. By outlawing taking RVs and hitting in Storm, the top players are able to 'hog' the majority of the game's assets.

3, In effect, all the lower level players/alliances exist to be farmed for glory by the higher levels. By limiting the way lower levels are hit, low-level players tend to be less disheartened and are therefore less likely to quit a game in which they cannot realistically establish a foot-hold without wasting large amounts of money.

In essence, the fair-play rules constitute a win, win, not-lose-so-badly situation.

Hope that helps. :)

As discussed previously I have little interest in discussing T&C in a thread originally about separate playing agreements.

Does the idea of a single player playing in a sole account that only he/she can access and where the player has no access to another account regardless of whether they are the original owner? Well in truth no where near as much as the Bots now on the Server posing remarkable looting / recruitment figures for no effort, generated shells to tool strip and tbh so many issues on this Server.

Yet the bastion of fair play as you sell yourself seem very moot on any subject except one concerning a single player where we all know there is a historic issue.  SO whatever my viewpoint on "Bequeathed accounts" is I as I am sure is true with many have no interest in joining a campaign that is sold as fair play but in truth is the simple persecution of an individual.

With regard to Points 2. and 3. did you actually believe that as you typed.  The agreements stop players like me farming the little guys just because I can and stop we asset stripping.  That is to say it does not protect the bigger players on this Serer but all players.  So there is no agreement lets say:

1) A smaller player takes one of my RVs.  You think I will just say fair enough and let it go or just take the RV back and burn the player as I like?
    2) With no agreements I fancy topping my RVs up?  So I take what I fancy from smaller player.

But hey you think you are validating any claims you make with statements which seem based on little to no thought like that I guess all good....yes?
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 02.11.2016

There you go adler, according to your leader your a multi too, I've covered some details on this for now.

And don't even bother trying to call this fake, I'm willing to hand access of my Skype to someone from GGS if needs be.

EDIT: Skype details/personal PMs of someone else have been removed, as this is against the forum guidelines, if you want to report someone, it has to be through support, this is who you must send any 'evidence' to.

Post edited by ang1243 (GB1) on
  • http://prntscr.com/d1wd6l

Whats up? Where are all the usual trolls ...nothing to say ???

• Well done hnd, see you in your virtual courtroom with your virtual "evidence" and look forward to your next rant with virtually no relevance and virtually no reality.

Be sure just to screen shot the bits YOU wish to highlight though, best to ignore all your slanderous and insulting posts with virtually no substance.

I guess that this thread is virtually at an end now?

IK

Aw! You're not enjoying the game?

I am sure I have mentioned this before, instead of exposing your ignorance, why not use the umbrella term 'defamation' instead of slander?

And here we have a wild HND! A very rare species of spammer! In his natural habitat (the forums), doing the natural thing an animal of his species does (spamming and insulting), you can see that he is now trying to insult Iberian Knight , but as usual it isn't working and nobody cares (Shhh! That's a secret!) other fascinating things people of his species do is try to get people banned and try to rat on them to the forum police, but as usual, nobody cares (Whoopsy! Another secret he should not find out about! xD). Oh wait, he's coming back again crazier than ever! Gotta run...
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)

• abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 02.11.2016
    Nothing at all sent from me so once again nice try, but even if I had are you saying a distasteful pm can justify this. LOL, why am i the one defending myself here ? why don't you look at the evidence and condemn them for their shocking behaviour, just more of the same old bias rubbish from you.
  • Nothing at all sent from me so once again nice try, why am i the one defending myself here ? why don't you look at the evidence and condemn them for their shocking behaviour, just more of the same old bias rubbish from you.

Brilliant and I think that says it all so thanks for that.

I am completely neutral in my feelings to both CG and your situation and indeed I have simply stated the obvious without accusing or defending anyone that the statements are only written by one party.  Now the fact you reply in the manner you did bordering on the offensive I can only imagine what text you have sent to CG.

Oh and as a heads up slightly contradictory that you should post why should you have private discussion to deal with your issues with the relevant parties to then say why should you defend yourself having posted onto a public forum.  People have their opinions and once you go onto a public forum not everyone may agree with you.

I wish you well with your ongoing diplomacy with CG.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • No Andrew your posts are what says it all, bias one sided rubbish....sure anyone reading this can see what your game is here.

• lol....bless you just do not get it and I never thought I would ever say this but CG have my sympathies having to deal with your arrogance and no doubt continued offensive behaviour.

So you think YOU are part of fair play whose basis is conduct to include decency and respect to others.  So someone posts an opinion politely and you have every right to disagree but to simply post little statements rubbishing others says so much about you I wonder if you can even see that.  lol....you respect all opinions as long as they agree with your own.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

I wish CG luck with their future dealings with you.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file