Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kons new Description

Comments

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    my conclusion of all of this:

one side: i hate you!
    other side: i hate you too!

they proceeded to happily fight a war thats 2 years old and has wilted all pvp on its server
    how have they done anything to destroy pvp
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    I'm afraid you're the one that's all twisted around. First, KoN never initiated this war to "steal some property". You've sipped long and hard at the MISC Kool-Aid. This is a convenient story that MISC has passed along for so long that apparently it has acquired the trappings of truth - at least for those unable to use the most basic logic or recall the actions that brought the war about in the first place. It's a convenient story since it absolves Morry of any culpability.

In regard to your first point:
    The fact is KoN was under threat  at the time from a nebulous coalition of alliances that were threatening harm. We were confident that MISC would stand by us as we had stood with them, to the point of jumping in with HIVE and D8 to help them. Imagine our surprise to learn that Morry had taken some obviously faked Chatzy logs (KoN never has used Chatzy as a method of communicating and Morry and Mnight knew that very well) as evidence that we were going to jump them. Rather than any of MISC leadership coming to us to discuss their concerns (misplaced as they were) Morry chose to go to Geoloop with obvious precursors to war. Unlike the obviously faked Chatzy screens, the information Geoloop provided was straight from the horse's mouth and indicative that we could no longer rely on MISC and in fact could expect MISC to join in with others to jump us. As is the case in war, we made the decision that we would strike preemptively. Simple as that. Don't mistake the aspirations of former allies or subs in regard to property for an objective or a catalyst for this war.

Jesus, how many times have I explained it.

I took a 2hr train back home to London, to spend Halloween with my GF. I was away from Fri-Mon with no laptop/access to the game.

On the train, I get a Skype message with that Chatzy screenshot attached, showing KON main apparently planning to war DT.

In light of the context - DT being paranoid for weeks and telling us how they think KON will war them again, like they did in January - those screenshots were a cause for concern.

Seeing as I didn't have time to sit in Skype for hours discussing the issue with KON/DT as I wouldn't be home till Monday, I texted Geoloop to keep an eye on things in KON main, incase the screenshots were true.

Geoloop was visiting KON main because he was pissed at myself and Misanthropic91. Like the butthut bitch he is, he decided to show you our Whatsapp conversation.

Rather than waiting to talk to me, you massed us on Halloween, and started moving members around our property.

You're obviously too stupid to comprehend these facts, so you prefer coming up with your own fairytale.
    No  - I'm simply not stupid enough to believe that you couldn't recognize an obvious fake for a variety of reasons.
    1. KoN has never used Chatzy to communicate. You knew that very well.
    2. You had many many conversations with Serry. You know his lingo. The lines attributed to him in those Chatzy screens are laughable at best coming from him.
    3. Rabi33 chatting in perfect English with enough understanding of the American Halloween customs to say the subs would be happy if we gave them the "candy"

You never said in your conversation with Geo that you would be away for any extended period of time, only that you were on a train.

But that's okay. I can understand you keeping to your fiction. Either way though, if you were concerned enough about what was pretty obviously a sketchy attempt at faking KoN leadership conversation - there was no doubt about the words that came directly from you to Geo.

Also it's not our fault your own member was concerned enough to bring it to us. If you knew he was so pissed at both you and Misan then why in the world would you trust him with such serious business when you had numerous generals available to smooth the waters while you were away? None of this makes much sense in the context of your denials that you intended harm to KoN. We did what we felt was necessary. So as I said before, you can just stop with your crying about getting jumped on Halloween.

We're closer now than ever before to a true 1-1 and I can tell you that we welcome it. It's funny that you chose to post screen shots of Ganic's recent overtures to end this war on this thread. Most of us expressed to Ganic that we felt fairly certain that your hubris would result in that very action. Ganic still held some regard for you and felt it was worth an attempt to reach out to you. Why anyone would trust you with any sort of diplomatic or political overture in the future is beyond me. You schemed with Shiro to the point of destroying a relationship that had served both KoN and MISC well for some time and you just burned your bridges with the one KoN member who had any kind of regard left for you. You've shown your true colors now.
    If you welcome a 1 v 1 why are you threatening subs that have left?
    Come on bro. You know you cant speak logic to kon.

lmao at heart saying kon welcomes a 1v1. They've been hiding behind subs/allies/negan this whole war, and now that they are the focus, KoN main and KoN2 are already losing players. After a couple days. LMAO

tick tock
    GB11 @ usa 1

• my conclusion of all of this:

they proceeded to happily fight a war thats 2 years old and has wilted all pvp on its server
    they themselves havent. its the whole,"I dont wanna get assumed im on 1 side and having the other side burn me down" thing

so nobody attacks. you could randomly attack an alliance that is a sub of another alliance who has a pact with an alliance that has an NAA with a server war alliance, and they'd still consider it a hit on the one side.
    my esophagus big. 
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443

Do you even know how to send attacks lol 
  • my conclusion of all of this:

they themselves havent. its the whole,"I dont wanna get assumed im on 1 side and having the other side burn me down" thing

so nobody attacks. you could randomly attack an alliance that is a sub of another alliance who has a pact with an alliance that has an NAA with a server war alliance, and they'd still consider it a hit on the one side.
    There is only a few alliances left in the war so i think you have a pretty open field to choose from if you want to atack another player
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711

In regard to your second point:
    Where in the world do you interpret allies or subs leaving as indicative of "they got tired of KoN trying to scare them with war" @Manatee (US1) Please respond. Each alliance or sub made a decision to leave for their own reasons. For you to paint this nonsense about fear from KoN as a reason to jump in the war or leave is absurd.
    Doh!  I think Heart just created the first instance of KoN asking me to comment on something.  Darn, I liked being able laugh at people who tried to suggest otherwise out of ignorance.  Oh well, from now on I'll have to include a caveat about this one.  First World Problems :)

The insinuation was that subs or allies left KoN because "they got tired of KoN trying to scare them with war."
    Well I really can't answer for anyone other than GK, but KoN threats or scare tactics are something GK never saw.  So it had nothing to do with us leaving or staying in the war.  

I'm in a few Skype rooms, they have a bunch of different alliances in them including MISC.  So yeah I saw the 'threat' part of KoN's alliance description bandied about.  You guys can have whatever opinions you want for yourselves, but here's my take on it:
    • MISC folks in those rooms immediately pointed to that language as threatening to KoN's subs & allies who left the war.  There did not appear to be any premeditated meeting of the minds on how to 'spin' it, it was how they saw it.
    • I knew it didn't mean what they thought it meant.  I just laughed at the jokes, made one of my own, and went back to doing my own thing.  Nobody else on my (side?) appeared concerned about the comment either.
    I guess my point here is that MISC honestly believes it means what they're saying.  Meanwhile us folks in GK and whatnot obviously did not believe so.  Probably this is just a classic case of your opinion being formed based on which side you are/were on.

If it causes that much confusion, just edit the description for clarity.  Simple as that.  I'm not sure how something like this got so big.

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ

• In regard to your second point:
    Where in the world do you interpret allies or subs leaving as indicative of "they got tired of KoN trying to scare them with war" @Manatee (US1) Please respond. Each alliance or sub made a decision to leave for their own reasons. For you to paint this nonsense about fear from KoN as a reason to jump in the war or leave is absurd.
    Doh!  I think Heart just created the first instance of KoN asking me to comment on something.  Darn, I liked being able laugh at people who tried to suggest otherwise out of ignorance.  Oh well, from now on I'll have to include a caveat about this one.  First World Problems :)

The insinuation was that subs or allies left KoN because "they got tired of KoN trying to scare them with war."
    Well I really can't answer for anyone other than GK, but KoN threats or scare tactics are something GK never saw.  So it had nothing to do with us leaving or staying in the war.  

I'm in a few Skype rooms, they have a bunch of different alliances in them including MISC.  So yeah I saw the 'threat' part of KoN's alliance description bandied about.  You guys can have whatever opinions you want for yourselves, but here's my take on it:
    • MISC folks in those rooms immediately pointed to that language as threatening to KoN's subs & allies who left the war.  There did not appear to be any premeditated meeting of the minds on how to 'spin' it, it was how they saw it.
    • I knew it didn't mean what they thought it meant.  I just laughed at the jokes, made one of my own, and went back to doing my own thing.  Nobody else on my (side?) appeared concerned about the comment either.
    I guess my point here is that MISC honestly believes it means what they're saying.  Meanwhile us folks in GK and whatnot obviously did not believe so.  Probably this is just a classic case of your opinion being formed based on which side you are/were on.

If it causes that much confusion, just edit the description for clarity.  Simple as that.  I'm not sure how something like this got so big.

One because its fun.  Two because they had to beg Serry or find his password to get on and write a description.  Ill admit im not the smartest guy in the world but im not sure if there description can be taken as anything but a threat to subs.  Seems pretty straight forward.  If there is another way to read it id like to hear it.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    edited 31.10.2016
    One because its fun.  Two because they had to beg Serry or find his password to get on and write a description.  Ill admit im not the smartest guy in the world but im not sure if there description can be taken as anything but a threat to subs.  Seems pretty straight forward.  If there is another way to read it id like to hear it.
    Yeah the fun factor always gets its due :)

I do not know what to read it as either VeeWeeZY, I only knew it didn't mean KoN was going to war GK.  After all, I'm certain they wouldn't be broadcasting their intent on their page like that, lol.  Has anyone even bothered to ask Serry?

You have to remember, we never had the months of distrust and deteriorating relations that MISC and KoN had.  If they have a serious grievance with us I'm sure they'll approach us directly to talk.  
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • One because its fun.  Two because they had to beg Serry or find his password to get on and write a description.  Ill admit im not the smartest guy in the world but im not sure if there description can be taken as anything but a threat to subs.  Seems pretty straight forward.  If there is another way to read it id like to hear it.
    Yeah the fun factor always gets its due :)

I do not know what to read it as either VeeWeeZY, I only knew it didn't mean KoN was going to war GK.  After all, I'm certain they wouldn't be broadcasting their intent on their page like that, lol.  Has anyone even bothered to ask Serry?

You have to remember, we never had the months of distrust and deteriorating relations that MISC and KoN had.  If they have a serious grievance with us I'm sure they'll approach us directly to talk.  
    I didnt read it as a threat to GK but to their direct subs.  WOK, SOK etc.  
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• abbie24601 (US1)abbie24601 (US1) US1 Posts: 411

I asked him.   

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

• Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 31.10.2016

um.............yeah..........no threat there intended....... Oo

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    Manatee (US1) said: If they have a serious grievance with us I'm sure they'll approach us directly to talk.  
    hue
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• YesIlift (US1)YesIlift (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    I like how kon still comes on the forum and pretends there isn't 10+ locked threads full of battle reports proving their wallets are bigger than their brains :3

While struggling to post any relevant reports themselves...

THE VEINY VICTOR OF THE MISC

• Do you even know how to send attacks lol 
    why are you asking that question, then showing my interface thing lol

my esophagus big. 
Sign In to comment.