Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kons new Description

Comments

• GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

Heart trying to talk up serry and he can't even move without Negan. smh at this cuck
    GB11 @ usa 1

• Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,369

If 18 alliances are dead, Why only 5 decimated?

Only one of them are Misc as well. (Unless d8th is one, idk) Just like Mnight said, Lern2cont
    Kon Hostile List
       Hmm, cause TORCHERERS (TM) + MU + TFT = 2 alliances. Heart, Stop eating and go back to school

I don't think TFT counts :neutral:
    Can confirm, its not like they have our name up there with misc and misc u which clearly adds up to 3 but hey im not going to complain about kon math, we always knew it wasnt there strong point.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Can confirm, its not like they have our name up there with misc and misc u which clearly adds up to 3 but hey im not going to complain about kon math, we always knew it wasnt there strong point.
    THE MISC (1) + MISC: United (1) + TFT (0) = 2

As to why TFT is 0, the amount of resources acquired from farms in TFT balance the harm done to KON by the few who attack.

Do you see now? It's because of you, Potato Overlord.
    I cant seem to find you on the map yet you have much input into this thread.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• abbie24601 (US1)abbie24601 (US1) US1 Posts: 411

@abbie24601 (US1) There was a coalition in the works. I know that much, from the experience of being in at least two of the alliances that were recruited to try and take down KON.

I have so many questions....

So you're telling me you were playing over two years ago, and in those two years, have now advanced all the way to Level 17?

What two alliances were you in that were recruited to take down KON as part of this coalition?

I'm pretty sure TM helped KON win storm right before the Halloween attacks began. Why would they do that if they were trying to overthrow them?

Are you aware of the screenshots of Serry admitting he knew that TM wasn't trying to overthrow KON?
    Even so, I don't think it would be a stretch to call the opposing "families" a weak coalition of alliances. When it came to war with KON and allies, they fell apart and left almost instantly. They were weaker in all aspects. There were exceptions, but from my view, it was a coalition of players poorly led going against a machine of war, ready to fight for KON. All these go to show the amount strength, organization, and loyalty that was present within the KON family, when compared to other "families," in my opinion.

Define weaker.  We didn't spend near the amount of rubies KON did and we were outnumbered 30 to 1. (I don't know the exact numbers, but it was drastic.)

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

As to why TFT is 0, the amount of resources acquired from farms in TFT balance the harm done to KON by the few who attack.

How many resources does it take to balance the harm done by taking a KT?

• Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,369
    Can confirm, its not like they have our name up there with misc and misc u which clearly adds up to 3 but hey im not going to complain about kon math, we always knew it wasnt there strong point.

Do you see now? It's because of you, Potato Overlord.
    Negative, by having the Potato Overlord in the alliance makes it a +10 and with the amount of troops and my kt makes the harm far more than the few sauces kon gets from us.

Btw how would a level 17 know anything about the level of harm we do? I spy an alt.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    I was in HIVE with Inferno and he was a fucking asshole. Also you were leading The Black Forge at one point, and I pretty much owned all of Black Flag. Also yeah I was in asia 
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492

By weaker, I mean more lacking in the qualities I mentioned: loyalty, organization, strength (troops, commanders, etc.)
    I'm interested where the logic is when you come up with these qualities. The loyalty part is hilarious. KoN is made up primarily of players who weren't even in the KoN family when the war started. Their best player is someone who came over from their enemy. There is no loyalty in kon, and a lot of their problems start because KoN main leadership treats/treated their subs so badly.

I'll give you that they had better commanders and spent way more rubies. But that is cancelled out by our sides strategies. The Misc has always had the best strategies when it comes to war, and thats why we have never lost a war. 

KoN main has had the luxury of sitting back and relying on their subs/allies to do much of the work so they could focus on events. They won't like being the focus now. Hell, a couple of players have already gone on the bird lol
    GB11 @ usa 1

Look here. KON declared war on enemy. Enemy fell apart, due to a lack of:

1) Strength 

2) Organization 

3) Loyalty 

1) Strength - KON spent more rubies and was 30 times bigger than we were.  We shouldn't have been able to defeat them at all.  The fact that we did speaks for itself (whether it took 6 months, 2 years, or 20 years).  If a smaller force defeats a larger force it's either because they are stronger or because they are smarter.  

2) Organization - In order to consider organization a valuable wartime attribute, it must be accurate and effective. Go look at KON's spreadsheet.  It's very organized, but there are still only three left.

3) Loyalty - Loyalty is sticking around even when the going gets tough.  Loyalty is knowing why you fight and believing in your cause.  What you saw from KON subs wasn't loyalty... It was self-interest, fear, or ignorance.  

edited 30.10.2016

The fact is KoN was under threat  at the time from a nebulous coalition of alliances that were threatening harm.... we made the decision that we would strike preemptively. Simple as that. 

So bc KON was being threatened, you decided to strike first and eventually do to yourself the very thing you feared the "nebulous coalition" would do... destroy the KON family.  Great plan.

There was no threat.  Serry got paranoid.  Your refusal to admit to that fact is the reason you're in the position you're in today.

Where in the world do you interpret allies or subs leaving as indicative of "they got tired of KoN trying to scare them with war"  

This seems like a good clue...

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    "We worship our lord and savior, Tanner. You can also worship Hanzolo."

Other way around @Deadly (US1).  While I'd like to take credit as our god king, I am but an alternative to the great Hanzolo.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
Sign In to comment.