Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

@BM Xeckz @CM Evoke CLOSE THREAD PLEASE

Comments

• Who would have guessed that CG broke the rules already? @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    Hi Mike,
    Do you remember the time when I said that CG was going to bend the rules so badly it was considered unhealthy? 
    Well,I like the new rules put in place but they simply don't work. CG can do whatever they want so what is the point of having rules when you really don't care about them? Let's see the rules again, shall we?
    Either CG haven't signed up to these or they didn't go specsavers.

I'm sorry if I'm reading it wrong but it says that if you lose an attack the player has 5 days.
    Wiz won his first attack against Evenett in fire.
    Now Amazing Drake comes in 3 days later at Evenett.
    Already broken the code of conduct.
    FFS Mike why are these even here if CG doesn't even care. I'm pretty sure these rules are just for CG because every other alliance seems to cope well.
    So either enforce them or get rid of them because people will start leaving the game from this BS
    lol @ this attempt at official player-made rules. What a joke. #4 is hilarious. Like, do you guys actually keep a spreadsheet that tells you every person that has been hit in the last week? lmao. 

Is GB even big enough for #4? 

Just so you know, everyone who hits me, will face #11. Don't like it? Then you don't want me in your alliance. 

Annoy me enough and #10 and #2 will become my favorite pastime. I love my macemen. 
    We have an app to do it for us

Yes

Nothing to say

Nothing to say

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• dylan42 (US1)dylan42 (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 30.10.2016
    Who would have guessed that CG broke the rules already? @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    Hi Mike,
    Do you remember the time when I said that CG was going to bend the rules so badly it was considered unhealthy? 
    Well,I like the new rules put in place but they simply don't work. CG can do whatever they want so what is the point of having rules when you really don't care about them? Let's see the rules again, shall we?

I'm sorry if I'm reading it wrong but it says that if you lose an attack the player has 5 days.
    FFS Mike why are these even here if CG doesn't even care. I'm pretty sure these rules are just for CG because every other alliance seems to cope well.
    So either enforce them or get rid of them because people will start leaving the game from this BS
    lol @ this attempt at official player-made rules. What a joke. #4 is hilarious. Like, do you guys actually keep a spreadsheet that tells you every person that has been hit in the last week? lmao. 

Just so you know, everyone who hits me, will face #11. Don't like it? Then you don't want me in your alliance. 

Annoy me enough and #10 and #2 will become my favorite pastime. I love my macemen. 
    I agree with @perryl (US1) the #4 rule is  and if you cant handle being tool burned put a firecast on lmao its simple and eliminates stupid rules that make no sense.if your going to complain about having your tools burned on an attack send wooden tools on first wave instead of complaining. this is taking away what the game was made for and the rules are
    Post edited by Xeckz on

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Hi Mike,

The problem with you is that you actually need to go away if you don't like it.
    Your like that guy who goes into a shop and be like:
    "Oh this is soo overpriced" 
    or
    "Oh the other shop has sooo much better quality items"

Basically go away. If you don't understand.

Lol. 

Have you ever considered that many other players just don't care? 

I don't need to do anything. I'm laughing at the situation, as I usually do. I care very little for your made up rules. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Hi Mike,

Yes

Nothing to say

Nothing to say
    You have an app to help you change the game into a different game. 

Why not just develop a different game, then?
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Hi Mike,

or

Lol. 

I don't need to do anything. I'm laughing at the situation, as I usually do. I care very little for your made up rules. 
    Now your that guy in the shop where the manager has told you to get out but you're so stubborn and you're sitting there with your smug look saying "Make me"
  • abbiewalker (GB1)abbiewalker (GB1) Posts: 236
    edited 29.10.2016
    @MightyTroll Did you attempt to contact CG while the attack was inbound?

No one has contacted CG at all. This was the first we heard of it

I think your alliance has lost all credibility on the diplomatic front, the fact people feel the need to post here and don't bother contacting you says it all really.
    Well Toe did say further up, if I contacted a diplo he said I would have been told to go away

We've all seen toe aka hakhat for the type of player he really is, the fact he's banned from posting on here at the minute says all you need to know.

http://prntscr.com/d0jje5

• edited 30.10.2016
    Nothing to see here...
    Post edited by The Haunted One (GB1) on
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

Hi Mike,

Yes

Nothing to say

Nothing to say

Shoo, Troll!

Jack Sparrow Shoo Gif Tagged gif animated gif

Hi Mike,

or

Lol. 

Now your that guy in the shop where the manager has told you to get out but you're so stubborn and you're sitting there with your smug look saying "Make me"
    Sorry, I forgot you were the owner of this public forum. 

If some random troll told me to get out of a store, I'd ask him to join me. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Hi Mike,

Yes

Nothing to say

Nothing to say

Shoo, Troll!

Jack Sparrow Shoo Gif Tagged gif animated gif

Not trolling, dead serious. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • @MightyTroll Did you attempt to contact CG while the attack was inbound?

No one has contacted CG at all. This was the first we heard of it

I think your alliance has lost all credibility on the diplomatic front, the fact people feel the need to post here and don't bother contacting you says it all really.
    Well Toe did say further up, if I contacted a diplo he said I would have been told to go away

We've all seen toe aka hakhat for the type of player he really is, the fact he's banned from posting on here at the minute says all you need to know.

http://prntscr.com/d0jje5

Not sure why that's marked as abuse when what I am saying is fact, the screenshot below is proof the Toe The Tyrant account has changed hands, something that is illegal under GGE'S terms and condition's.

http://prntscr.com/d0t535

• Not sure why that's marked as abuse when what I am saying is fact, the screenshot below is proof the Toe The Tyrant account has changed hands, something that is illegal under GGE'S terms and condition's.
    Hello Abbie,
    A skype username is not proof of anything. Skype and GGE are not connected.
    edited 30.10.2016
    Not sure why that's marked as abuse when what I am saying is fact, the screenshot below is proof the Toe The Tyrant account has changed hands, something that is illegal under GGE'S terms and condition's.
    Hello Abbie,

Yes it is proof, I could send GGS the Skype CG's room conversation's if they need more evidence, sure there's enough names and details in there to prove it. At the very least it's circumstantial evidence, but i prefer call it concrete proof. It's about time all these rules and i mean the real rule's ..T&C's were backed up, there's too much cheating going on in this game,it's now become an endemic problem on our server and the worst part is a lot of our top player's that we have lecturing fairplay are either guilty of, or condoning by knowing full well and allowing it to go on in their alliance's

So come on GGS, it's time to take action against these rouge players

Well what do you know lol...this posts not been on here 30 minutes yet and i have shadow incoming on my rv's..come on CG hitting rv's is not fairplay now is it 

http://prntscr.com/d0tnh7

http://prntscr.com/d0to73

there we have it, fairplay and diplomacy at play CG style

Post edited by abbiewalker (GB1) on
    edited 30.10.2016

Hello Abbie,

Yes it is proof, I could send GGS the Skype CG's room conversation's if they need more evidence, sure there's enough names and details in there to prove it. At the very least it's circumstantial evidence, but i prefer call it concrete proof. It's about time all these rules and i mean the real rule's ..T&C's were backed up, there's too much cheating going on in this game,it's now become an endemic problem on our server and the worst part is a lot of our top player's that we have lecturing fairplay are either guilty of, or condoning by knowing full well and allowing it to go on in their alliance's

So come on GGS, it's time to take action against these rouge players

Well what do you know lol...this posts not been on here 30 minutes yet and i have shadow incoming on my rv's..come on CG hitting rv's is not fairplay now is it 

http://prntscr.com/d0tnh7

http://prntscr.com/d0to73

there we have it, fairplay and diplomacy at play CG style

You were warned abbie.

No rules will be applied to you from this point onwards.

- run into any alliance you wish ...

Not sure who you think you are but your only helping prove my point with this post, infact the more you say the bigger the hole you dig lol. See they really came down heavy on you with the stuff I gave them the other day, carrying on as if nothing happened, come GGS this guys breaking the T&C's so do your jobs please!!
  • I thought Toe was banned....
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

• Forums aren't the place for this .

@BM ang1243
    @BM Xeckz
    @Wicked

do your ting
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Forums aren't the place for this .

@BM ang1243
    @BM Xeckz
    @Wicked

do your ting

the thread is "broken rule's"  so i'm sure this stuff is all very relevant.
  • http://prntscr.com/d0ug0d

Sorry to post this plum but I think this subject is really important for everyone playing this game, this is my reply to that message

It is proof as i said the rest of the CG forum will be brought into this if needs be to back it up, GGS are not a court of law so the jurisdiction stuff is rubbish..they can look at this stuff and if they decide they believe it they can act.(if they wish)
    Question is why are you so vigorously defending known cheats ? Think this shows a level of complicity in itself.

This discussion has been closed.