Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RustleMania *THE RECKONING*: TM/MU/TFT Server War Battle Reports Thread-Newest

Comments

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    Keep hitting HeroAzure for me :D Love watching her get burned up
    Nice hits 
    Why not join the fun? ;)
    Would but with school I kinda cant :neutral:
  • @lj holder (US1)  "No wait, there's more" i disapprove. you got to be like

BILLY MAYS HERE...
    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
    BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE
    ORDER NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THAT OFFER

rip billy mays
    roman soldiers were paid in salt. seems like some people in modern times are too. 

member of revenant souls @ us 1

• Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,365
    Potato Overlord checking in with his potatoness

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 814
    rip KON...At first I thought KON would destroy all its opponents. (this was before I knew that KON was more event-focused and that MISC is very good at PvP)
    I changed my mind when I went to the forums, and found out about all the merges and surrendering KON subs.

I went online earlier today, and found that WOKK dropped out...a couple months after Kings of Neph merged into them.

I'd like to join the war, as it looks very fun. My alliance is very event-focused, so it can get kinda boring. However, what with school and all...

If in a few years, if there's another big war, I might look into it. Fighting players is very exiting!

Discord: JYT#1574
  • JYT (US1) said:
    rip KON...At first I thought KON would destroy all its opponents. (this was before I knew that KON was more event-focused and that MISC is very good at PvP)
    I changed my mind when I went to the forums, and found out about all the merges and surrendering KON subs.

I went online earlier today, and found that WOKK dropped out...a couple months after Kings of Neph merged into them.

I'd like to join the war, as it looks very fun. My alliance is very event-focused, so it can get kinda boring. However, what with school and all...

If in a few years, if there's another big war, I might look into it. Fighting players is very exiting!

If your not a noob like me you could probably have some fun, But remember, if you were to fight early on, It would be Potato bashing, Now you are fighting "Skilled Players" These players are more skilled than lets see, Kea of Neph, (When they existed)
  • PigDucTruffe (US1)PigDucTruffe (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 28.10.2016
    oh, where's the Kingdom of NEPH when everyone is talking about them? oh yeah! they are BURNING  :D Lol

and i think, that's the fate KON main was talking about. ironic.  :'(
    GGE LOOKS LIKE A VIRTUAL VEGAS RN

"ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU CAN'T" - Casey
  • YesIlift (US1)YesIlift (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    5 MU 1 YIL

THE VEINY VICTOR OF THE MISC

• Kool
  • lj holder (US1)lj holder (US1) US1 Posts: 251
  • curlbrah (US1)curlbrah (US1) Posts: 1,358

Goodnight sweet Kon...

curlbrah @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.