We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

@BM Xeckz @CM Evoke CLOSE THREAD PLEASE

eagle strike (GB1)eagle strike (GB1) Posts: 193
edited 30.10.2016 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Who would have guessed that CG broke the rules already? @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
Hi Mike,
Do you remember the time when I said that CG was going to bend the rules so badly it was considered unhealthy? 
Well,I like the new rules put in place but they simply don't work. CG can do whatever they want so what is the point of having rules when you really don't care about them? Let's see the rules again, shall we?
Either CG haven't signed up to these or they didn't go specsavers.

I'm sorry if I'm reading it wrong but it says that if you lose an attack the player has 5 days.
Wiz won his first attack against Evenett in fire.
Now Amazing Drake comes in 3 days later at Evenett.
Already broken the code of conduct.
FFS Mike why are these even here if CG doesn't even care. I'm pretty sure these rules are just for CG because every other alliance seems to cope well.
So either enforce them or get rid of them because people will start leaving the game from this BS
Post edited by eagle strike (GB1) on

Comments

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    @Iberian Knight (GB1)
    Anything to say about this Knight?

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) Posts: 304GB1
    Hi Mike,
    Do you remember the time when I said that CG was going to bend the rules so badly it was considered unhealthy? 
    Well,I like the new rules put in place but they simply don't work. CG can do whatever they want so what is the point of having rules when you really don't care about them? Let's see the rules again, shall we?

I'm sorry if I'm reading it wrong but it says that if you lose an attack the player has 5 days.
    FFS Mike why are these even here if CG doesn't even care. I'm pretty sure these rules are just for CG because every other alliance seems to cope well.
    So either enforce them or get rid of them because people will start leaving the game from this BS

Hello Roman - Without knowing the details - with supporting screen shots - and discussions between the diplomats it is very difficult to comment on one case - I believe CG use an Ap - like many alliances - the problem is often a typo - or similar in entering the AP - then the Ap will clear the hit - ( all this is just possible and not for example what happened ) - The rules are set to avoid such things - the Ap is there as a check tool - but communication and accuracy is the Key.

I would suggest the diplomat - or player who suffered a double hit make contact - there are also rules suggesting if the player hit for example - send 2-3 hits out - he invalidates the cool down - I hope this helps -

Regards Mike

• FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 27.10.2016
    Carry On

Post edited by FamousJohn8 (GB1) on
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Also @MightyTroll (ASIA1)

too scared to show your true GB1 name ? ;)

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
    edited 27.10.2016
    @Mikeshot2 (GB1) @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    You are right in saying that there should be screenshots to prove this but John has posted above to prove that it has happened.

Ok John that just sounds dodgy "extra letter added". I'm not accusing of it being one but it sounds like a lame excuse.
    Hopefully, the player has been given the resources for the damage.

@Toe the tyrant (GB1)
    Troll contacted Mike as he is the best player in the game to talk to about this matter, mainly because mike is the strongest in the game and is one of the people I assume came up with the FairPlay rules.
    @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    Can't believe you edited your post so that my post afterwards wouldn't make sense.
    Smh
  • @MightyTroll Did you attempt to contact CG while the attack was inbound?

No one has contacted CG at all. This was the first we heard of it

I thought you were better then this John

go an show us yeeeeeeeeeeeer gb name

• Who would have guessed that CG broke the rules already? @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    Hi Mike,

Hi Mike,

1 - Diplomatic issues are to be taken to our diplomats or myself where i can promptly tell yer to p off... HAHAHAHAH

2 - for future reference, please ensure to check you are contacting the correct alliances...

http://prntscr.com/czrmz6

as you can see.. mikeshot2 is in praetorians whilst your issue is with crimson guard... two seperate alliances

3 - have the gonads to post from your en1 account ..
    not saying i would burn you if you did.. but just saying i might burn you if you did .... wut
    1- Exactly why i didn't direct this at you.
    2-  @Mikeshot2 (GB1) the one that has respect and still cares about these codes of conduct. Contacting you would just make me dumb.
    3- At first it was an accident but now its the better option
  • eagle strike (GB1)eagle strike (GB1) Posts: 193
    edited 28.10.2016
    Also @MightyTroll (ASIA1)

I don't even want to talk to you again
    Post edited by Xeckz on
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 28.10.2016
    Also @MightyTroll (ASIA1)

I don't even want to talk to you again

oh right hello jack
    Post edited by Xeckz on

• martincy (GB1)martincy (GB1) Posts: 135GB1
    Iam not adding to the start of a wich hunt...
    But i can say that we have seen mistakes from CG, i myself have contacted Vlad over this... FOOL said sorry to 1 of my players.
    theres been 3 mistakes but we did sort it in game messages..
    maybe talking to a war marshal/ vlad/ is not the way some alliance go. but it worked for us.
    I no not many alliance`s like CG on the server, and history is somtimes hard to forget.

This is my thoughts not my alliance.
    My alliance as seen and had some bad problems with CG over the time in game.
    If the rule of top alliance is going to run with fair play then a better system to watch and contact needs to be put in action.

keeping the game fair is a tough job and not breaking the rules  with a large alliance can be difficult.
    FAIR PLAY GUILD...
    even i have made mistakes under the guild over the years.
    But that was without app to check...
    lets see what happens.... it takes time...

martincy @ en 1 proud founder of The Bemrose HQ.  Leader of Musketeers UK SERV. fair play guild founder.

I think your alliance has lost all credibility on the diplomatic front, the fact people feel the need to post here and don't bother contacting you says it all really.
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Hi Mike,

lol @ this attempt at official player-made rules. What a joke. #4 is hilarious. Like, do you guys actually keep a spreadsheet that tells you every person that has been hit in the last week? lmao. 

Is GB even big enough for #4? 

Just so you know, everyone who hits me, will face #11. Don't like it? Then you don't want me in your alliance. 

Annoy me enough and #10 and #2 will become my favorite pastime. I love my macemen. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

I think your alliance has lost all credibility on the diplomatic front, the fact people feel the need to post here and don't bother contacting you says it all really.
    Well Toe did say further up, if I contacted a diplo he said I would have been told to go away
  • Who would have guessed that CG broke the rules already? @Mikeshot2 (GB1)
    Hi Mike,

lol @ this attempt at official player-made rules. What a joke. #4 is hilarious. Like, do you guys actually keep a spreadsheet that tells you every person that has been hit in the last week? lmao. 

Is GB even big enough for #4? 

Just so you know, everyone who hits me, will face #11. Don't like it? Then you don't want me in your alliance. 

Annoy me enough and #10 and #2 will become my favorite pastime. I love my macemen. 
    The problem with you is that you actually need to go away if you don't like it.
    Your like that guy who goes into a shop and be like:
    "Oh this is soo overpriced" 
    or
    "Oh the other shop has sooo much better quality items"

Basically go away. If you don't understand.

This discussion has been closed.