Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Broken chair?

2»

Comments

• fell out of my chair again 2 times yesterday

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

• fell out of my chair again 2 times yesterday
    I recommend a chair with straps in it for you. B)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• well my brother came with tape and just taped me to my chair!

I cant get loose, the tape is too tight

• Dial 911
     and ask them to deliver me a free pizza

Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

• well had to get me a new computer last week, fell out of my chair and accidently knocked my computer off my table

• finally got a chair I cant fall out of............             I hope

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 09.01.2017
    Chances are, you're possessed by evil spirits. They don't have a whole lot of power, but can influence your body movements slightly to cause you to fall down stairs or fall out of your chair. Evidently, though, you have angels on your side since you're not getting hurt. I wouldn't worry too much about it. As much as you might think it's bad luck, the evil spirits' inability to do harm to you is a sign of good fortune. It means good spirits are watching over you. "Breaking a leg" (a chair's leg included) is a common theme associated with good fortune.
    False, break a leg is an expression that was coined by stage actors. The actors in plays believed that whatever you wished someone, the opposite would come true. Also, evil spirits have quite an adverse effect on the body which they possess. Many even can drive people to insanity. Saying that demons are weak and have only a slight influence on body movements is the biggest understatement of the year. Many people become possessed by emptying their minds through middle-eastern religions such as yoga or through satanism and cult rituals. I consider myself to be a knowledgeable person on the subject, and I had a distant cousin who got involved in satanism and demon worship when he was a teenager. It didn't work out well for him... demons do exist in the spiritual realm, and they aren't exactly the same as what the dark magic cult themed movies paint them as. And we all know what CERN and the other mad scientist research centers are doing...
  • graycat you completely lost me on that one :#

• I fell out of my chair again

Sign In to comment.